Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_453/BGBLA_2013_II_453.html
453. Regulation of the Minister of the Interior on the implementation of the BFA-institution Act (BFA-G - implementing regulation - BFA-G - DV)
Due to the BFA establishment law, Federal Law Gazette I no. 87/2012 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 144/2013, is - in terms of § 5 paragraph 6 in consultation with the Federal Minister of finance - prescribed:
Initial reception sites
1. (1) there are two initial reception sites in accordance with article 29, paragraph 1 AsylG 2005 and a first recording point at the airport pursuant to § 31 para 1 AsylG 2005 set up. At the entrance of the respective initial reception sites, the term "Federal Office for stranger beings and asylum - first recording point" is to install.
(2) the first recording is "East" in lower Austria, Austria in the town of Traiskirchen (postal code 2514), Otto Glöckelstraße 22-24 (Center of the Federal Government), set up.
(3) the first recording point "West" is decorated Thalham 80 (Federal Center) in Upper Austria, Austria in the municipality of St. Georgen IM Attergau (postcode 4880),.
(4) the first recording point "Airport" is aimed at the area of the airport Wien-Schwechat, North Road, object 800, in lower Austria, Austria in the town of Schwechat.
Administrative charges for providing information from the State documentation
2. (1) providing information from the State documentation to others than those in § 5 para 6 BFA-G authorities or individuals who want to take the information from the State documentation in claims, is in long-distance traffic. For the way of the information is fixed every six months and a total amount of EUR 60 known given users as administrative fee.
(2) the Federal Office for foreigners beings and asylum has with other than BFA-G authorities or persons who are wanting to take the information from the State documentation in claims to complete a contract, in which at least noted in § 5, paragraph 6, that only those referred to in paragraph 1 given to known users allowed to access to the data of the documentation.
Linguistic equal treatment
§ 3. As far as this regulation to natural persons are related names only in the male form, they relate to women and men in the same way. In applying the term to certain natural persons, the respective gender-specific form is to use.
Entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2014.
Search Translated Laws of Austria