309 Ordinance of the Federal Minister of health, the health and nursing-EEA qualification regulation 2008 modifies the (GuK-EWRV Novella 2013)
On the basis of § 29 par. 2 health and nursing law - GuKG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 108/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 185/2013, is prescribed:
The health - and nursing-EEA qualification regulation 2008 - GuK EWRV 2008, Federal Law Gazette II No. 193/2008, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 167/2009, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents is the line "section 1... Implementation of Community law"by the line"section 1... Implementation of Union law"replaced.
2. in the table of contents is the line "section 8... Acquired rights - Slovenia"by the line"section 8... Acquired rights - Slovenia and Croatia"replaced.
3. paragraph 1 together with the heading:
"Implementation of Union law
§ 1. This regulation will be
1. the Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications, OJ No L 255 of the 30.09.2005 p. 22, as last amended by Directive 2013/25/EC, OJ No. L 158 of the 10.06.2013 p. 368, and 2. the agreement between the European Community and its Member States, of the one part and the Swiss Confederation on the other, on the free movement of, OJ No. L 114 of 30.04.2002, S. 6, last amended by decision No 1 / 2012, OJ No. L 103 of the 13.04.2012, S. 51, into Austrian law implemented."
4. paragraph 8, together with the heading:
"Acquired rights - Slovenia and Croatia
§ 8. Qualifications in the general health and nursing are from the former Yugoslavia to recognize issued qualifications in the general health and nursing, if
1. you complete training, the
a) in the case of Slovenia before 25 June 1991, and b) was started in Croatia before October 8, 1991, 2nd from the Slovenian or Croatian authorities attesting that the qualifications for the exercise gives the same rights of general health and nursing in the Slovenian or Croatian territory as the qualifications stated in the plant for Slovenia and Croatia, and 3. a certificate of the same authority it is attached ", that the person in question at least three years actually and lawfully exercised activities of general health and nursing, which extends to the full responsibility for the planning, organization and execution of the nursing care of the patients, during the five years prior to issuance of the certificate in Slovenia or Croatia (article 23 paragraph 5 in conjunction with article 33 paragraph 1 Directive 2005/36/EC)."