153. Federal law that modifies the Executive services signs Act and the Verwundetenmedaillengesetz
The National Council has decided:
Change of the Executive service sign law
The Executive services signs Act (EDZG), Federal Law Gazette No. 521/1985, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 50/2012, is amended as follows:
1. the title "Federal Act of 26 November 1985 on the creation and presentation of the Executive service mark (Executive services signs Act - EDZG)" is replaced by the title "Federal law on the creation and presentation of the Executive service and recognition of character (Executive service and recognition signs law - EDuAZG)".
2. the existing text of § 1If preceded the sales designation (1) and § 1 para 1 subpara 1 lit. b) is: "b) as other staff" 3. 2 the following paragraph is added to article 1:
"(2) to the recognition of special services of people to maintain the public peace, order and security, including the first general duty of assistance, the sign of recognition of the Federal Ministry of the Interior and the Federal Ministry is created for justice. The articles 3 and 4 are to apply by analogy."
4. paragraph 2 No. 2: "2. other staff to the security authorities" 5. In section 2, the phrase "by the Federal Minister entrusted with the leadership of the Federal Ministry to give, its headcount belongs to the concerned officials" will be replaced by the phrase "by the service authority responsible for the relevant staff or personnel office to give".
6. pursuant to article 2, following paragraphs 2a and 2B are inserted:
'Article 2a. For outstanding performance in a local, temporal and causal connection with his immediate exercise of executive official duties in search of danger or of remaining in the danger zone, although a such performance in a reasonable manner of staff was not expected to, the EDC may be conferred on independent federal police or of the judicial guard of the Federal Minister entrusted with the leadership of the Federal Ministry of § 1 para 1 as a badge for merit in the service of members of the awake body , its headcount the concerned staff member belongs to, if not an other visible award can be awarded for this performance. A multiple ceremony is possible.
§ 2 b. (1) as recognition are awarded for special merits, especially for 1 special personal use of rescue of people from other outstanding efforts in relief operations under particular physical or mental stress can emergency or 2. the sign of recognition of the Federal Ministry of the Interior or the Ministry of Justice, provided for this performance not a other visible award be given can.
(2) the award of the recognition sign is whether that State Police Director, area in which the recognition worthy performance was accomplished in the area of the Federal Ministry of Justice in the area of the Federal Ministry of the Interior the Director of enforcement. A multiple ceremony is possible."
7 paragraph 4:
„§ 4. The Federal Government shall bear the costs associated with the ceremony of the EDC or a sign of recognition. At the ceremony of the EDC or recognition sign no legal entitlement."
8. in paragraph 5, after paragraph 2, the following paragraph 2a is inserted:
"(2a) the badge of merit consists of white enamel a slightly convex, eight-pointed, golden cross bordierten 60 mm diameter with a red-enameled edges. A white enamelled, circular sectioned golden medallion is in the middle of the cross bar with smooth, red-enameled ring. The ring contains, as well as in the middle of the inscription "merit". the internal inscription "Federal Ministry of Home Affairs" or "Ministry of Justice" "
9. in paragraph 5 the following paragraph 5 is added after paragraph 4:
"(5) the appearance and the way of wearing of the recognition sign is determined in terms of the Federal Ministry of the Interior regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, in the area of the Federal Ministry of justice by Decree of the Federal Minister for justice."
10. in paragraph 6, the amount of "3 000 S" is replaced by the amount "EUR 220".
11. in article 7 the following paragraph 4 is added pursuant to paragraph 3:
"The title, the articles 1, 2, 2a, 2B, 4, 5 para 2a and 5 and § 6 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 153/2013 with 1 September 2013 into force."
Change of Verwundetenmedaillengesetzes
The Verwundetenmedaillengesetz, BGBl. No. 371/1975, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 50/2012, is amended as follows:
1 § 1 para 1 lit. b is: "b) persons belonging to the Ministry of the Interior or any of this inferior service authority or have belonged," 2. in article 2, paragraph 1 is no. 2 replaced the phrase "a safety authority" by the phrase "of the Federal Ministry of the Interior or one of this subsidiary service authority".
3. According to article 3, the following paragraph 3a is inserted:
'section 3a. The Verwundetenmedaille can be awarded as Verwundetenmedaille domestically, if the Federal Ministry of the Interior or a subordinate service authority of nationality staff in immediate exercise of his official duties, except education and participation in training and exercise missions, suffers body damage that has a loss of earning capacity by at least 30 calendar days. At the ceremony, no legal claim. The ceremony is responsible in terms of § 1 para 1 lit. b persons referred the service authority responsible for the relevant staff or personnel office in the Federal Ministry of the Interior."
4. in article 4, paragraph 4 lit. b and § 8 lit. b is replaced by the phrase "The Federal Ministry of the Interior or one of the subordinate service authority" respectively the phrase "a security authority".
5. § 6a para 3 is added the following subsection 4:
"(4) § 1 ABS. 1, 2 para 1, 3a, 4 § 4 and § 8 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 153/2013 with 1 September 2013 into force."