271. Regulation of the Management Board of E-Control, which sets out the regulation of the Board of Management of E-Control on standards for network operators regarding the safety, reliability and quality of the services provided to network users (Gas network service quality regulation) will be amended (Gas network service performance quality regulation-Novelle 2013, QND-VO-Novelle 2013)
Due to § 30 Gaswirtschaftsgesetz 2011-GWG 2011, BGBl. I No 107/2011 idF BGBl. I No 174/2013, iVm § 7 para. 1 Energy Control Act-E-ControlG, BGBl. I No 110/2010 idF BGBl. I No 174/2013 will be the Regulation of the Management Board of E-Control on standards for network operators regarding the safety, reliability and quality of the services provided to network users (Gas network service quality regulation), BGBl. II No 172/2012, as amended:
1. § 2 is added to the following paragraph 5:
"(5) Where reference is made in this Regulation to provisions of other Regulations of E-Control, the provisions in force shall be applied."
2. § 4 (4) reads:
" (4) The distribution system operator shall agree with the network user an appropriate and binding time limit for the implementation of the network access. If the network access is made in the absence of the network user, the network user shall be informed immediately in writing about the implementation. If the presence of the network user is required for the implementation of the network access, § 10 shall apply mutatis mutuelly. "
3. The following sentence is added to Article 5 (1):
" In order to answer the demand for network access for already produced network connections, the deadline is in accordance with § 3 (5) of the German Federal Law Gazette (Exchange Regulation) Gas 2012, BGBl. II No 196/2012. '
4. § 5 (4) reads:
" (4) In the case of an inactive connection and presentation of a network access contract and a proof of the proper construction and maintenance of the gas-technical installation, the installation of a gas meter and the allocation of a standardized gas meter are load profile within the following time limits:
five working days for the Balgengas meter G 2,5-G 6;
ten working days for other bales gas meters;
Twenty working days for load profile counters and quantity conversion.
Where an intelligent measuring instrument replaces one of the measuring instruments referred to in Z 1 to 3, these deadlines shall apply. "
5. In accordance with § 5 (4), the following paragraph 5 is added:
" (5) If there is a measuring device in the case of network users with a standard load profile, the distribution system operator shall operate the installation within two working days. If a network user is based on basic services in accordance with Section 124 of the GWG 2011, this period shall be shortened to a working day. "
6. § 6 (1) reads:
" (1) The distribution system operator has the deadlines in Section 16 (1) of the Gas-System-Use-Charges Regulation 2013, BGBl. II No 478/2012. '
7. § 6 (4) reads:
" (4) After completion of the exchange of supply or termination of the contractual relationship and in the presence of the data to be supplied by the network user for the preparation of the invoice, the distribution system operator shall have an intermediate or, respectively, six weeks within six weeks. To carry out end-to-end billing and to send the network user immediately. The distribution system operator shall forward the bill for the use of the network to the previous supplier within three weeks, provided that the previous supplier also lays the bill for the use of the network. "
8. § 7 (1) reads:
" (1) The distribution system operator shall be obliged to restore the network access to the network user after the closure of the network after payment has been delayed at the latest on the next working day after the repayment by the network user of the open payment of the open To offer and carry out a claim or any possible security or advance payment in compliance with the provisions of § § 124 and 127 (3) and (5) of the GWG 2011 as well as under the condition of an upright natural gas supply contract. "
9. In accordance with § 8, the following § 8a and title shall be inserted:
" Data transmission, provision and security
§ 8a. (1) The distribution system operator shall carry out all the data transfers and supplies provided for in the market rules in the manner and manner provided for.
(2) The distribution system operator has to secure all processes, in particular with regard to the information technology used by him, against unauthorized access and manipulation according to the state of the art. This applies in particular to all processes in connection with the use of intelligent measuring instruments. "
10. The previous § 9 para. 1 receives the sales designation "(1a)" and Section 9 (1) reads as follows:
"(1) The distribution system operator shall ensure that all network users have a reliable record of consumption values corresponding to the statutory provisions by the measuring instruments assigned to the network user."
11. § 9 (2) and (3) reads:
" (2) The reading is unannounced and in the absence of the network user, the latter shall be informed immediately in a suitable manner via the reading carried out. The distribution system operator shall enter the meter reading within five working days under the data in accordance with Section 11 (6) Z 9.
(3) The network user shall at any time be allowed by the distribution system operator, in the case of self-reading, to transmit the reading in electronic form. "
12. § 11 (3) and (4) reads as follows:
" (3) The distribution system operator shall, in any case, enable the submission of enquiries and complaints in writing and by telephone and inform the network user thereof. As a minimum standard, the availability of the distribution system operator via a customer hotline must be guaranteed within the general business hours.
(4) Requests and complaints from network users to the distribution system operator shall be answered by the distribution system operator within five working days from the date of entry, and shall be completed in the final decision. If an initial charge is not possible within this period, the answer shall at least be informed of the further procedure, the expected duration of the processing, and the contact details of a contact person. "
13. In Section 11 (6) Z 12 the point shall be replaced by a stroke point and the following Z 13 shall be added:
" 13. The date of the expected next settlement. "
14. § 11 (7) and (8) reads as follows:
" (7) The distribution system operator shall be obliged to indicate to the network user online a direct reference to the contact form for the collection of information relating to the billing-related data of the network user in accordance with paragraph 6.
(8) The distribution system operator shall inform the network user in an appropriate manner, at least on the information sheet to be provided on the invoice in accordance with Section 127 (1) of the GWG 2011, on the possibility of self-reading in the event of changes in the energy price or to inform the system usage fees and the supply changeover. "
15. In accordance with § 11 (9), the following paragraph 10 is added:
" (10) The distribution system operator has the network user in writing and in a timely manner about the installation of an intelligent measuring instrument in accordance with Section 128 (1) of the GWG 2011 and the related framework conditions, in particular with regard to data protection and Provision and transmission of the information pursuant to § 129 GWG 2011. "
16. § 12 deleted.
17. The previous text of § 14 receives the sales designation "(1)" ; § 14 is added to the following paragraph 2:
All data necessary for the calculation of the key figures listed in paragraph 1 shall be kept by the distribution system operator for a period of seven years and shall be transmitted to the regulatory authority on request. "
18. The previous text of § 15 receives the sales designation "(1)" ; § 15 the following paragraph 2 is added:
" (2) § 2 para. 5, § 4 para. 4, § 5 Abs, 4, § 5 para. 1, 5, § 6 para. 1 and 4, § 7 para. 1, § 8a, § 9 para. 1 to 3, § 11 para. 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10, § 14, § 16 paragraph 1 in the version of the Ordination BGBl. II No 271/2013 will be 1. Jänner 2014 in force. § 12 in the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No 172/2012 shall not enter into force with the presentation of this Regulation. '
19. § 16 (1) reads:
" (1) Network operators shall, for the first time, have the obligation to publish and transmit to the regulatory authority in accordance with § 14 up to 31 March 2014 on the basis of the key figures collected in the calendar year 2013, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation BGBl. II No 172/2012. The figures for the calendar year 2014, which have to be published and transmitted by 31 March 2015, are in accordance with the requirements of the version of the BGBl Regulation. II No 271/2013. "