453. Ordinance of the Federal Minister of the Interior for the implementation of the BFA-Provisioning Act (BFA-G-Implementing Regulation-BFA-G-DV)
On the basis of the BFA-Provisioning Act, BGBl. I n ° 87/2012 in the version of BGBl. I n ° 144/2013, is decreed, in agreement with the Federal Minister for Finance, in respect of Section 5 (6):
§ 1. (1) There are two first reception points pursuant to Section 29 (1) of the Asylum Act 2005 and a first reception point at the airport pursuant to § 31 (1) Asylum Act 2005. The name "Bundesamt für Xenwesen und Asyl-Erstreception" shall be applied at the entrance of the respective first reception points.
(2) The first reception place "Ost" is set up in Lower Austria in the municipality of Traiskirchen (Postal code 2514), Otto-Glöckelstraße 22-24 (Federal Office for Care).
(3) The first reception place "West" is set up in Upper Austria in the municipality of St. Georgen im Attergau (Postal code 4880), Thalham 80 (Federal Office of the Federal Government).
(4) The first reception point "Airport" is set up in Lower Austria in the municipality of Schwechat, in the area of the airport Wien-Schwechat, Nordstraße, object 800.
Administrative charges for the exchange of information from the state documentation
§ 2. (1) The exchange of information from the state documentation to authorities other than those referred to in Section 5 (6) of the BFA-G or persons who wish to make use of the exchange of information from the state documentation shall be carried out in the long-distance traffic. For the possibility of the exchange of information, an amount of EUR 60 per half-year and known user will be set as an administrative levy.
(2) The Federal Office of Foreign Affairs and Asylum shall conclude a contract of use with other authorities or persons other than those mentioned in Section 5 (6) of the BFA-G, who wish to take advantage of the exchange of information from the state documentation, in which In any case, it should be noted that only the users announced in accordance with paragraph 1 may make access to the data of the documentation.
§ 3. As far as natural persons are referred to in this Regulation only in male form, they shall refer to women and men in the same way. In applying the name to certain natural persons, the gender-specific form shall be used.
entry into force
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force 1. Jänner 2014 in force.