418th regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Styria is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by order of 3 December 2013 after a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Styria
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the land of Styria;
2. personally and professionally: for House Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) monthly in hindsight to be paid remuneration for which pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 of the caretaker law service deliverables of the / is the House besorgers/home Besorgerin:
1. for apartments per square meter floor space €0,2450, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2450, 3. for cleaning the sidewalks and the coating of ice per square metre of pavement surface €0,4458.
(2) in houses with wooden stairs, the remuneration, which results from paragraph 1 Nos. 1 and 2, 10% increases.
(3) the total floor area of flats and other premises less wall thickness is considered space; Stairs, open balconies and terraces, cellars and Attic rooms, where they their facilities after not for residential or business purposes are suitable, are not taken into account when calculating the space.
(4) as reimbursement of the costs for the procurement of for the cleaning procedures in accordance with article 4, paragraph 1 subpara 1 lit. a. to d caretaker law required materials / the House Besorgerin deserves a compensation (material expenses) in the form of a surcharge to be paid monthly in hindsight in the amount of 20% of the charge referred to in paragraph 1 Z 1 and 2, paragraph 2. The surcharge is not included in the fee.
(5) the Sperrgeld for unique unlock during the prescribed door lock is €5.16 24.00 clock 4.64 and after 24:00.
(6) which is resulting sum from paragraphs 1, 2 and 4 commercial be rounded to cents.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin is due in addition to the remuneration, which is on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him/her, following on charges related to a house work carried:
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of the remaining facades in general renovation.
(d) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(e) in the case of installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(g) in the case of roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1, if work were completed within a period of two months, after completing monthly in hindsight to be akontoweise in another case.
(2) deserves a monthly flat rate for cleaning garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for cleaning the garbage bin spaces, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the total specified in no. 4.
(3) for others of the / of the House Besorgerin agreed services to an hourly wage of €8,88. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to pay off 10 of the next month are at the latest. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises, M 18/2013/XXVI/99/17, other fee rates are set.
(4) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, a fee of €24.68 to monthly by any of these parties. But it remains the parties notwithstanding, making the toilet cleaning itself. €49,34 charges per month for cleaning not in-house toilet, which is used by several people.
(5) a lump sum of €60,85 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning especially nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) within the building.
(6) in care of outdoor (lawn, sidewalk, etc.) are entitled to a lump sum of €60,85 per month.
(7) according to paragraphs 1 to 5, the surcharge pursuant to § 2 para 4 is then added the fee if it is cleaning.
(8) extraordinary work must be performed according to para 1 to 3 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, is due to a surcharge of 100% for this purpose.
(9) for agreed compulsory attendance to performing other than the services referred to in § 4 para 1 and 3 of the caretaker law to an hourly wage of €6.20. A surcharge of 100% is due to on Sundays and public holidays.
(10) for the care of machine furnished laundry rooms, a fee of monthly €18.10 is due to for each washing machine along with any additional devices. Is from the / a collection for the use of these facilities performed by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
§ 4. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walkable and trafficable surface for cleaning an obligation exists, if it is included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 3 according to article 2, paragraph 1, she goes to Z per square meters of sidewalk space or area pursuant to § 2 para 1 3 fixed remuneration.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year pro rata
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate by 13 December 2012, M 22/2012/XXVI/99/16, Federal Law Gazette II No. 456/2012, and comes into force on January 1, 2014.