146. Federal law with the civil service law is changed in 1986
The National Council has decided:
The Civil Service Act 1986 - ZDG, BGBl. No. 679/1986, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/2013, is amended as follows:
1 "(constitutional provision) § 12 b is omitted."
2. (constitutional provision) § 12 c is:
"§ 12c." (Constitutional provision) (1) Holocaust until the age of 28 years not to the beginning of the ordinary civil service be used, if they the civil service service agency prior to assignment to the ordinary civil service
1. an agreement with one after the voluntary act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 17/2012, via participation in a continuously at least ten-month voluntary social year, voluntary environmental protection year or memorial service, recognized peace or social service in a foreign country or 2. an agreement according to the Regulation (EU) No. 1288 / 2013 for the establishment of "Erasmus +", OJ No. L 347 of the 20.12.2013 S. 50 of participation through at least ten months voluntary service abroad have presented.
(2) Holocaust, who demonstrate that they have engaged in an activity of the kind referred to in paragraph 1 and minimum duration, up to the age of 30 years on the basis of the certificate issued by the carrier are no longer to be used to the power of the ordinary civil service. "The activity for reasons, is that the Holocaust is not responsible, prematurely terminated, laid back time is, insofar as it exceeds two months, credit to the ordinary civil service."
3. in section 76c receives the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 163 / 2013 attached paragraph 30 the sales designation (31).
4. (constitutional provision) in § 76 c, para 31 receives the sales designation (32).
5 (constitutional provision) according to § 76 c paragraph 32 (new) the following paragraph 33 attaches:
"(33) (constitutional provision) § 12 c in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 146/2015 effective with January 1, 2016. At the same time, section is 12B override. On people who in 1986 is a foreign service provide b of the Civil Service Act on 31 December 2015 according to § 12, § 12 b is in force on that day continue to apply."
6. after section 76, 34 the following paragraph is added to c paragraph 33:
"(34) article 77, paragraph 1 Z 5a comes at the end of 31 December 2015 override."