Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_284/BGBLA_2013_II_284.html
284 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management concerning the statistics on the structure of agricultural holdings in the year 2013 (2013 agricultural statistics regulation)
On the basis of §§ 4-10 and § 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2010 is in agreement with the Federal Chancellor, in terms of section 13 also in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance and in terms of article 12 on the basis of § 3 of the LFBIS Act, BGBl. No. 448 / 1980, last amended by federal law BGBl. No. 505 / 1994 , decreed:
Arrangement for the compilation of statistics
§ 1. The Federal Statistics Austria (Federal Agency) has to fulfil the obligations of in Austria on the basis of Regulation (EC) No. 1166/2008 on farm structure surveys and the survey on agricultural production methods and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 571/88, OJ No. L 321 of December 1, 2008 p. 14, as amended by the amending OJ No. L 308 of November 24, 2009 S 27, according to perform surveys to this regulation and to create statistics on the basis of the data collected by December 31, 2014.
Statistical units, population
2. (1) statistical units are agricultural holdings within the meaning of article 2 lit. of Regulation (EC) No. 1166/2008, the one of the following thresholds reach:
1. a hectare of agricultural land;
2. 25 ar purchase wine-growing area;
3. 15 ar intensively used Baumobstfläche or ten ar intensively used berries, strawberry, vegetable, hop -, flowers - or ornamental surface or REB -, forestry or tree school area.
4. a predominantly ar professional greenhouses (cloches, high glass, low glass); managed
5. livestock with three cattle, 5 pigs, ten sheep or ten goats or at least 100 of poultry of all kinds.
(2) statistical units are also forestry holdings with at least three hectares of forest area.
Dates, reference periods
3. (1) when deadlines apply:
1 1 April 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 3.
2. 15 may 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 1.3 and 3. 31 October 2013 in terms of other survey characteristics.
(2) as reference periods:
1 1 November 2012 to 31 October 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 4.2., 5 and 6, 2. 1 October 2012 to 30 September 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 2nd, 3rd January 1 2011 31 December 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 7 and 4th calendar year 2013 with regard to the characteristics in accordance with annex point 3 if at one cattle shut end operation to the date April 1, 2013 no animal of the held species exists.
Kind of survey, survey characteristics
§ 4 (1) in the way of the census is to collect:
1 the characteristic in accordance with annex point 1.1. by drawing up statistics, 2. the characteristics in accordance with annex point 1.3, 2.1 to 2.9, 3.2. and 7 by pulling administrative data the Agrarmarkt Austria and 3. the characteristics in accordance with annex point 3.1, 3.3-3.7. by pulling administrative data of the Federal Ministry of health.
(2) the other characteristics are to raise personal in the way of sampling by survey of 30 000 statistical units in accordance with section 2.
(3) the sample selection has to be made by the Federal Agency on the basis of a stratified random sample.
(4) as far as the survey referred to in paragraph 1 through procurement of statistical or administrative data is not possible in some cases, the survey must be done through questioning of statistical units selected in accordance with paragraph 3.
Carrying out the survey
§ 5 (1) the survey in accordance with § 4 paragraph 2 and paragraph 4 is carried out by the Federal Agency.
(2) for the survey, the Federal Agency has to create uniform survey documentation (electronic questionnaire with explanatory notes) and to provide these to the respondents.
Section 6 (1) in the surveys is information disclosure in accordance with § 9 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000.
(2) to exchange the information that natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed, operate a statistical unit in its own name.
(3) to the information in the form of a reasoned empty message those natural and legal persons and registered partnerships are committed in addition, either run an operation to not meet the requirements pursuant to section 2 or you have abandoned the operation.
Duty of the respondents
§ 7 (1) the respondents according to § 6 are committed fully and to the best of our knowledge to fill in the electronic questionnaire of the Federal period of four weeks after receiving the access permission for the electronic questionnaire and to return it within that period to the Federal Agency.
(2) the technical possibilities to an electronic message while the respondents are not present, who within two weeks after receiving the access permission for the electronic questionnaire of the Federal Agency writing with this party. The party has to comply with in this case his obligation to supply information six weeks after written announcement (postmark of the message).
Other duties to cooperate
§ 8 former managers (farmer) statistical units are obliged to participate in the determination of the new statistical information providers pursuant to section 6 para 2 by the Federal Agency.
Information on disclosure requirements
§ 9. The Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 denial of information and knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
Cooperation obligations of the holders of administrative data
§ 10. At the request of the Federal Agency, the holders of administrative data in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1 have free to submit the data within four weeks of the Bundesanstalt Nos. 2 and 3 on an electronic data carrier.
Publication of the results
§ 11. The Federal Agency has the main results of the statistics, immediately after transmission of the detailed results of the statistics to the Statistical Office of the European Commission (Eurostat) free on the Internet of to provide the public.
Data transmission in the LFBIS
§ 12. The Federal Agency has to transmit individual data determined in accordance with § 4 the Federal Ministry of agriculture and forestry, environment and water management for inclusion in the agricultural and forestry business information system (LFBIS).
Reimbursement of costs
§ 13. The Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management provides the Federal Agency in the years 2013 and 2014 a reimbursement of costs pursuant to § 32 para 4 No. 1 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 in the amount of €151 481,50.
§ 14. The regulation occurs at the end of 31 December 2015 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria