Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_265/BGBLA_2013_II_265.html
265. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, modifies the minimum wage for employed Tierärzt workers
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by decision of 5 September 2013 to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate for employees Tierärzt/indoor
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies
1. space: for the Republic of Austria;
2. professional and personal: for vets/veterinarians, a working relationship with a are vet/vet or a veterinary surgeon society content schema/Engelt
Section 2 (1) for the normal working time of 40 hours per week is due to the following monthly gross salary:
-In the 1st and 2nd year of professional: € 2.116,--- 3. professional onwards: € 2.374,--.
In the first six months of the occupation, the monthly salary is € 1.961,--.
(2) the times, in which relevant activities in other companies were exercised are years experience.
(3) unpaid maternity protection act or fathers parental leave Act, taken on the occasion of the birth of a child after the beginning of the employment relationship at the enterprises, are attributable to the extent of not more than 12 months as years of service. This applies to unpaid, beginning from July 1, 2012 or later. This limit also applies to unpaid after multiple births.
1 dirt allowance: for work, in contrast to the common working conditions an extraordinary contamination of body and clothing of the / staff inevitably lead, goes to a monthly dirt allowance of € 72,30,--.
2. remuneration of the standby: all employees receive at least € 1.60 per hour for the time of the call.
General terms and conditions
1 special payments receive calculated according to the average earnings of the last 13 weeks before the due date all workers per calendar year a Christmas and a Urlaubsremuneration in the amount of one month's salary. The maturity occurs at the Weihnachtsremuneration on December 1, at the Urlaubsremuneration at the latest on 1 June. Is a working relationship during a calendar year started or stopped, the aliquot part of the holiday allowance and the Weihnachtsremuneration goes to.
2. overtime work overtime work is when the daily or weekly normal working time is exceeded. Deserves an overtime pay for overtime, which are not within the time from 10: 00 until 6: 00 or on Sundays or public holidays, this consists of the basic hourly rate and a 50% surcharge. Deserves an overtime pay for overtime, which lie in the time from 10: 00 until 6: 00 or on Sundays or holidays, this consists of the basic hourly rate and a surcharge of 100%. The reason is 1/173 (a one hundred dreiundsiebzigstel) salary.
3. payroll of the employer / employer is obliged to exact, dated statement of salary, allowances and deductions the workers / workers in each salary payment übergegen.
4. Vorrückungen is the salary increase by entering a higher professional year with the first day of that month in power, in which falls the beginning of new professional.
5. part-time part-time employees receive the aliquot part of indicated salary rates. For one work hour is 1/173 (a one hundred dreiundsiebzigstel) of the respective gross monthly salary. The relevant statutory provisions apply for extra hours.
6 mileage allowance for journeys with a private vehicle on behalf of the employer / the employer are entitled to the official mileage allowance.
Date of application
§ 5. This minimum wage rate shall enter into force 1 October 2013. He changes the minimum wage rate of June 20, 2012, M 1/2012/XXII/96/1, Federal Law Gazette II No. 223/2012.
Search Translated Laws of Austria