271. Regulation of the Board of the E-control modifies the regulation of the Board of the E-control standards for network operators regarding the security, reliability, and quality of the services provided to users of the network (gas network service quality regulation) (gas network service quality regulation amendment to 2013, QND-VO amendment to 2013)
On the basis of § 30 gas Act 2011 - MLA 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011 amended Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 idF BGBl I no. 174/2013 is the regulation of the Board of the E-control standards for network operators regarding the security, reliability, and quality of services provided to users of the network (gas network service quality regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No. 172/2012 , amended as follows:
1 the following paragraph 5 is added to § 2:
"(5) unless other regulations of E-control is referenced in this Regulation provisions, the provisions apply in their respectively valid version."
2. paragraph 4 section 4:
"(4) the distribution network operator has to agree a reasonable and binding deadline for the implementation of network access with the Web user. Manufactured the network access in the absence of the network operator, this is to notify promptly in writing on the implementation. The power user's presence is required for the implementation of network access section 10 apply mutatis mutandis."
3. § 5 para 1will added the following sentence:
"Change gas regulation to respond to the desire of network access for already established connections the period referred to in article 3 par. 5 2012, Federal Law Gazette II No. 196/2012 mutatis mutandis."
4. paragraph 5 paragraph 4:
"(4) in an inactive connection and template of a network access agreement, as well as a proof for the proper construction and maintenance of the technical facility of installing a gas meter and assign a standardized load profile must be within the following time limits: 1. five working days for gas meter G 2.5 - G 6;"
2. ten working days for other diaphragm gas meters;
3. twenty working days for load profile meters and volume corrector.
Replaced a smart meter, one of the instruments referred to in the Z 1-3, so these time limits be applied."
5. According to article 5, paragraph 4 the following paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) a measuring device for power users with a standard load profile is available, has to take the plant within two working days of the distribution system operator. A Web user relies on the basic care in accordance with § 124 MLA 2011, this period on a working day is reduced."
6 paragraph 6 ABS. 1:
"(1) the distribution system operator has the terms of § 16 para 1 gas system usage fees regulation 2013, Federal Law Gazette II No. 478/2012, to keep up."
7 paragraph 6 section 4:
"(4) after completion of the provider change or termination of the contract and after the data to be supplied by the Web user for the account creation is making an intermediate - or final settlement by the distribution system operator six weeks later and promptly to provide the network user. The distribution system operator has to submit the Bill for three weeks to the existing supplier network use, unless the previous provider invoice for grid usage."
8 paragraph 7 subsection 1:
"(1) which is the distribution network operator obliged network user to restore network access shut down as a result of late payment no later than on the next working day after network user proven deposit of the unsettled claim or any security deposit or advance payment in accordance with the provisions of § 2011 as well as assuming an upright natural gas supply contract to offer § 124 and 127 par. 3 and 5 GWG and perform."
9. According to article 8, the following paragraph 8a and heading shall be inserted:
"Data transfer, deployment and security
§ 8a. (1) the distribution network operator has all the market rules making data transfers provided for and deployments in the kind provided for each and wise.
(2) the distribution network operator has all processes, in particular as regards the information technology used by him, to protect against unauthorized access and manipulation in accordance with the State of the art. This applies in particular to all processes associated with the use of smart meters."
10. the previous section 9 para 1 receives the sales designation (1a) and article 9, paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) the distribution system operator a reliable has all network users, to ensure corresponding to the regulations capture the consumption values from the monitors associated with the power users."
11 paragraph 9 para 2 and 3:
"(2) the reading is done without prior notice and in the absence of the network operator, this one is promptly in an appropriate manner to inform about carried out reading. The distribution system operator has to enter the read meter Z 9 within five working days under the data according to § 11 paragraph 6.
(3) the user of the network is to provide opportunity by the distribution system operator with self reading at any time, to send the counter also in electronic form."
12 paragraph 11 par. 3 and 4:
"In any case, in writing and by telephone to enable transfers of requests and complaints and to notify the network user has (3) the distribution system operator. The availability of the distribution system operator via a customer hotline during general business hours must be guaranteed as a minimum standard.
(4) requests and complaints from Web users to the distribution system operator are to answer within five working days from receipt of this, and to do it finally. A completion is not possible within this period of time so the answer--at least for the next steps, to inform the estimated processing time as well as the contact information of a contact person has."
13. in article 11, paragraph 6 Z 12 is the point replaced by a semicolon and the following Z 13 added:
"13 time of expected next settlement."
14 paragraph 11 paragraph 7 and 8:
"(7) the distribution system operator is obliged to specify a direct reference to the contact form to obtain information on the clearing-relevant data of the Web user in accordance with paragraph 6 to the network users online.
(8) the distribution system operator has the network users in an appropriate manner, at least on the invoice in accordance with article 127, paragraph 1 to inform AMLA 2011 fair information sheet about the possibility of self reading changes of the energy price and system usage fees as well as supplier switching."
15. after section 11 paragraph 9 the following paragraph 10 is added:
"(10) the distribution system operator has the network user promptly and in writing of the installation of a smart meter in accordance with section 128, paragraph 1 MLA 2011 and associated framework, 2011 to inform AMLA in particular in regard to privacy and provision and transmission of information in accordance with section 129."
16 § 12 is eliminated.
17. the existing text of § 14 receives the sales designation (1); Article 14 the following paragraph 2 is added:
"The distribution system operator for a period of seven years has (2) all data, which are necessary for the calculation of the indicators listed in paragraph 1, to store and transmit the regulatory authority on demand."
18. the existing text of § 15 receives the sales designation (1); Article 15 the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) section 2, para 5, § 4 para 4, § 5 ABS, 4, article 5, paragraph 1, 5, article 6, paragraph 1 and 4, § 7 para 1, § 8a, § 9 para 1 to 3, article 11, para. 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10, § 14, § 16 para 1 as amended by the regulation BGBl. II Nr 271/2013 with 1 January 2014 into force." Article 12 of amended by regulation BGBl. No. 172/2012 occur II with announcement of this regulation other than force."
19 paragraph 16 paragraph 1:
(1) network operators "have the obligation to publish and transmit to the regulatory authority referred to in section 14 for the first time until March 31, 2014, on the basis of the figures collected in the calendar year 2013 in accordance with the provisions of amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 172/2012 to comply. The figures for the calendar year 2014, until March 31, 2015, published and delivered, are in accordance with the requirements of amended by regulation BGBl. II to create no. 271/2013."