Resolution Of The President, With The Substantive Management Certain Transmitted A Separate Federal Minister To The Sphere Of The Federal Chancellery Of Related Matters
Original Language Title: Entschließung des Bundespräsidenten, mit der die sachliche Leitung bestimmter, zum Wirkungsbereich des Bundeskanzleramtes gehörender Angelegenheiten einem eigenen Bundesminister übertragen wird
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_454/BGBLA_2013_II_454.html
454. resolution of the President, with the substantive management certain transmitted a separate Federal Minister to the sphere of the Federal Chancellery of related matters
On the basis of article 77 paragraph 3 B-VG transferring the Federal Minister in the Chancellor's Office Dr. Josef OSTERMAYER the substantive management of the following, the competence of the Federal Chancellery of related matters:
(1) 1 coordination in cultural affairs.
2. matters of the State Constitution, in particular: matters of the Federal Constitution with the exception of the financial Constitution and the elections provided for in the Federal Constitution, referendum, referendums and plebiscites. Constitutional Affairs of State Organisation; Perception of constitutional management of the Federal Government. Matters of constitutional jurisdiction; Matters of administrative jurisdiction with the exception of the matters of the Federal Finance Court. Matters of fundamental rights and freedoms. Constitutional Affairs of the permanent neutrality of Austria. Affairs of State emblem, as far as they do not fall within the jurisdiction of a different Federal Ministry. General Affairs of official and organ adhesion. Proclamation essence of the Covenant; Federal legal information system. Affairs of State constitutions. The General Affairs of the provincial legislature.
3. General Affairs of State administration, insofar as they do not fall within the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry of finance, in particular: the General Affairs of the legal order, the legislation and the language of law including respect for the unity of activity preparatory of the federal legislation of the federal ministries; Affairs of the right cleanup. Get the General Affairs of the Organization and the procedure of administrative authorities, offices and other facilities, the tasks of State administration. General matters of administrative law including administrative criminal and administrative enforcement law. Work towards the timely and full implementation of the directives of the European Community. Representation of the Republic of Austria before the European Court of Justice and the Court of the European Union.
4. General matters of governance, in particular: General Affairs of the assurance of a community-based, economic, economical and functional management organization; General Affairs of management reform with the exception of matters of the right cleanup; the General Affairs of the tools of management; General form matters; Providing an interagency electronic information system for citizens.
5. General Affairs of State administration with regard to the automation-supported data processing, in particular: General Affairs including the coordination, planning and use of the automation-supported data processing, as well as assessing the applications of automation-supported data processing in terms of efficiency, expediency and economy as well as the administrative reform and privacy; Coordination in matters of electronic information transmission; An alternative data center of Federal Affairs. General Affairs of the registries, the authority libraries, and the statistics. Comprehensive treatment and coordination in matters affecting the scope of two or more departments.
6 General personnel matters of public servants, as far as they do not in the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry of finance fall, in particular: service and pay legislation, pension law, service litigation and labor law organization measures. Human resources plans of the Federal Government and job evaluation. General Affairs of the education and training of public servants. General Affairs of service tests. General matters of professional representation by public servants. General matters of remuneration and human resources information and reporting. Work towards an equivalent development of service law, staff representation rights and the protection of service workers of the public servants of the Federal Government, the countries and the communities.
Affairs of the promise supervisory authority.
General issues of recruitment of officials of the Federal Government and legislative measures to promote mobility in the Federal Service (mobility management).
7 matters of radio and television, as far as they do not fall within the competence of the Federal Ministry for transport, innovation and technology; other media matters with the exception of the judicial media law.
General matters of information and documentation, as well as data protection.
8 Affairs of archives, in particular: leadership of the Austrian State archives. Coordination and collaboration with federal museums.
9 coordination in matters of women's and gender equality policy.
10. coordination in matters of gender mainstreaming.
11 issues of equality of women in the labour market; Affairs of the equal treatment Commission and the Prosecutor's Office for equality issues; Affairs of the federal equal treatment Commission and the inter-ministerial working group on equality issues.
(2) section 1 does not apply to tasks of personnel management and the organization.
(3) section 1 does not apply to matters that are subject to the Chancellor by federal constitutional law.
Search Translated Laws of Austria