Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2013_II_479/BGBLA_2013_II_479.html
479. Commission of of regulation Regulation E-control, the fees for the gas system usage fees regulation 2013 modifies the (2013 - gas system usage fees regulation amendment 2014, 2013 - GSNE VO Novella 2014)
On reason of section 24 and section 70 gas Act 2011 - MLA 2011, Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013 in conjunction with § 12 ABS. 2 Z 1 Energy Control Act E-ControlG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 174/2013, prescribed:
The Commission of of regulatory regulation of E-control will be used to determine the fees for the use of the system in the gas industry (gas system usage fees regulation 2013, 2013 GSNE-VO), BGBl. II No. 309/2012 amended GSNE VO 2013 - 2013 amendment, Federal Law Gazette II No. 478/2012, is amended as follows:
1 § 2 para 1 No. 9 is as follows:
"9"Minimum performance"the share of 20% of the contractually agreed performance per reporting point in the case of a monthly allocation of performance-related share in accordance with § 10 paragraph 5." Natural gas will be involved only in the months of March to October and is a monthly accounting of performance-related share in accordance with § 10 paragraph 5, minimum performance is 10% of the contractually agreed maximum power per reporting point for the entire billing period; at a day-related adjustment of the price of the power gem. § 10 paragraph 6a is a minimum capacity of 15% of the contractually agreed maximum power per reporting point to apply;"
2. According to article 2, paragraph 1, Z 11 following Z 11a is inserted:
'11a. "Standard capacity" the capacity of the power or off feed points to and from the area of distribution. They consists of a fixed and interruptible accounting, where the availability of constant proportion is dynamic and depends on the current sales in the area of distribution."
3. § 2 para 1 No. 13 is as follows:
"Verrechnungsbrennwert 13" the calorific value consulted on resolution to end users to determine of the amount of energy in kWh / nm ³. "This is for the market area East 11,24 kWh / nm M3, for the market area of Tyrol 11,20 kWh / nm ³ and for the market area Vorarlberg 11,20 kWh / nm ³. the average monthly value by more than 2% published by the respective distribution area manager differs from the prescribed Verrechnungsbrennwert, comes for this period of the published average monthly value to the application;"
4. in § 9 para 1 subpara 1 lit. a and Z 3 lit. a account for each of the words "for permanent capacity or".
5. § 10 paragraph 6, first sentence, is:
"Exceeded the contractually agreed performance within one month per counter point, the double price referred to in paragraph 5 is for performance exceeding to charge."
6. According to § 10 para 6, b shall be inserted following paragraph 6a and para. 6:
"(6a) by way of derogation from paragraph 5 can be used at the request of the end user in systems with contractually agreed maximum power per point of counting more than 400,000 kWh/h, which are connected to the network level 2 daily measured highest hourly performance to determine of the basis for the allocation of the performance-related share of the network user fee. To determine of the basis for the daily accounting, daily measured highest hourly performance with the performance rate prescribed pursuant to this paragraph is to multiply. A change in the Verrechnungsmodalitäten is possible once within 12 months. Regardless of the actual measured highest hourly performance one day is to attract the minimum performance pursuant to § 2 para 1 Z 9 to determine of the basis for the allocation of the performance-related share of the network user fee in any case.
(6B) the agreed maximum is exceeded within one working day per reporting point, is for performance exceeding the double price in accordance with paragraph 6a to charge. The settlement is the highest measured hourly performance of the day to actually put. The double price is a short-term performance exceeded not be applied online are the distribution system operator with the distribution system operator according to the terms of distribution system with end-users with an agreed maximum per reporting point by more than 50,000 kWh/h and their readings available, if the services a capacity bottleneck in the distribution system can be only according to skill and fortune are agreed. The allocation of performance exceeding is exclusively for consumers applied."
7 § 10 par. 8 Z 1 and 2 are:
"(1. Netznutzungsentgelt für die Netzebene 2 a) area of Burgenland - level 2"
b) area of Carinthia - level 2
(c) range of lower - level 2:
(d) range of upper - level 2:
(e) section Salzburg network level 2:
(f) area Styria network level 2:
(g) area Tirol - network level 2:
h) area Vorarlberg - network level 2:
(i) section Vienna - network level 2:
2. network usage charge for the level 3 a) area of Burgenland - level 3
b) range Carinthia-level 3
(c) range of lower - level 3:
(d) range of upper - level 3:
(e) section Salzburg level 3:
(f) area Styria - level 3:
(g) area Tirol - level 3:
h) area Vorarlberg - level 3:
(i) section Vienna - level 3:
8. in article 11, paragraph 2, the phrase "fixed a dining capacity" is replaced by the word "Standard capacity":
9 paragraph 11 paragraph 3:
"(3) the network usage charge for the Board from the distribution system on the market area border for contracts with a term of one year or longer will be for the following exit points, based on the contracted from feeding power for standard capacity, determined as follows:"
1. Freilassing: 7,07 of 2 LAA: 5.42 3. running: 7,07 of 4 Simbach: 6,98 of 5 Gries am Brenner: 19.90 "10. In section 11, subsection 4, the phrase "on a solid basis" is replaced by the phrase "for standard capacity".
11. in article 12, paragraph 3, the phrase "on a fixed basis" is replaced by the phrase "for standard capacity".
12 paragraph 13 paragraph 2:
"(2) the network usage charge for the feeding into the distribution system from production or generation of biogenic gases, related contracts with a term of one year, is determined on the contractually agreed performance for standard capacities as follows:"
1 feeding into the distribution system from production in the lower power range: 0.25 2. feeding into the distribution system from production in the upper power range: 1.76 3. feeding into the distribution system from production to the power section of Salzburg: 0.60 4. feeding into the distribution system from production of biogenic gas in the areas of network Burgenland, Carinthia, lower Austria, Upper Austria, Salzburg, Styria, Tyrol, Vorarlberg and Vienna: 0.11 "13 § 14 paragraph 7 Z 1 to 3 are :
"(1. Marktgebiet OST: 2. Marktgebiet Tirol: a) (pays TIGAS gas Tirol GmbH to Austrian gas grid Management AG: 2.275,1 b) EVA gas supply Ausserfern GmbH pays in Austrian gas grid Management AG: 112.5 3. market Region Vorarlberg: Vorarlberger energy networks GmbH pays in Austrian gas grid Management AG: 3.075,0" 14 § 15 ABS. 3 States that:
"(3) that has a meter reading - with the exception of load profile meters, which are every day to read, as well as intelligent meters that are - 2011 read MLA in accordance with article 129, paragraph 1 each year to be. In addition to the fee referred to in paragraph 1 an may be charge for the monthly readout of data load profile meters maximum 8,-€ per month. This fee is to be separated from the charge referred to in paragraph 1 on the Bill."
15 § 15 ABS. 6 Nos. 1 and 2 are:
"1 maximum prices for gas meter G 2.5 - G 100 and intelligent instruments and accessories, options for operating pressures up to 0.5 bar:"
Diaphragm gas meters incl. fittings [€]
Smart meters without switch-off function [€]
G 2.5 - G 4
G 10 - 16 G
Temperature compensation up to G 6 for gas meter
Temperature compensation from G 10 for gas meter
2. prices for Rotary gas meters G 25 - G 1000 (for operating pressures up to 16 bar) with at least a pulse generator:
Rotary gas meters [€]
G 25 - 40 G
For Rotary gas meters which are used as intelligent meter, a fee may be applied in addition not more than € 2.00."
16 § 15 para 7 subpara 1 is:
"1 maximum prices for the erection or dismantling of bellows gas meter and smart meters to the size G 65: size"
(incl. tax) Counter control)
up to 16 G
G 25 g 65
17 § 15 para 8 Nos. 3 and 4 are:
"3. by a competent testing laboratory for gas meter and smart meters to G 65: €90,00 4. local expansion for meters G 25 g 250 (except diaphragm gas meters and smart meters): €200,00" 18 § 16 section 1 is:
"Section 16 (1) has the accounting to be done no later than six weeks after determining relevant for the payroll period counter stand. The operator has to submit the accounts of the system usage fees within three weeks to the provider unless the provider puts the Bill on the use of the network."
19 paragraph 17:
"§ 17 (1) the compensation payments are net payments in EUR, which represent annual amounts, laid down and are payable in 12 equal amounts of part monthly.
(2) for the network scope of Carinthia following compensation be set:
1. the KNG Carinthia Netz GmbH pays energy Klagenfurt GmbH: 56,4 (3) for the network scope of Upper Austria are set following compensation:
(4) following compensation be set for the network scope of Styria:
(5) for the network scope of Tyrol, following compensation be set:
1. the EVA gas supply Ausserfern GmbH pays TIGAS gas Tirol GmbH: 24.0 (6) for the network scope of Vorarlberg are set following compensation:
1. the Stadtwerke Bregenz GmbH pays Vorarlberger energy networks GmbH: 558,1 ' 20 § 19 Z 1 to 3 are:
"(1. Verteilergebiet OST: a) for the network scope of Upper Austria the upper." Gas network GmbH: 2.339,6;
(b) 1.401,5 for the power range lower the net lower Austria GmbH:;
(c) 1.308,0 for the network scope Styria Styria Gasnetz:;
(d) for the network scope of Burgenland network Burgenland Erdgas GmbH: 204,2;
(e) 187,2 for the network area of Carinthia the KNG Carinthia Netz GmbH:;
286,9 f) for the network scope of Salzburg the Salzburg Netz GmbH:;
(g) 1.904,7 for the network scope Vienna the Wiener networks GmbH:.
2. distribution area of Tyrol a) for the network scope of Tyrol the TIGAS gas Tirol GmbH 300.0.
(3. Verteilergebiet Vorarlberg a) for the network scope of Vorarlberg the Vorarlberger energy networks GmbH 234,2. "
21 paragraph 21 paragraph 6:
(6) that 2014 contact § 2 para 1, § 9 para 1, § 10 para 6 to 6 and par. 8, § 11 paragraph 2 to 4, article 12, para. 3, § 13 para 2, § 14 paragraph 7, § 15 ABS. 3 and para 6 to 8, article 16, paragraph 1, article 17 and article 19 Z 1 to 3 in the version of the GSNE-VO 2013 amendment of 1 January 2014 , 6 o'clock in force. "For consumers, which until 31.1.2014 introduce applications pursuant to § 10 para 6a, is to determine of the basis for the allocation of the performance-related share of the network user fee retroactively from effect, 6 o'clock daily measured maximum hourly power applied."
Search Translated Laws of Austria