489 regulation of the Federal Minister for transport, innovation and technology, the regulation on the early steering permission on the class B modifies the (3rd amendment to the FSG VBV)
On the basis of § 19 para 4 of the driver's license law, Federal Law Gazette I no. 120/1997, in the amended Federal Law Gazette I is no. 43/2013, prescribed:
The regulation early steering permission for the class B, Federal Law Gazette II No. 54/1999, in the version BGBl. No. 496/2002 II is as follows change:
1 § 1 together with the header is omitted.
2. in article 2, paragraph 1, the introductory phrase and the No. 1 are:
"(1) the authorisation to carry out training cruises may only be issued if the applicant"
1. a theoretical training, the at least the content of the base curriculum for the first division of all classes (if it was not already completed part of the acquisition of another steering permission class), as well as of the curriculum for the issuance of class B in accordance with annex 10a chapters 1 and 3 of the motor vehicles Act regulation 1967-KDV 1967, BGBl. No. 399/1967, as amended by Federal Law Gazette II No. 471/2012 in the duration of a total of 32 lessons per week (or twelve lessons (, wenn der Basiskurs bereits früher absolviert wurde) and "
3. paragraph 3 is § 2.
4. paragraph 2 subsection 4:
"(4) upon completion of training referred to in paragraph 1, and before the start of the training rides, a theoretical instruction together with at least one companion and the trainers according to § 7 of the duration of a lesson is making."
5. in article 3, paragraph 1, first sentence is replaced by the designation "Annex 3" by the designation of "the system" and the following sentence is added:
"The cruise log is to submit no later than prior to admission to the practical driving test of authority."
6 in § 3, the sales designation (1) does not apply and section 2 is omitted.
7. in article 4, paragraph 1 and 2 first sentence is inserted each "1000" the word "at least" before the number.
8. in article 4, paragraph 1 Z 2 and § 4 paragraph 2 No. 2 each the phrase "two lessons" replaced with the phrase "a lesson".
9 paragraph 3 and 4 accounts for sec. 4.
10 paragraph 5:
"After at least 3000 kilometres of applicants has in 1967 to complete the practical training of perfection from Annex 10 c of the KDV. This includes school trips in the period by a total of three lessons, which is the complete testing process of the practical driving test in the duration of 25 minutes to simulate and in any case, a highway drive must be included. "Or the companion (are) entitled to participate in the practical training of perfection."
11 in § 6, the sales designation (1) does not apply and section 2 is omitted.
12 unit 1 and 2 accounts for and "Appendix 3" is replaced by "System". In the heading of this annex, the expression "Section 8" is eliminated.