467th regulation of the Board of E-control, the regulation of E-control over the rules to the current labelling and to the designation of origin modifies the by primary energy source (current labeling regulations) (Stromkennzeichnungsverordnungs-Novelle 2013)
On the basis of § 79 para 11 of Elektrizitätswirtschafts and Organization Act 2010 - ElWOG 2010, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 amended Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013, in conjunction with article 7, paragraph 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 idF BGBl I no. 174/2013 is prescribed:
The regulation of E-control over the rules to the current labelling and to the designation of origin for primary energy sources (electricity labelling regulation), Federal Law Gazette II No. 310/2011, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 2:
"(1) the purposes of this regulation the expression"Electricity traders"electricity traders and other suppliers, supplying final consumers in Austria and to the current labelling undertaken para 1 and 2 ElWOG pursuant to § 78 2010 are referred to 1;"
"2."Pump storage operator account"in the guarantee of origin register database for each pump storage power station or every existing from pumped storage power plant Park a furnished account."
(2) in addition, the definitions referred to in article 7, paragraph 1 apply 2010 ElWOG.
(3) personal terms have no gender-specific meaning. You are to apply to certain persons in the respective gender-specific form in the application."
2. in article 3, paragraph 2, 3 and 8, the parenthetical expression (annual billing) accounts for each.
3. in article 4, paragraph 1, the expression is replaced "Solar and wind" by "Wind energy, solar energy".
4 paragraph 3 to 6 accounts for sec. 4.
5. in article 6, paragraph 2, the expression is "§ 73 ElWOG 2010" by "§ 73 para 1 ElWOG 2010" replaced.
6 paragraph 7 subsection 1:
"(1) is by the competent authority, this detection of E-control for which is established that a proof is not the federal or State regulations or the provisions of this regulation, in the articles 78 and 79a ElWOG 2010 and acknowledged the purpose laid down in this regulation."
7 paragraph 8 para 2:
"(2) electricity traders, who have power of unknown origin in their provider mix in 2014, separated the amounts of electricity that deliver it to customers, in the register database of proof of origin to identify and fully to prove. The current labelling can indicate contain, that the electricity supplied to domestic customers was allocated with evidence."
8. According to article 8, the following paragraph 8a and heading shall be inserted:
"Evidence for the production of electricity by pumped storage power station
§ 8a. (1) every operator, a pumped storage power plant or an existing from pumped storage power plant Park is connected to its network, has separated those amounts of electricity to sign, 1 which were delivered in the previous month for the pumping operation and 2 that were generated by the respective pump storage power station or the respective existing from pumped storage power plant Park at the origin tab database within one month for each pump storage power station or every existing from pumped storage power plant Park.
(2) the operator of a pumped storage power plant or an existing from pumped storage power plants must make sure that Z 1 valid evidence in height of the message on his pump storage operator account were transferred within 14 days after notification pursuant to paragraph 1.
(3) you traded certificates, minus the pursuant to Section 79a, para 2 ElWOG 2010 deleted evidence, are second sentence as to take evidence for the production of electricity by pumped storage units according to para 2 and 4 on the pump storage operator account. For that amount of electrical energy that produced by natural flow is done, article 10 applies eco-electricity Act 2012. not selecting certain on the pump storage operator account of transferred evidence by the operators of the pumped storage power station or of existing from pumped storage power stations, the evidence with the oldest date first used.
(4) evidence, which were transferred to the pump storage operator account, can be replaced by the provider of the pumped storage power station or of existing from pumped storage power stations with valid evidence for electricity from the same primary energy sources at any time."
9. the section of the 4th section is "Final provisions".
10. the heading to § 9 is as follows:
"Entry into force and expiry"
11 § 9 be added following paragraph 3 and 4:
"(3) § 8a in the version of regulation BGBl. No. 467/2013 II is 1 April 2014 in force.
(4) occurs at the end of 31 December 2014 override. § 4 para 3 to 6"
12 article 10 together with the header is omitted.