146. Federal law amending the Civil Service Act 1986
The National Council has decided:
The Civil Service Act 1986-ZDG, BGBl. N ° 679/1986, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 163/2013, shall be amended as follows:
1. " (constitutional provision) Section 12b is deleted. "
2. (constitutional provision) § 12c reads as follows:
" § 12c. (constitutional provision) (1) Civil servants are to be paid until the completion of the 28th. The Civil Service Agency shall not be required to enter the civil service agency before the ordinary civil service is assigned to the ordinary civil service
an agreement with one under the Voluntary Act, BGBl. I n ° 17/2012, recognised support for participation in a voluntary social year lasting for at least ten months, voluntary environmental year or memorial service, peace or social service abroad, or
an agreement pursuant to Regulation (EU) No 1288/2013 establishing 'Erasmus +', OJ L 327, 28.12.2013, p. No. 50 on participation in a voluntary service abroad lasting at least ten months
(2) Civil servants, who are required to complete the 30. In the light of the certificate issued by the institution, proof that they have carried out an activity on the basis of the type and duration referred to in paragraph 1 shall no longer be used for the performance of the ordinary civil service. If the activity is terminated prematurely on grounds not to be represented by the civil service, the period of return shall be counted towards the ordinary civil service, if it exceeds two months. "
3. In § 76c, the Federal Law Gazette receives the Federal Act BGBl. No. 163/2013, paragraph 30, the sales designation "(31)" .
4. (constitutional provision) In section 76c, paragraph 31 receives the sales designation "(32)" .
5. (constitutional provision) In accordance with Section 76c (32) (new), the following paragraph 33 is added:
" (33) ( Constitutional provision ) § 12c in the version of the Federal Law BGBl. I n ° 146/2015 is 1. Jänner 2016 in force. At the same time, Section 12b is repeal. Persons who do a foreign service pursuant to Section 12b of the Civil Service Act 1986 on 31 December 2015 shall continue to apply § 12b in the version in force on that date. "
6. In accordance with Section 76c (33), the following paragraph 34 is added:
"(34) § 77 (1) (5a) shall expire at the end of 31 December 2015."