Agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG, the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the Organization and financing of health care, Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2008 modifies the
The Federal Government, represented by the Federal Government,
Burgenland, represented by the Governor, the country
represented by the provincial Governor, the province of Carinthia,
the province of lower Austria, represented by the Governor,
the Land Oberösterreich, represented by the Governor,
represented by the Governor, the State of Salzburg
represented by the provincial Governor, the province of Styria,
the country Tirol, represented by the Governor,
the province of Vorarlberg, represented by the Governor and
the province of Vienna, represented by the Governor,
Hereafter referred to as the parties, agree to conclude the following agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG:
The agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the Organization and financing of health care, Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2008, is amended as follows.
1. the table of contents is as follows:
"TABLE OF CONTENTS
General provisions article 1 subject matter and focus on article 2 scope 2nd section
Planning, interface management, e-health, performance-based financing systems, cross-sectoral financing of the outpatient area, and health economics article 3 integrated health structure planning article 4 Austrian structural plan health and regional structure plans health article 5 joint management in the interests of patients and patients article 7 e-health (e-health) and electronic health record (ELGA) article 8 financing systems article 9 inter-sectoral financing of the outpatient area article 10 health economics 4 section
Federal Health Agency and national health fund
(Subsection A) Federal Health Agency article 14 the Federal Health Agency article 17 funds of the Federal Health Agency under section B) country health fund article 18 country health fund article 20 task of health platforms at the country level within the framework of the national health fund article 21 country health funds article 22 increase in health insurance contributions article 23 fee article 24 calculation of country quotas 5. section
Interaction of institutions article 25 relations of the institution of social security to the makers of the hospitals and the national health fund 6 section
Transparency of the estimates and the accounts article 26 transparency of the estimates and the financial statements 7 section
Performance-based funding in the health care sector article 27 implementation of performance-based financing article 28 hospital specific calculation of the LKF points 8 section
Domestic guest patients and guest patients article 29 compensation for domestic guest patients guest 9 section
Further financing measures article 30 funds for Gesundheit Österreich GmbH (GÖG) and funding of projects and planning article 31 cooperation area (reform pool) article 32 promotion of the transplant system article 33 financing nationally significant health promotion and prevention programs and treatment measures article 34 evaluation of preventive measures 11 section
Evaluation of all measures article 36 12 evaluation section
Documentation article 37 ensuring and developing the documentation article 38 further data article 39 surveys and one show rights 13 section
Sanctions article 40 sanctions intramuraler area article 41 penalties extramuraler section 14 section
Other provisions article 42 protection clause for Federal Government and support of the social security article 43 protection clause for cities and communities article 44 medical education article 45 foreign beneficiaries, hospital care abroad from medical reasons article 46 realization of the Constitutional Court (Zams) article 47 Arbitration Commission 15 section
Legal implementation of the agreement article 48 legal implementation of 16th section
"Final provisions article 49 entry into force article 50 implementing the agreement article 51 duration and termination article 52 releases article 53 original" 2. The preamble reads:
"The parties profess preamble a comprehensive medical care for all people regardless of age and income. While principles of solidarity finance, of equal and low-threshold access to services, as well as high quality and efficiency in service delivery. The Contracting Parties connect also with the agreement the objective basis of the needs of patients and patient health processes to make prevention, diagnosis, treatment, rehabilitation and care in a proper sequence and place, in due time, with assured quality and best possible result will be provided. The parties agree in addition to orient themselves on the health objectives of part of, as well as at the central public health principles.
The agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the Organization and financing of health care is now in a close connection with the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health, Federal Law Gazette I no. xx/2013. With the objective, now amended agreement is the consistent continuation of the previous agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG on the Organization and financing of health care (Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2008), which was adapted to the needs of targeting health and with regard to the provisions of the FAG 2008 has remained unchanged.
It is updating and reinvigorating agreed already during the last term of the agreement and initiated actions on a joint management and planning. Planning objectives and principles be set in principle health together in an Austrian structural plan and the planning is done in the regional structure plans at the country level. The Contracting Parties agree therefore that under inclusion of the intra - and extramural areas in particular the necessary steps are used to ensure a common integrated and cross-sectoral planning and management in health care • to • increase the degree of commitment in the health planning at the country level through mutual coordination of intra - and extramural care planning and establishing a cross-sectoral financing •."
3. Article 1 reads as follows:
Subject matter and focus
(1) the parties agree, in accordance with the following provisions of this agreement 1 still a federal health agency and national health fund at the country level to the regional - and cross-sectoral planning, control, and to ensure a holistic financing of entire health care in accordance with the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health and the resulting provisions set up, 3 resources for planning and projects, ensuring and improving the quality , serve the efficiency and effectiveness of health care, to provide the transplant being more essential health promotion and prevention programs and treatment measures of supra-regional importance to promote 4. 5. relations of the national health fund, the institution of social security, the main Association of Austrian social insurance institutions (hereinafter: Association) and the institution of hospitals in accordance with article 18 para 3 and 4 (the following: carrier of hospitals) among themselves to set and 6 the carriers of the hospitals on behalf of country health fund on behalf of the institution of social security-oriented payments for the treatment of patients/patients, for which a social insurance obligation is to grant.
(2) thematic areas of herein mutual pursuant to the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health and in particular of patient orientation especially 1. intensification of the necessary structural changes in the area of intra - and extramural, 3. cross-sectoral financing of outpatient services, 4. promotion of the measures to ensure an integrated and cross-sectoral planning, management and financing of the entire health care system are 5 to the effectiveness and efficiency, a nationwide mandatory anchoring of quality work at all levels of health care ", 6 the improvement of joint management between the various service providers, 7 support of work on the development and expansion of relevant health information and communication technologies (such as ELGA, eCard, e-health), 8 the promotion of health-economic approaches, 9 in the joint management and development of the Austrian health care system is the principle to note that decision makers responsible for planning for the financing must be responsible and that between health sectors the"Money follows power"principle."
4. the heading of the 2nd section is as follows:
"Planning, interface management, e-health, performance-based funding systems, cross-sectoral financing of the outpatient area and health economics"
5. Article 3 paragraph 1 is as follows:
"(1) the integrated planning of the Austrian health care structure has to meet the requirements of targeting health and is carried out on the basis of existing evidence and across all sectors." It includes all levels and areas of health care and adjacent areas. Part of this agreement is to ensure the implementation of integrated planning in particular for the following areas: 1. stationary area, unless this; financed entirely or partially financed by the local authorities or the social security
2. outpatient area, i.e. hospital outpatient clinics, independent outpatient clinics with company contracts including the facilities of the insurers, doctors/physicians and dentists/dental practice with company contracts, free practitioners group practices with company contracts and other health-care professions with company contracts;
3. scope of rehabilitation with the aim of further construction and expansion of an Austria-wide equivalent, nationwide graduated supply in the sense of a tailored offer in all areas and at all levels of health care, i.e., stationary and ambulatory, with special attention to the rehabilitation of children and adolescents;
4. healthcare, where it is within the framework of joint management for the health care of importance. "
6 article 3 paragraph 4 reads as follows:
"(4) the health structure planning's criteria for the quality in accordance with article 7 of the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health and to bind to the interface management in accordance with article 5."
7 article 4 together with the heading reads as follows:
Austrian structural plan health and regional structure plans health
(1) the orientation of the Austrian structural plan health (ÖSG) is determined by the overall health of targeting. The relationship between targeting health and ÖSG is article 9 of the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health regulated. The ÖSG sets the binding basis for the integrated planning of the Austrian health care structure. The ÖSG provides the framework planning for inpatient and outpatient care planning in the regional structure plans health (RSG) as well as for the rehabilitation area and the seams to the care sector.
(2) in accordance with its objective as the planning basis for the entire health care system, the ÖSG includes quantitative and qualitative planning statements for all areas of health care. A power supply planning is to perform in those areas where the data bases allow for this. Also contains the representation of is level of supply structures in terms of in-patient, outpatient, as well as at the joints to the care sector at the level of supply regions, with regard to rehabilitation at the level of supply zones the ÖSG. Binding quality criteria constitute an integral part of the planning statements.
(3) the ÖSG is in accordance with the requirements of targeting health during the term of this agreement by the federal health agency continuously to further develop. Where planning principles and priority planning specifications for the ambulatory, the non-acute inpatient area of hospitals, rehabilitation (including rehabilitation of children and young people), as well as for the seams to the care sector gradually until the end of the agreement period binding to set and to record the ÖSG. The Contracting Parties agree to provide the necessary data of sufficient quality.
(4) extensions or revisions of ÖSG are accordance with the determination of the parent targeting health and published in an appropriate manner. Anyway, following development steps are included in: 1 continuous updating of information about the current situation and the forecasts in the different areas of supply, 2. annual maintenance and further development of the power matrix of ÖSG, taking into consideration the changes in the documentation basics (especially services) of the LKF model, 3. specification contained in the ÖSG 2012 national supply planning in the area of complex medical services in quantitative terms supplement another to be fixed by mutual agreement areas according to the specifications in the targeting health , 4th revision and streamlining of the structure quality criteria contained in the ÖSG 2012 on necessary requirements, as well as increased emphasis on criteria of process and outcome quality in the intra - and extramural area on the basis of the concept of targeting health; in the context of future ÖSG revisions structure quality criteria are for the outpatient area to supplement necessary requirements.
Revisions of ÖSG content always be fastened on the current data base at a distance of two years.
(5) the alignment of the regional structure plan health (RSG) is determined by the overall targeting health at the country level. The relationship between targeting health and RSG is article 9 of the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health regulated. The integrated supply planning in the context of the RSG and adjustments, maintenance and further developments of this planning are to coordinate between the country and the social security system at the country level, particularly with regard to capacity requirements for the provision of health services in all sectors of the health care system. RSG evolve gradually in the Austria-wide comparable form with regard to structure, minimum content, structure, and representation. The RSG are conveniently published. The hospital planning of the RSG is to be issued by a decree of the country. The RSG and the country hospital plans are based for the hospital needs assessment or contracting of social security. Corresponding adjustments in the hospitals, as well as in the social security law are to carry out. It is social security, to ensure that the total contract partners in the extramural area align their negotiations. The issuance of construction and operating permits (required testing procedures) are all effective supply capacity into account.
(6) in the case of detailed planning, you are in the ÖSG in specifications contained in the amended and guidelines to comply with. Detailed plans are to bring promptly to note in the way of the country health fund of the Federal Health Agency.
(7) in accordance with the ÖSG and thus tuned detail planning, in particular with the RSG, you are the service providers/service providers to change granted or existing permits under maximum protection of vested rights or if necessary to take back. Federal and State regulations have to enable this.
(8) the accountability of services within the framework of the national health fund or by the sickness insurance institution is the obligatory compliance with the qualitative content of the ÖSG and the regional detail plans to legislate in particular of the RSG by the performance heritage wrestlers.
(9) any provision of investment grants on the service providers/service provider has in accordance with the ÖSG and thus tuned detail planning, to be carried out in particular the RSG.
(10) the definitions in the ÖSG and in the detailed planning, in particular in the RSG are to check regularly with regard to its implementation and to evaluate (ÖSG monitoring and Austria-wide comparative RSG monitoring). This monitoring is content to ensure that it can provide an appropriate basis for the monitoring in the context of targeting health."
8. in article 5, para 2 and 6 are eliminated.
9 Article 5 paragraph 3 reads as follows:
"(3) the functioning transfer of information to ensure a seamless transition of patients - and patient care between performance be provided facilities organizational is to ensure."
10 article 5 paragraph 5 reads as follows:
"(5) the Federal Health Agency has to support a corresponding Exchange of experience between the national health fund, as well as to perceive information and advisory functions. The country health fund report on compliance with the framework of the Federal Health Agency. This information also incorporated into the annual Austrian reporting about the quality of health care."
11. Article 6 is deleted.
12 article 7 paragraph 1 reads as follows:
"(1) the Contracting Parties agree that the measures in the field of e-health based primarily on following objectives: 1. qualitative improvement of supply, 2. use of the economic potential of information and communication technologies, 3. harmonisation of the national approach to programs and activities at European level and 4."
Guarantee of the right of citizens to have electronic access to their personal health information and quality-assured public health information."
13 article 7 paragraph 3 reads as follows:
"(3) the Contracting Parties are committed to the implementation and further development of the electronic health record (ELGA), social security in all measures and decisions as an equal partner of the system will be included."
14. Article 7 paragraph 6 reads:
"(6) the Federal Health Agency has the progress achieved in accordance with the paragraph 3 and 4 to evaluate. The system partners and ELGA GmbH report at least annually on the State of development. the Federal Health Agency"
15 article 8 together with the heading reads as follows:
Financing systems are analogous to the stationary area to develop for all areas of health care financing schemes and to coordinate. The performance-based system of hospital financing in the stationary area will be continued and further developed. In a further step, a national model is developed for the outpatient area also to the compensation scheme. The existing models in the outpatient area are to evaluate in terms of incentive and control effect. In the framework of the national health fund care is in the implementation of the financing systems of the respective funding partners on possible effects on performance events in the other areas of the supply to take."
16 article 9 including the heading reads as follows:
Cross-sectoral financing of the outpatient area
(1) the Contracting Parties agree to develop cross-sectoral billing models for the outpatient area. It establishes a working group of the Federal Health Agency, which at least include federal, State and social security. The result of this working group must be until the end of 2013 as the basis for a decision in 2014 about a possible change of the billing system in outpatient.
(2) to ensure a basis for a cross-sectoral financing of the outpatient area has the following work by the year 2013 to make this working group and continuously in the Federal Health Committee vote: 1. monitoring the ongoing work to ensure a uniform documentation in the outpatient area (in accordance with art. 37), 2. clarifying key preliminary issues (such as cost-accounting basics, labor law issues) and elaboration of the framework conditions for changes in the funding of the outpatient area , 3. developing a concept for the settlement of the outpatient area according to criteria laid down in the Federal Health Commission (such as quality, access, efficiency), 4 concrete development of models for selected services to selected specialist areas (such as calculations, adaptations of the day clinic catalog), 5 monitoring of agreed pilot projects, 6 determination of the means total required for the financing of the outpatient area, in particular evaluation of hospital outpatient coverage, 7 simulations to illustrate the financial impact to be expected changes the funding of outpatient area.
(3) priority should performance areas or areas with cross-sectoral relevance, with backed-up data bases, with manageable performance offers self-contained, and with corresponding intra / extramural conflict potential can be edited.
"(4) the parties agree that until a final decision on a change of the settlement system in outpatient, cross-sectoral financing are made of out-patient services in the context of targeting health."
17. in article 10, the phrase "and in terms of targeting health" is inserted in paragraph 2 after the word "Requests".
18. Article 11 is omitted.
19. the 3rd section is omitted.
20 article 14 including the heading reads as follows:
The Federal Health Agency
(1) for the performance of tasks on the basis of this agreement and the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health has the Federal Government continue to set up a federal health agency in the form of a public fund with its own legal personality.
"(2) the tasks and the Organization of the Federal Health Agency are in the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health regulated."
21. articles 15 and 16 are eliminated.
22. in article 17 paragraph 2 the bracket expression is as follows:
(as of 2009)
23 article 17 para 4 No. 2 lit. c) and d) is: "c) 3.5 million euros for the financing of other projects and planning in the sense of lit. a and for essential health promotion and prevention programs and treatment measures of supra-regional importance, the use of which is set in agreement with the countries and the social security system, d) after a cost-benefit assessment, as well as according to the decisions taken by common agreement between federal, State and social security Federal Health Commission maximum of EUR 10 million (for the period 2008-2013) for the design, implementation and operation of architectural components in accordance with the planning for the first phase of implementation of the electronic health record (ELGA) in accordance with article 30 paragraph 6 Z "1 and pursuant to decisions of the Federal Health Commission maximum of EUR 10 million (for the 2014 to 2016 period) for the financing of ELGA under article 30 paragraph 6 No. 2 and" 24 Article 18 paragraphs 1 and 2 is:
"(1) for the performance of tasks on the basis of this agreement and the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health the countries continue to have for each province to set up a national health fund in the form of a public fund with its own legal personality."
(2) in the establishment and activities of national health fund, referred and guaranteeing comparability clearing rules to apply and to be an accrual of funds of the national health fund have anyway, between the countries. "These regulations have in particular the financial target control system pursuant to the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control requirements-to conform to health."
25. in article 18 the following paragraph 5 is added:
"(5) the tasks and the Organization of the national health fund are in the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control-health regulated."
26 article 19 is omitted.
27 article 20 together with the heading reads as follows:
Task of the health platforms at the country level within the framework of the national health fund limitations of the service is by mutual agreement to proceed. The date relevant contractual situation is taking into account. The financial consequences of the plan - and contrary performance limitations in the inpatient, outpatient and nursing has to carry the institution that caused them."
28 article 21 par. 1 Z 4 reads as follows: 4. additional funds provided for health-care reform on the basis of the agreement on financial compensation available from 2005 to 2008 (these funds are up at the end of the term of this agreement continue in the present form provided and distributed as of the year 2007 at the National Health Fund), 29 Article 21 par. 6 Nos. 2 and 3 is : "2nd provisional payments of the institution of social security in 2009 resulting from the annual amount of the payment pursuant to final settlement for each second vorangegangene year, multiplied by the provisional one hundred sets of subsequent years. These are the estimated percentage increase in the premium income of the institution of health insurance compared to the previous year.
"3. the definitive annual accounts are up to October 31st of the following calendar year in the form to carry out, that the respective final annual amount of last year to increase that percentage, percentage increased the premiums of the wearer of the health insurance compared to the previous year, taking in the wake of the agreement on the financial compensation referred to in paragraph 1 Z not into account 4 agreed contribution-related revenue in social health insurance."
30 article 21 par. 6 Z 5 reads: "5. the social security institutions make from 2008 until the end of the term of this agreement every year the amount of variable financial volume to the national health fund, which would arise on the basis of the existing on December 31, 1996 legal situation with regard to the fees provided for in the social security laws (shares of the cost) in the stationary area. Contributions to costs (costs of shares) are collected for (at) hospital care on the basis of provisions of the social security laws of the carriers of the hospitals on behalf of the institution of social security for the national health fund. These charges (cost of shares) will be developed in accordance with no. 2."
31. in article 22, the bracket expression is omitted.
32. in article 25, paragraph 8 eliminates the word "necessary".
33. in article 25 is inserted after paragraph 8 of the following paragraph 8a:
"(8a) the social insurance institutions have to submit the data required to carry out their tasks in accordingly prepared and comprehensible form the National Health Fund on request electronically."
34. the article 26 the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) these representations have in particular the financial target control system pursuant to the agreement in accordance with article 15a B-VG target control requirements-to conform to health."
35. in the article, 27 according to paragraph 3, the following paragraph 3a is inserted:
"(3a) the Contracting Parties agree that on the part of the countries will ensure that remuneration of the funded through the national health fund, not of legal ownership by local authorities or social security institutions hospitals during settlement of LKF points regarding the point value for this part of same is guaranteed by similar services."
36. Article 27 paragraph 6 reads:
"(6) the work begun in the year 2012 comprehensive update and further development of the LKF model are with the aim of a model change with time in the 1st half of 2015 to complete 1 January 2016 and corresponding simulations on the impact of a model changeover to supplement. The LKF model development focuses on u.a 1 calculation using revised Kalkulationsleitfaden on the basis of updated and further developed hospitals cost accounting, 2. further development of the LKF model involving be spotting system for intensive units and special services, taking into account the availability of the generated data for quality reporting, 3. vote of the LKF model with the supply opportunities in the hospital outpatient and established (harmonisation of documentation, delimitation of the content and be spotting the case packages to other supply areas)."
37. Article 27 paragraph 10 reads as follows:
"(10) the development of the LKF system has to comply with the requirements of the target management health. Are also taken into account the results of the evaluation of "10 years LKF system in Austria" and to carry out a gradual increase in the proportion of funds on the basis of the LKF evaluation results settled about LKF."
38. Article 30 paragraph 6 reads:
"(6) Federal and State Governments the Convention, 1 on a cost benefit assessment and according to the decisions taken by common agreement between federal, State and social security Federal Health Commission to the joint financing of the design, the implementation and operation of the architecture components in accordance with the plans for the first implementation phase (2008-2013) the ELGA in the term of this agreement to provide a maximum of EUR 30 million ", 2 for collective action to be financed measures regarding the construction, maintenance, maximum to make operation and further development of the ELGA in the years 2014 to 2016 a total 30 million euros available, 3. that the raising of interest of the countries in accordance with Nos. 1 and 2 in the framework of the Federal Health Agency through advance deduction (in accordance with article 17 para 4 Z 2 lit. d) is."
39. the article 31 the following paragraph 6 is added:
"There are no new reform pool projects (6) after December 31, 2012. Reform pool projects approved before 1 January 2013 can be part of the country target control treaties."
40. the heading of article 33 reads:
"Financing nationally significant health promotion and prevention programs and treatment measures"
41. Article 33 para 1 and 2 is as follows:
"(1) the Contracting Parties agree to promote essential health promotion and prevention programs and treatment measures of supra-regional importance, in particular related to the health goals of framework of and to finance other projects and plans in accordance with article 30 annually to para 1 in the framework of the Federal Health Agency provide resources to the maximum extent of 3.5 million euros.
(2) the sponsored measures have to be aligned with the principles adopted by the Federal Health Commission the allocation of resources and the public procurement and quality criteria of 'strategy to use the Vorsorgemittel". Furthermore, there are also complementary policies adopted by the Federal Health Committee to comply with. The measures have to serve the implementation of the framework health goals."
42. the 10th section is omitted.
43. Article 37 including heading reads as follows:
Ensuring and developing the documentation
(1) the countries (National Health Fund) and social security-accessible documentation and information system for analysis in the health sector is to expand and develop.
(2) the current Diagnostics and performance documentation (including intensive documentation) in the stationary area of hospitals, as well as the documentation of statistical data (Krankenanstalten statistics), cost data (cost center accounting) and data reporting to the accounts of hospitals by the carrier of hospitals are to ensure and develop.
(3) all provisions to the documentation and reporting in the inpatient and outpatient area have to comply with anyway, also targeting health and in particular the monitoring referred to therein.
(4) as a prerequisite for the planning, implementation and monitoring of the success of the concept of integrated health care is one the acute inpatient coverage compatible performance and diagnostic documentation regarding the intra - and extramural outpatient care to make sure. Where is ratione priority to implement the performance documentation, only subsequently the diagnostic documentation.
(5) the parties agree that medical services across the entire outpatient area (i.e. hospital outpatient clinics, independent outpatient clinics with company contracts including the facilities of the insurance carrier, established physicians/specialists with company contracts, free practitioners group practices with company contracts and other health-care professions with company contracts) from 1 January 2014 nationwide to sign the Covenant are according to the catalogue of outpatient services (KAL) in the context of reporting in pseudonymised form being tested in pilot projects since 2010. The current reconciliation (mapping) is to consider in regard to opportunities for improvement. In the sense of a highest possible data quality is the original documentation according to the catalogue of outpatient services to strive for. The catalogue of outpatient services is subjected to a periodic maintenance and further development.
(6) Federal, State and social security create the necessary framework conditions in professional organisational and technical ways for it in a timely manner, legal, and ensure that from 2014 comparable data over the entire range of ambulatory.
(7) in the case of the conception and the development of documentation systems is to pay attention to the compatibility with the already agreed or the yet-to-be-determined standards of the ELGA project. The documentation should be possible in the context of routine data collection and data processing of performance heritage wrestlers.
(8) the Contracting Parties agree to pseudonymise all outpatient and inpatient documentation in a manner identical for all areas to ensure a cross-divisional data transparency from 1 January 2015. The Pseudonymisierungsstelle performs the required for purposes of data protection use of pseudonyms of personal data for the diagnosis - and performance reports from the inpatient and outpatient area. The use of pseudonyms is performed by the Pseudonymisierungsstelle Association established.
(9) for the common observation, planning, management and financing in health care the social security institutions, as well as the health care institution have, as far as this will be settled within the framework of the national health fund, to provide the Federal Health Agency, and the national health fund in the way of the Pseudonymisierungsstelle decorated with the main Association pseudonymised Diagnostics and performance data from the field of contract medical supply in the form of a standard and encrypted.
(10) the Federal Health Agency are to deliver standardized reports about their conduct on the basis of a nationwide uniform structured estimates and accounts and more essential basic data at periodic intervals by the national health fund and the social security institutions. Structure and content of these reports will be set by the Federal Health Agency."
44. Article 42 paragraph 1 reads:
"(1) the countries commit to ensure that, for the duration of the agreement, no beyond this agreement financial demands concerning the hospitals within the meaning of article 18 are made par. 3 and 4 to the Federal Government or the institutions of the social security in the framework of their competence."
45. Article 44 including the heading reads as follows:
The Contracting Parties agree that incorporating the countries, who is a carrier of social insurance, the Austrian Medical Association and the institution of the medical training facilities at the Federal Ministry of Health Commission pursuant to § 8 1986, BGBl. No. 76, establishes Federal Ministry of law. "This Commission is advising in the following matters of medical education: 1. planning, 2 control, 3. quality assurance and 4 development."
46. in article 46, the phrase "31 December 2013" is replaced by the phrase "at the end of the term of this agreement".
47. in article 48 para 1 accounts for the digits 1 to 3 and 6 and 7.
48. in article 48, paragraph 2 is omitted the phrase "adapt to the expansion of the tasks of the reform pool or".
49. Article 49 the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) the amendments on the basis of the agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG, the Agreement Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2008 modifies the, after the releases of all parties in the Federal Ministry of health, which according to the Federal Constitution and the constitutions of the country have required prerequisites for the entry into force, with January 1, 2013 into force."
50 paragraph 1 the following sentence is added article 50:
"I no. are 199/2013, necessary federal and State regulations for implementing the agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG, BGBl. retroactively with effect to set 1 January 2013."
51. Article 51 including the heading reads as follows:
(1) this agreement is without a right of termination for the duration of the validity of the financial balancing act 2008 (FAG 2008), Federal Law Gazette I no. 103/2007, in the current version, anyway, but until 31 December 2014. Is the period of validity of the FAG 2008 extended on the basis of an agreement between the Federal Government and the countries on the financial compensation, the duration of this agreement without a right of termination on same period shall be extended.
(2) the Contracting Parties undertake to open negotiations over a new regulation in a timely manner.
(3) where in these negotiations an agreement on new rules, which are used with expiry of this agreement unless it has changed in implementation of this agreement, back in force legislation granted December 31, 1977 in force, from then the additional funds provided for the term of the agreement not would be made available."
52. the existing text of article 52 is paragraph labeled (1), the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the Federal Ministry of health has immediately to inform the parties, once all notices under article 49 paragraph 3 have arrived."
53. the existing text of article 53 is paragraph labeled (1), the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the agreement in accordance with section 15a B-VG, the Agreement Federal Law Gazette I no. 105/2008 modifies the, are issued in a single original. The original is deposited with the Ministry of health. This has to transmit certified copies of the agreement all parties."
The agreement is with 1 January 2013 in force paragraph 3 in accordance with article 49.