Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_314/BGBLA_2013_II_314.html
314. Regulation of the Federal Minister for health, the midwives-EEA qualification regulation 2008 modifies the (Heb-EWRV Novella 2013)
On the basis of article 12, paragraph 3 midwife law - HebG, Federal Law Gazette No. 310/1994, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 197/2013, is prescribed:
The midwives-EEA qualification regulation 2008 - Heb EWRV 2008, Federal Law Gazette II No. 195/2008, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 184/2009, is amended as follows:
1. in the table of contents is the line "section 1... Implementation of Community law"by the line"section 1... Implementation of Union law"replaced.
2. in the table of contents is the line "section 8... Acquired rights - Slovenia"by the line"section 8... Acquired rights - Slovenia and Croatia"replaced.
3. paragraph 1 together with the heading:
"Implementation of Union law
§ 1. This regulation 1 are the Directive 2005/36/EC on the recognition of professional qualifications, OJ No L 255 of the 30.09.2005 p. 22, as last amended by Directive 2013/25/EC, OJ No. L 158 of the 10.06.2013 p. 368, and 2. the agreement between the European Community and its Member States, of the one part and the Swiss Confederation on the other, on the free movement of, OJ No. L 114 of 30.04.2002, S. 6, last amended by decision No 1 / 2012, OJ No. L 103 of the 13.04.2012, S. 51, into Austrian law implemented."
4. in section 2, paragraph 2, the phrase is "in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 102/2008 and the 2009 amendment to the Federal Ministry of law, Federal Law Gazette I no. 3" by the phrase "as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 197/2013" replaced.
5. paragraph 8, together with the heading:
"Acquired rights - Slovenia and Croatia
§ 8 (1) qualifications of midwives are to recognize issued qualifications of midwives from the former Yugoslavia, unless 1 they training complete, the a) in the case of Slovenia, before 25 June 1991, and b) was started in Croatia before October 8, 1991, 2nd by the Slovenian or Croatian authorities attesting that the qualifications for the profession of midwifery in the Slovenian or Croatian territory gives the same rights as stated in the facility for Slovenia and Croatia Proof of education, and 3. a certificate from the same authority is attached, that the person in question at least three years actually and lawfully exercised activities of midwife in Slovenia or Croatia during the last five years prior to issuance of the certificate (article 23 paragraph 5 Directive 2005/36/EC).
(2) the acquired rights referred to in paragraph 1 and paragraph 3 do not apply to following qualifications that were acquired in Croatia prior to July 1, 2013: 1 viša medicinska sestra ginekološko-opstetričkog smjera (head nurse/head nurse for gynaecology and obstetrics), 2nd medicinska sestra ginekološko-opstetričkog smjera (nurse/nurse for gynaecology and obstetrics), 3rd viša medicinska sestra primaljskog smjera (matron/upper nurse midwives - / obstetrician completion), 4th medicinska sestra primaljskog smjera (nurse/nurse midwives - / obstetrician completion) ", 5 ginekološko-opstetrička primalja (midwives/obstetricians for gynaecology and obstetrics) and primalja (midwife/obstetrician) (article 43 (b) Directive 2005/36/EC)."
Search Translated Laws of Austria