Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_285/BGBLA_2013_II_285.html
285. Regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with the civilian training be determined which facilities a training post may be granted for legal entities (civil service training regulation - ZiDAV)
On the basis of § 38a 4 of the Civil Service Act 1986 (ZDG), Federal Law Gazette No. 679/1986 (WV), as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/2013, is in agreement with the Federal Minister of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection and ordered the Federal Minister of health:
Scope of application
§ 1. This regulation lays down, for which successfully completed training or successfully completed parts of training in a in section 3 paragraph 2 referred ZDG areas a training post can be claimed the accordance of § 38a ZDG.
Type and duration of training
§ 2. Following successfully completed training or individual parts of this training successfully completed a training post can be claimed pursuant to section 38a, paragraph 2 ZDG:
1. the training module "support the basic care' in accordance with health and nursing Basisversorgungs Education Ordinance (GuK-BAV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 281/2006, in force on October 1, 2013, to the extent of 100 lessons per week theoretical training and 40 hours of practical training;
2. the Basic module in accordance with Appendix 1 MAB Education Regulation (MAB-AV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 282/2013, with a duration of 120 hours of lessons;
3. subjects of care help training according to Appendix 1 Z 11, 12 and 14 to 16 nursing assistance training regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 371/1999, as amended by regulation BGBl. II No. 295/2010, to the extent of at least 80 hours.
4. the home helper training after the national legislation to the extent of at least 80 lessons;
5. without prejudice to paragraphs 1 and 3 training according to the national regulations to the specialist social tutor in old work, people with disabilities work and monitoring to the extent of at least 80 lessons;
6 training according to the national regulations for the child carers, to the day father, to the (Special) kindergarten helper, to the head of kindergartens and day homes and to the (Special) Hort helper or wizards to the extent of at least 60 lessons;
7 subjects in the context of College in the schools for kindergarten pedagogy and social pedagogy according to the § 95 paragraph 3a and 103 ABS. 3 School Organization Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 242/1962, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 75/2013, amounting to at least 125 lessons;
8 subjects in the context of higher education courses for leisure education according to § 8 par. 3a Act 2005, Federal Law Gazette I no. 30/2006, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 124/2013, to the extent of at least 125 lessons.
Establishment of training
Section 3 (1) of the legal entity of the institution has to set type and extent of training in accordance with § 2 in agreement with the community. The extent and duration of training may not contradict the meaning of the civil service and affecting the service performance in the sense of § 3 para 1 ZDG.
(2) during the specified hours of training, including any practical training, the civilian service by the provision is exempt from services after the allocation decision. The education regulations must be complied.
§ 4. As a condition for the granting of the training fee, the legal entity of the institution of the civil service agency shall immediately upon completion of relevant training or of the respective training component, but no later than at the end of the completion of the ordinary civil service, to submit an invoice for training costs, as well as the proof of the successful completion of the training and successfully completed parts of training and its legal basis.
Home and expiry
§ 5. With October 1, 2013, this Regulation shall enter into force and expiry of the 31 December 2017 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria