360. Regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology the permissible inputs and trips to and from airfields (airfields border crossing regulation 2013 - F GÜV 2013)
On the basis of article 8 of the Aviation Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 253/1957, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 108/2013 is prescribed:
Scope of application
§ 1 this regulation governs the admissibility of the implementation of trips after or in Austrian Federal territory airfields / from States belonging to the European Union, as well as to / from States which are members of the European Union, but are not Contracting States pursuant to § 1 para 6 of the border control Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 435/1996.
Conditions of admissibility of the single and tour
(1) a - and excursions or to the States referred to in § 1 Dobersberg, Eferding, helicopter space Feldkirch, Feldkirchen Ossiacher See, Ferlach Glainach, Freistadt, Friesach-shirt, Fürstenfeld, Gmunden, Goldeck are section 2 taking on the Customs and border control legislation or of the airfields valley station, hofkirchen, Hohenems-Dornbirn, helicopter Glock Ferlach, Kapfenberg, Kirchdorf Micheldorf, Krems-Langenlois, Kufstein-Langkampfen, lances Turnau, Leoben-Timmersdorf, Lienz Nikolsdorf, Mariazell, Mayrhofen, Niederöblarn, Nötsch in the Gail Valley, Pinkafeld, Pöchlarn-Wörth, Punitz-Güssing , Reutte Höfen, Ried-Kirchheim, St. Andrä IM lavanttal, St. Donat - may Rist, St. Georgen on the Ybbsfeld, St. Johann/Tirol, Scharnstein, Schärding Suben, helicopter course of Schruns "Sanatorium Dr. Schenk", Seitenstetten, Spitzerberg, Stockerau, shoots, helicopter space Villach regional hospital, Völtendorf, Vöslau, Weiz Unterfladnitz, Wels, Wiener Neustadt/East, Wolfsberg, Zell am see and helicopter flying club Zwatzhof, allowed.
(2) a - and excursions or to the States referred to in paragraph 1 or by in Austrian Federal territory airfields are not listed in paragraph 1 lit are subject to additional customs and border kontrollrechtlicher legislation only with a permit of Austro Control GmbH in accordance with article 3, paragraph 1. a border-crossing Regulation (GÜV), Federal Law Gazette No. 249/1987, in its current version, allowed.
(3) on single - and excursions by foreign civilian State aircraft or of all airstrips in Austrian Federal territory, is border crossing Regulation (GÜV), to apply Federal Law Gazette No. 249/1987, in its up-to-date version.
Obligation of data transmission and storage
The pilot responsible has 3. (1) the holder of the relevant field, unless otherwise determined in para 2 is Einflügen by the States referred to in paragraph 1 at the latest before the departure for trips to the States referred to in paragraph 1 no later than one hour prior to departure, to transmit the following data: 1. the registration number and the type of the aircraft, 2. the immediately prior to entering the Austrian Federal territory decisional or immediately after the trip from the same landing provided Airfield, 3. the airfield for landing in the Austrian Federal territory 4 the expected landing or departure time, 5. the names, the dates of birth and the nationality of the responsible pilots and passengers.
(2) pilot rescue flights (article 2 of the civil aircraft-ambulance and rescue flight Regulation (ZARV 1985), Federal Law Gazette No. 126/1985) have data transmission regulated in par. 1 as soon as possible but at the latest immediately upon return to base of the rescue organization make.
(3) the holder of the airfield has 1 to 5 the given information in paragraph 1 immediately by telephone, by fax, electronically or in any other way technically possible the competent local registration office for air traffic services, for passport control local security services and the local customs office to announce the. He has also to keep a record of all data and to keep them for a year.
(3) paragraphs 1 to 3, in the case of a regulation in accordance with § 10 par. 2 border control Act, also apply to entries in it, and trips from Germany / from States that are Contracting State pursuant to § 1 para 6 of the border control Act of.
(4) the rules on the flight schedule in the air traffic control 2010, Federal Law Gazette II No. 80/2010 amended, remain unaffected.
Home and expiry
4. (1) this regulation with the day following the by-laws enter into force.
(2) the regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology the permissible inputs and trips to and from airfields (airfields border crossing Regulation 1996 - F GÜV 1996), BGBl. No. 372/1996, occurs at the end of the day of the announcement of this regulation other than force.