290. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, the driver's license law implementation regulation modifies the (11th amendment to the FSG-DV)
On the basis of § 13 para 8 of the driver's license law, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/1997, in the amended Federal Law Gazette I is no. 43/2013, prescribed:
The driver's license law implementation regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 320/1997 in the version BGBl. No. 472/2012 II is as follows altered:
1 § 1 para 2 last sentence reads:
"Driver's licenses may be made only by a service provider designated by the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology."
2. in article 2, paragraph 4, the phrase is omitted: "117. driving privilege for the class most 118. Steering permission on the class entitled to steer by motor bikes most entitled to steer by four-wheeled light motor vehicle".
3. in article 9, paragraph 1, the word "Croatia," is no. 1.
4. in article 9, paragraph 1, no. 2 is inserted the phrase "United Arab Emirates" before the phrase "United States of America".
5. in article 11, par. 4 Z 4 replaces the phrase "if they are working at an institution referred to in section 12" the phrase "if they are working at a site entitled to acceptance of testing".
6 § 13e para 2 last sentence reads:
"If lectures or seminars on proper securing of cargo in groups are held, this no more than fifteen participants may include."
7 § 13e para 4 is the last sentence:
"If courses on appropriate measures for securing children in groups will be held, this no more than twelve participants may include."
8. in article 16 the following paragraph 10 is added:
"(10) Annex 1 in the version BGBl. II Nr 290/2013 occurs with November 1, 2013 in force. Driver's licenses after the pattern of the previous legal position may 1 March 2014 issued (sent) are.
9 Appendix 1 is (see attachments):