456 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for Justice over the regular cost rate
On the basis of section 24 of the Federal law about the lawyer's collective, BGBl. No. 189/1969, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2014, is prescribed:
1. (1) the remuneration which is due to the lawyer for regularly occurring performance in simple and often recurring cases, results from the calculations contained in annexes.
(2) whereas the term used in the equipment the armed comrades several represented by the lawyer or standing opposite him people in the sense of article 15 of the Federal law on the lawyer rate can be understood.
(3) under the term used in the equipment of the court fee is the sum of the flat-rate charges to the court fees Act and enforcement fees after the full fees Act to understand.
(4) the compensation for the costs according to the normal cost rate may be required in court fee waivers. In this case is in fixing the amount of costs from the assets of apparent flat fees or court fee amount to withdraw.
(5) If execution requests to permit the involuntary lien grounds also the registration fee is the amount resulting from Annexes X and XI according to tariff post 9. b Z 4 GGG in fixing the amount of costs to consider when she in addition amount listed.
2. (1) effective this regulation with 1 January 2016. It is to apply to services of lawyers, which be effected after December 31, 2015.
(2) with the entry into force of this regulation, Ordinance of the Federal Minister for Justice over the regular cost rate, Federal Law Gazette II No. 245/2014, is repealed. She is still on services of lawyers to apply, which involves before January 1, 2016.