Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_301/BGBLA_2013_II_301.html
301 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the apprentice compensation for sports administrators is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with § 26 para 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 authorised to assess the apprentice compensation at the request of a collective agreement-enabled corporate, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set following apprentice compensation by order of 11 October 2013 to hold a Senate hearing:
Apprentice compensation for sports administrators
1. space: for the territory of the Republic of Austria.
2. professionally and personally: teaching authorized within the meaning of the vocational training Act, which technically trained apprentices in the teaching of sports administration and use in the course of this training, as well as apprentices in the teaching of sports administration, who are employed by these authorised.
The apprentice compensation
§ 2. The monthly apprentice compensation is:
1. in the 1st year of training: €507,10 per month;
2. in the 2nd year of apprenticeship: €663 per month;
3. in the 3rd year of training: €928,10 per month.
Establishment of special payments
3. (1) every apprentice receives due upon arrival a holiday grant in the amount of monthly apprentice compensation once in the year. Holiday in several parts consumed, when consumption of the longer part of the holiday, but not later than on June 30. During the academic a - or escaping apprentices receive the aliquot part of the holiday grant.
(2) every apprentice receives once due at the latest on 30 November in the year of training, a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of monthly apprentice compensation. During the academic a - or escaping apprentices received the aliquot part of Weihnachtsremuneration.
Basis for the calculation of overtime in accordance with § 1 para 1a Z 1 KJBG
§ 4. Is there in an operating sense no relevant skilled workers wage § 1 par. 1a Z 1 KJBG, so is for overtime pay of apprentices who have reached 18 years of age, with regard to the calculation of the basic hours salary and award section IX A section 7 of the collective agreement for employees and trainees in businesses from 5 December 2012, to attract KV 46/2013,.
Entry into force
§ 5. The fixing of the apprentice compensation shall enter into force 1 October 2013.
Search Translated Laws of Austria