173. Federal law that modifies the maintenance Fund Act
The National Council has decided:
Amendment to the maintenance Fund Act
The maintenance Fund Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 57/2011, is amended as follows:
1. in the title, the phrase "for the years 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014" is replaced by the phrase "for the years 2011 to 2016".
2. § 2 para 2 first sentence reads:
"(2) the care Fund will make a purpose grant available to countries of the partial coverage of expenditure related to the measures referred to in article 3, paragraph 1 and 2 in the years 2011 to 2016 annually, for the year 2011 in the amount of 100 million euros, for the year 2012 at a height of 150 million euros for the year 2013 amounting to EUR 200 million ", for the year 2014 in the amount of EUR 235 million for the year 2015 amounting to EUR 300 million and for the year 2016 amounting to 350 million euros."
3. pursuant to article 2, the following paragraph 2a and heading shall be inserted:
"Penetration rate, set coverage
§ 2a. (1) arises from the relation of the number of supervised Nos. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 in the calendar year within the framework of the care and maintenance services in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1 penetration in the Federal State of people in the country plus the people, them or their relatives for the purpose of assisting the 24-hour care subsidies, to the number of persons with entitlement to care allowance under the Austrian Federal care allowance Act , Federal Law Gazette No. 110/1993, in the currently valid version on an annual average.
(2) the set penetration rate is a target value and is set for the years 2011 to 2013 with 50%, for the years 2014 to 2016, with 55%.
(3) the structure of the Advisory or counselling services rests with the respective State and follows regional needs."
4. § 3 para 1 to 4 are:
(1) which is article 2 par. 2 purpose grant according to backup as well as for the training and establishment of counselling and care services of the countries in the area of long-term care to the operation granted for offers
1. mobile support and care services;
2. in stationary support and care services;
3. on part of inpatient care;
4. on short term care in inpatient facilities.
5. a case - and Caremanagements;
6. alternative forms of housing.
(2) Furthermore the purpose grant for accompanying quality assurance measures and innovative projects will be granted.
1. safety in the sense of paragraph 1 falls the totality of care and nursing services in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, where the penetration rate in accordance with § 2a para 1 achieved the set penetration rate in accordance with Article 2A(2) or exceeds.
2. or structure in the sense of paragraph 1 falls the totality of care and nursing services in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, if the penetration rate in accordance with § 2a para 1 is less than the set penetration rate in accordance with § 2a para 2.
The purpose of subsidies granted these are primarily for to use measures that are attributable to Z 2 not the stationary applications referred to in paragraph 1. This is true when the supply in the care and maintenance services in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1 Nos. 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in the province in the calendar year 2014 and 2016 on the supply in the calendar year 2011. Is the condition of the primacy of the non-stationary supply in the calendar year 2016 fails, § 7 paragraph 7 is no. 2 to wear.
(4) mobile services within the meaning of this Federal Act are offers
"1. social care or 2 care or 3. assist in the financial management or 4th of Hospice - Palliative care" 5. paragraph 4 first sentence reads:
"The funds flowing to the countries referred to in section 2, paragraph 2 can be used for the tasks listed in article 3, paragraph 1 and 2."
6. in article 5, paragraph 1, last sentence shall be deleted the phrase "for the years 2011-2014".
7. in section 6 paragraph 3 last sentence replaces the phrase "§ 7 para 4 and 5" by the phrase "§ 7 para 5 to 7".
8 paragraph 7:
"Section 7 (1) in the case of section 3 para 3 having Z 1 purpose aid to the fuse is used in accordance with the dedication intended form of the Declaration about the net and the other expenditure in the period to occupy the land.
(2) the amount of net expenditure in the period determined nursing performance statistics created by Statistics Austria according to PDStV 2012. The other expenses will be determined on the basis of reports of the Federal States.
(3) in the case of using the purpose grant for education or construction according to § 3 para 3 Z 2 has the dedication intended declaration about the overspending in the billing period to occupy the land.
(4) the additional expenditure in the period arise from the difference between of the expenditure in the period to the expenditure in the year 2010.
(5) each country has the Ministry for work, for the settlement of the grant of of purpose of no later than September 30 of the calendar year, for the first time until September 30, 2012 to present social affairs and consumer protection the declarations referred to in paragraphs 1 and 3 of the previous calendar year. For the case that the statement is not presented, the Federal Government can offset up to two-thirds of the granted purpose grant with part amounts in the future due or demand, provided that a period of grace of four weeks has elapsed r.p.m.
(6) the unused funds may be transferred to the extent of maximum 40 vH in each subsequent year. Beyond unused resources are brought on the instruction of the maturing in November of the following year part of the amount will be deducted. For the case that purpose grant shares for the year 2016 are not been consumed, these are immediately on the Federal refund. In the years 2013 and 2014, each land on request can prefer additional funds for the education and development of care services in the respective years. It must for every State that the advance amount can be up to high, that is in the respective years not less money available than in previous years be ensured.
(7) in the event that
1. which have been transmitted in accordance with § 5 para 2 and 3 to submit data for the year 2016 not until 30 September 2017, or 2. the condition of the primacy of the non-stationary supply pursuant to section 3 para 3 penultimate sentence is not met in the year 2016, are immediately on the Federal Government to refund the purpose grant shares for the year 2016."
9 paragraph 10 together with the heading:
"Entry into force
"Section 10 (1) of the title as well as the § 2 para 2 first sentence, 2a, 3 para 1 to 4, 4 first sentence, 5 para 1 last sentence, 6 paragraph 3 last sentence and 7 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 173/2013 apply retroactively with 30 July 2011."