372 regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Upper Austria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision from 21 November 2013 after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Upper Austria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies: 1. spatial: for the Federal Province of Upper Austria.
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the monthly fee for which pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the caretaker law service deliverables is: 1. for apartments and other premises (shops, magazines, garages, offices, ordinations, workshops, etc.) per square meter floor space €0,2400, 2. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of the area to be cleaned €0,4344.
Houses with wooden stairs increases the charge referred to in subpara 1 by 20%.
(2) as a space (par. 1 Z 1) is the total floor area less the wall thickness; Staircases, open balconies and terraces as well as basement and Attic rooms are, as far as unsuitable her equipment after for residential or business purposes, to allow for the calculation of land not taken into consideration.
(3) that as a replacement for the cost of procurement to the cleaning work in the home (article 4, paragraph 1 Z 1 lit. a to d of the caretaker law) required materials in the form of a monthly surcharge compensation to be paid is with 15% of the set according to par. 1 Z 1 determined pay.
(4) the Sperrgeld to be paid for the opening of the gate in the prescribed closed period will, if the services of / the House besorgers/House Besorgerin (or the / the appointed representative) before midnight in claim be taken, with €4.50, if these services are included for 24 hours to complete, set 5,--€.
(5) which is resulting sum from para 1 and 3 commercial be rounded to cents.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin is due in addition to the remuneration, which on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him or her is in following related to work carried out at a house payment, which composed this additional fee from the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements, other walk-in areas and wound care.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows or boarding house balcony doors made of glass.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows or boarding house balcony doors made of glass.
(c) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(d) for installation of lifts (analog for any factoring lit. c).
(e) in the case of window replacement or repair (analog for any factoring lit. c).
f) at roof repair or removal (analog for any factoring lit. c).
2.a) which has Z 1 payment of remuneration for work, if the work be completed within a period of two months, after completion of this work, monthly in hindsight to be akontoweise in another case.
(b) the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1 be apportioned immediately to be done when the caretaker service before completing all repair and cleaning work is terminated.
(2) for the cleaning of garbage Bay rooms and for filling up and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for cleaning the garbage can storage a monthly fee goes to, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the in paragraph 3 of set total.
(3) for others of the / of the House Besorgerin agreed services to an hourly wage of €9.63. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to disburse at least are 10th day of the following month. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, M 14/2013/XXVI/99/13, other fee rates are set.
(4) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, a monthly fee of won €21.56 to by any of these parties. A monthly fee of €43,13 deserves for cleaning a toilet, which is used by an indeterminate group of persons.
(5) for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas, a lump sum of €57,85 are entitled to per removal. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(6) according to para 1 to 5 the fee will be added to the surcharge pursuant to § 2 para 3.
(7) for compulsory attendance agreed in accordance with § 4 para 3 of the caretaker law to a hourly rate of €7.06. On Sundays and public holidays, this hourly wage increases on €14,12.
(8) other cleaning carry out according to para 1 to 3 on a Sunday and holiday for special reasons, a surcharge of 100% is due to for that purpose.
(9) for the care of a washing machine along with any additional devices in a community laundry, a fee of €20.93 is due monthly. Is from the / a collection for the use of these facilities performed by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also. A total of €9.63 deserves monthly per laundry for the billing of washing money (coin counters and the like).
§ 4. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 2 according to article 2, paragraph 1, she goes to Z per square meters of sidewalk space pursuant to § 2 para 1 2 fixed remuneration for the cleaning of sidewalks, as well as for the coating of ice.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of 27 November 2012, M 6/2012/XXVI/99/4, Federal Law Gazette II No. 394/2012, and comes into force on January 1, 2014.