431st regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, the explosives marking regulation - modifies the SprKennzV (SprKennzV-Novelle 2015)
On reason of articles 11, paragraph 3 and 12f para 2 of the Explosives Act 2010 (SprG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 121/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2015, is prescribed:
The regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the unique marking of shooting and explosives (explosives marking regulation - SprKennzV), Federal Law Gazette II No. 86/2013, is amended as follows:
1. in article 1, paragraph 1 a comma and the word sequence "the registered trade name or registered trade mark and the postal address" be inserted after the phrase "the name" Z 1.
2. in article 1, paragraph 1, following Z 1a is inserted: '1a.
If the manufacturer is not in the European Union is established the specifications regarding the manufacturer after no. 1 as well as the name, registered trade name or registered trade mark and the mailing address of the importer,"3. According to § 2, the following paragraph 2a and heading shall be inserted:
"Attaching the CE marking
§ 2a. (1) the CE marking has the General principles of article 30 of Regulation (EC) No. 765/2008 on the requirements for accreditation and market surveillance relating to the marketing of products and repealing Regulation (EEC) No 339/93 of the Council, OJ No. L 218 of August 13, 2008 p. 30, to meet.
(2) the CE mark is visible on the shooting and explosives itself readable and permanently attached. If shooting to characteristic of and explosives not be marked due to their size, shape or design with the CE-mark is on every smallest packaging unit to install. This is to seal.
(3) signs or inscriptions which are likely to mislead third parties about the meaning and form of the CE marking, may be not mounted on the shooting and explosives himself or the packaging. Other signs may be affixed on the shooting and explosives himself or the package if visibility and legibility of the CE marking and other mandatory information are not compromised.
(4) if not the notified body worked during the inspection that has made the EU conformity assessment referred to in article 12f SprG, the identification number of the notified body of the other is behind the CE mark to install."
4. the existing text of § 4 is preceded by the sales designation (1); the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) the section 1 para 1 No. 1 and 1a and 2a section as amended the regulation BGBl. II Nr 431/2015 with 1 April 2016 into force."