448 regulation of the Federal Minister for education and women about the equivalence of fringe benefits of contract staff in the educational service with the tuition grant (PD ancillary Regulation)
On the basis of § 40a para 15 of the contract staff Act 1948 - VBG, BGBl. No. 86/1948, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 65/2015, in agreement with the Chancellor ordered:
§ 1 (1) is entrusted to a contract teacher with the Permanent delegate of the Director or head of a medium or higher school for a branch of this school, is the activity associated with the delegation on branches with
1. less teachers identified as five full employment equivalent to six hours a week teaching grant, teachers assigned 2. at least five or up to 9.999 full employment equivalent to twelve hours a week teaching grant and 3 at least ten allocated to the branch in the equivalent of full employment teachers of meet the teaching commitment of 24 hours per week (Article 40a, para. 3 first record contract staff Act 1948 - VBG, BGBl. No. 86/1948) just keep.
(2) § 40a para 17 penultimate and last sentence of VBG is to apply mutatis mutandis.
2. (1) a contract teacher with the provision of the following services on the middle and upper schools for economic professions is entrusted to the middle and upper schools for tourism as well as the schools of social occupations, which is so related activity to the extent of the teaching grant equal to keep:
1. management of operating kitchens where teaching scheduled operating cooking lessons, each school:
2.431 hours a week up to three classes in which teaching scheduled operating cooking lessons,
4,862 weekly hours from four classes in which teaching scheduled operating kitchen lessons and these lessons in the kitchen of the operation does not exceed six half days per week,
7,293 weekly hours from four classes in which teaching scheduled operating kitchen lessons and these lessons in the kitchen of the operation exceeds six half-days per week.
2. internship supervision at specialized schools for social professions of contract teachers away serves students in each week of practice:
0.275 hours a week per pupil or student.
(2) multiple contract teachers with the perception of the activities referred to in Nos. 1 and 2 are at a school, the total number of hours per week on these contract teachers in aliquotem extent specified in these paragraphs is to divide. That in paragraph 1 Z 2 provided equal attitude deserves for graduating classes until the beginning of the main holiday.
3. (1) is a contract teacher with the workshop direction (yard line) at technical colleges as well as in the factory dormitory Felber Valley in Ebenau entrusted, is this activity to the extent of the teaching grant equal to keep:
1 0,608 hours per week per workshop, if located within the Schulliegenschaft(en), 2. 0.912 hours a week per workshop unless it outside the Schulliegenschaft(en) is located, for the duration of the deployment, 3rd 0,608 hours a week per year (class), for the classes in the compulsory subject "Workshop" or "workshop and production technology" is performed, 4th place the account provided for in no. 3 0,972 hours a week per year (class) , for which (the) in the building yard (workshops of engineering) of the compulsory subject "Engineering Internship" or "tether internship and production technology" or "Practical works" as well as in the area of wood processing the compulsory subject "Workshop" or "workshop and production technology" is performed, 5. 0,608 hours a week per year (class) for education in the compulsory subject "Workshop-laboratories", provided for the relevant year (category) is not taken into account on the basis of the Z 3 or 4 and 6 1,216 hours per week per subject to including three subject areas , 1,823 hours a week for each of the number three rising over discipline, if an instruction within the meaning of the Z 3 to 5 in the concerned disciplines.
(2) a contract teacher with the workshop management at commercial colleges is entrusted, this activity in the following level of the education grant is equal to keep:
1 for the workshop for industrial production 0,608 hours per week, as well as a taking into consideration pursuant to paragraph 1 Nos. 3 and 6, with each training course with its own curriculum is considered discipline and 2 for the other workshops including two workshops 0.481 hours a week, up to including four workshops 0,963 hours per week and five workshops 1,925 hours per week.
(3) several contract teachers with the workshop management are at a school, which is in para 1 and 2 certain total number of hours per week on these contract teachers in accordance with the burden to be divided.
(4) each specialising in a technical or commercial college-attached technical or commercial school is as a field of study in the sense of paragraph 1 No. 6.
4. (1) a contract teacher educational care of information technology jobs (IT jobs) for educational professional applications in vocational schools and colleges, at general-education secondary schools, is entrusted to the schools for kindergarten pedagogy and the educational institutes for Social pedagogy, as well as at the Federal blind education Institute and at the Federal Institute for deaf education, is this activity in paragraph 2 indicated extent of the teaching grant equal keep. This service includes in the educational professional area in particular
1. the care of IT systems for all areas of teaching and educational measures at the school site, especially with regard to important and final exams, and execution of a location-based Internetpolicy including a Convention of education for pupils and students, 2. the lessons-organisational support of IT education and the implementation of a modern media education, 3. the care of teachers, pupils and students in e - learning, Web, and IT operations of the school with particular attention to safety measures inventoried IT jobs , 4. the participation of the relevant procurement as well as 5 the organisational support of notebook - and Netbookklassen.
(2) the extent of equivalence is for schools with
Pupils and students
Hours per week
up to 200
201 to 400
401 to 500
501 to 600
601 to 700
701 to 800
801 to 900
901 to 1000
1001 to 1100
1101 to 1200
1201 to 1300
1301 to 1400
1401 to 1500
1501 to 1600
1601 to 1700
1701 to 1800
1801 to 1900
1901 to 2000
2101 to 2200
2201 to 2300
2301 to 2400
2401 to 2500
2501 to 2600
2601 to 2700
2701 to 2800
2801 to 2900
2901 to 3000
3001 to 3100
more than 3100
The number of pupils and students is calculated for each school year on the basis of the total number of pupils / students as of the date of the Austrian school statistics for the preceding school year for the relevant school. With the above mentioned is related to the number of pupils and students hours a week also with to Betfair reuenden teachers is considered to be taken into account.
(3) for the educational professional care of IT jobs at a school site with an IT discipline or an IT training emphasis or school-autonomous wells or for schools with an IT focus in the circumference of at least extra six hours a week to an equal attitude to the extent of 1,216 hours per week.
(4) for the educational professional care for in the classroom used learning platforms (LMS systems) such as, for example, Moodle or dotLRN, if at least half of pupils / students and the teachers of a school site with LMS systems are managed, deserves an equal attitude to the extent of 1,216 hours per week.
(5) the exercise of IT support is an appropriate professional competence through a relevant degree, by the proof of at least three years relevant activity in the school or economic or appropriate IT certificates that relate to a support of complex IT systems, to demonstrate. Moreover is a relevant specialist training to the extent of 15 hours per school year to complete.
(6) the same attitudes in accordance with par. 3 and 4 charges in addition to the same postures according to resulting paragraphs 1 and 2 of the mentioned schools.
§ 5. A contract teacher educational professional care is for teaching scheduled classes at colleges, trade schools, whose special shapes as well as educational institutions for tourism (but not the preparation course for tourism), to educational institutions for economic professions in colleges for fashion/textile, as well as to educational institutions for artistic design required relevant business and employed in the accounting server-supported software and Web-based work environments such as mySAP, including continuously to update programs and data (for example, in the computer-aided accounting : Financial accounting, investment accounting, billing, cost accounting and payroll accounting) as well as is necessary for the education focal points as well as autonomous school wells relevant practice-relevant user software such as customer support, booking and reception programs and eCommerce platforms, this activity in addition to the same attitudes due pursuant to section 4 as follows the teaching grant equal to keep:
Number of students and pupils per school site
Hours per week
up to 150
301 to 500
501 to 800
more than 800
Penultimate sentence applies section 4 paragraph 2 accordingly.
Section 6 (1) is entrusted with high-quality and comprehensive software usage (particularly CAD, CAM, CAE or CAX systems) a contract teacher educational professional care IT - jobs necessary for teaching scheduled classes at colleges to achieve relevant specialist qualifications technical and commercial, is this activity in which in paragraph 2 indicated extent of the teaching grant equal keep. This service includes in the educational professional area anyway
1 application-related hardware and software support including Internet connectivity and user programs, 2. teaching organizational work, 3. the care of the teachers and the students in the IT operations of the school, 4. participation in the relevant procurement, 5. the management of the library and 6 create own and the evident attitude of electronic publications of the Department as well as, where appropriate, 7 depending on the specification of the specialization or Department CAD/CAM systems , CAE - or CAX systems, equipment for analog and digital simulation and circuit designs in electronics, jobs for multimedia training multimedia designers or – producers, jobs for electronically supported work preparation and educational institutions for textile technology and fashion, and educational institutions for artistic design and equipment for electronic supported cut grading and textile pattern design.
(2) the extent of equivalence is
with up to 10 IT jobs with high-quality and comprehensive software usage:
2.431 hours per week
for 11 to 15 IT workstations with high-quality and comprehensive software usage:
3,647 weekly hours
for each additional started Unit 5 IT workplaces with high-quality and comprehensive software usage:
the 1,216 hours a week, but not exceeding 12,16 hours per week.
(3) for the calculation of the number of IT jobs with high-quality and comprehensive software usage, § 4 para 3 is last sentence apply accordingly.
(4) deserves an equal attitude in accordance with paragraphs 1 and 2, the IT jobs covered by those paragraphs when determining the inclusion are according to § 4 not again be taken into account.
§ 7. Several contract teachers with the support of IT jobs are involved, at a school so you are after the §§ 4 to 6 to split certain settlements on these contract teachers taking on the tasks.
§ 8. Same IT jobs jointly used by several schools, so the total equivalence in accordance with §§ 4 to 6 may be carried out only once, in the case of sections 5 and 6 together are the pupils and students of the schools.
§ 9 (1) is a contract teacher with the support of a library furnished according to the model "School library in higher schools with the cooperation of students" at general-education secondary schools or (together for more than a school) at educational centers, a general education school is a member, entrusted, is this activity to the extent of the teaching grant equal to keep:
1 as 7,293 hours a week taking care of a University of the size class I (up to 600 pupils and students, around 5000 volumes, weekly hours: nine hours), 2 as 9,116 hours a week taking care of a University of the size class II (over 600 pupils and students, 7,500 volumes, weekly hours: 11 hours), 3 as 10.94 hours a week taking care of a University of the size class III (over 1000 pupils and students , around 10,000 volumes, weekly opening hours: 13.5 hours).
(2) a contract teacher with the support of a school library furnished according to the model "School library to educational institutions for kindergarten pedagogy/educational institutions for Social pedagogy with the cooperation of students" at schools for kindergarten pedagogy or educational institutions for Social pedagogy or (together for more than a school) at educational centers, an educational institution and a vocational middle or higher school belongs to is entrusted, this activity is referred to in para 1 of the teaching grant equal to keep , if the school or the schools together more than 300 pupils and/or pupils has or have.
(3) a contract teacher with the support of a library furnished according to the model "School library in vocational schools and colleges" (together for more than a school) or a vocational middle or higher school at centres only vocational middle or higher schools belong, is entrusted, this activity is referred to in para 1 of the teaching grant equal to keep, if the school or the school has more than 300 pupils or students.
(4) the same attitude scale set out in the paragraphs 1 to 3 for the respective size class increased for the support of libraries, to whose care sector as well as other pupils in addition students in middle and higher schools for professionals, § 5 of the School Act 1985 (hereinafter: evening students and evening students) belong to, so that in addition to the opening hours of the library are required on certain evenings during opening hours , to the following extent:
1 with up to 100 evening students and students to 0,608 hours per week (additional weekly hours: one hour), 2. 101-200 evening pupils and students to 1,216 hours per week (additional weekly hours: two hours), 3 201 to 300 evening pupils and students to 1,823 hours a week (additional weekly hours: three hours), 4th at 301 and more students and evening students to 2.431 hours a week (additional weekly hours : four hours).
(5) a contract teacher with the care is one according to the model "school library on practice new secondary schools" furnished library on one of a teacher training college integrated practice new Middle School (practice-NMS), is equal to keep this activity in the following level of the education grant:
1. practice NMS up to eleven classes as 4.62 hours per week, 2 practice NMS from twelve classes as 5.775 hours per week.
(6) the school belongs to a school, for that is a shared library (library), a separate equivalence for the care of a school library (library) at this school is not permitted.
§ 10. With everyone on the basis of paragraphs 2 to 9 of this regulation meet the teaching obligation equal program hours per of week 3,273 hours apply 1 to 5 VBG also activities pursuant to section 40a 3 Z as given. The pro-rata value of 3,273 hours deserves for fractions of an hour per of week.
§ 11. As far as the supervision of tasks is done by other servants as contract staff in the educational service or teachers who are not the section II of the VBG, an equal attitude of such tasks with the tuition grant is excluded.
§ 12. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 September 2015. § 3 in the version of regulation BGBl. II No. 448/2015 occurs with expiry of the 31 August 2019 override.