451 regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior on the access to education of the Security Academy (Academy of safety education regulation SIAK-BV)
On the basis of § 11 paragraph 2 and 4 of the Security Police Act - SPG, BGBl. No. 566/1991, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 43/2014 and the by-laws Federal Law Gazette I no. 97/2014, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) of the Security Academy is the provision of basic education and the training of teaching and managerial staff for the staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior.
(2) providing other training for officials of the Federal Ministry of the Interior of the Security Academy is reserved in the following areas:
1. training of full-time teachers;
2. training of managers in the field of leadership competencies;
3. education and training for radiation protection, hazardous materials science and in the national crisis and disaster risk management;
4. education and training for trainers and multipliers in the framework of the General training;
5. training of liaison officers abroad (police attachés);
6 training and continuing education in the field of competency development.
(3) in addition, the Security Academy is entitled to create any kind of training for the staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, to offer and perform in accordance with the available resources.
(4) for the purpose of the development and implementation of education and training of the staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior in the form of academic courses, the cooperation with universities, colleges, and universities of applied sciences is whether the Security Academy.
(5) in addition, the Security Academy is also entitled to create learning opportunities for persons who are not employees of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, and to offer them against reimbursement of costs within the meaning of § 6 and carry out, so far as this is in connection with the fulfilment of the tasks of the Security Academy in accordance with the available resources.
§ 2. The basic training is the official training, which should lead to the fulfilment of the nomination or definitely position requirements. She has primary and overview knowledge as well as methodological, technical and social skills that are required for the intended task pane to provide the staff.
Education and training of managers
3. (1) managers are those individuals who are authorised on the basis of their status to make authoritative decisions with regard to the planning, organization, control and implementation of set targets.
(2) to the education and training of executives are executives of the Federal Ministry of Home Affairs, as well as those staff who come for use as an Executive in consideration, to allow. The approval occurs after referral of the Security Academy the Supreme Administrative authority.
(3) greater than the number of candidates the participants number fixed by the Security Academy, so those candidates is preferable to, which already hold a leadership position; In addition is to be taken into account when determining aspects of the advancement of women, as well as on the importance of current or future using as an Executive.
Teachers at the Academy of security
§ 4 (1) to the teaching can be haupt - and part-time teachers, as well as guest teachers.
(2) full-time teachers are teaching staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, whose workplace tasks mainly include the teaching at the Academy of security at the Security Academy. Part-time teachers are teachers staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior, among whose workplace tasks not mainly on the teaching at the Academy of security at the Security Academy. All other people instructors at the Academy of security are guest teachers.
(3) as full-time teachers, persons are to be used, which are personally and professionally suitable for the implementation of the teaching; in particular is choosing on pedagogical skills to teach to be taken into account educational content. Persons who have special knowledge for the teaching at the Academy of security to mention of them on the basis of their education or previous professional activities are technically suitable. Officials of using Group E-2a and E 2 b used as full-time teachers should; provided basically at least three years Security Executive service Exceptions are possible in objectively justified cases.
Education and training by full-time teachers
§ 5. The Security Academy provides educational and professional education and training of full-time teachers. In the selection of participants, caution is to individual training requirements, aspects of the advancement of women, as well as on the date of the last participation of the applicant in an identical or similar event to take.
Reimbursement of costs
Offers of the official education and training are § 6 (1) for the staff of the Federal Ministry of the Interior free of charge.
(2) the reimbursement of costs if offers the official education and training for persons, the security management tasks (§ 2 SPG) get and are not federal employees, per participant and teaching unit is
1. through home or part-time teachers 4 euro;
2. by guest teachers 11 euros.
(3) the reimbursement of costs if education for other civil servants is set by the Security Academy in accordance with paragraph 4, unless no other settlement of the costs is provided in cooperation agreements.
(4) the reimbursement of costs if education for third parties is by the Security Academy on the basis of the mean value (§ 305 ABGB) to set.
(5) in the reimbursement of the costs referred to in paragraph 2, travel, accommodation and meal costs are not included.
(6) the reimbursement increases referred to in paragraph 2 to the extent, as results from the change in the consumer price index announced by the Statistik Austria 2010 or the index number applied to index associated with his position compared to the last setting. The recalculation is made after publication of the index number for a calendar year. The calculated amounts are on full amounts or complete, which are amounts rounded up including 50 cent and amounts rounded up about 50 cents. The new amounts are following the first month from the announcement by the Federal Agency Statistics Austria.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 7. As far as this regulation to natural persons are related names only in the male form, they relate to women and men in the same way.
8 references in this regulation to federal laws are to be understood as references to the applicable version.
Entry into force
9. (1) effective this regulation with 1 January 2016.
At the same time (2) article 1 of the regulation of the Federal Minister of the Interior, with the regulation on the access to education of the Security Academy - (Security Academy education SIAK-BV) Decree and the security fee regulation is amended, Federal Law Gazette II No. 224/2004, override.