496 regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection regarding the statistics on the labour market situation of migrants and their direct descendants in 2014
On the basis of §§ 4-10 and 30 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000, Federal Law Gazette I no. 163/1999, I will be amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette No. 111/2010, in agreement with the Chancellor and in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance prescribed in addition with regard to article 6:
Compilation of statistics on the labour market situation of migrants and their direct descendants
§ 1. The Federal Agency has conduct statistical surveys in the year 2014 according to this regulation and to compile statistics on the labour market situation of migrants and their direct descendants in the calendar year 2014 on the basis of the data collected and to publish statistics Austria (Federal Agency).
Survey characteristics, statistical units
2. (1) there are following characteristics of 15 to 64 members of private households, 2010, Federal Law Gazette selected II No. 111, as sample households in accordance with § 6 and § 7 para 2-5 of the employment and housing statistics regulation, to raise:
1. foreign education, 2. barriers to higher formal education, 3rd country of the last workplace in a foreign country, 4. oppose reasons for immigration, 5, English and German courses, 6 method applied in finding existing employment, 7 obstacles, a professional activity corresponding to participation in the labour market or a qualifying as well as 8 qualifications of parents living in the household.
(2) if the characteristics referred to in paragraph 1 Z 4 may not be elevated, whether immigration for reasons of racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual orientation occurred.
Kind of survey, continuity, periodicity
§ 3. The collection of data pursuant to article 2 is together with the statistical survey referred to in the employment and housing statistics regulation 2010 in 2014 in any calendar quarter in the form of supplementary questions.
4. (1) all under 65 adult members of the household 2 are obliged to exchange the information about the data collection characteristics in accordance with §. Underage persons providing information is whether the legal representatives belonging to the household. The information is to provide fully and to the best of our knowledge.
(2) the party may however entrust one other adult household or family members with the information. Party are not befragbar, because of a physical or mental illness information incumbent on an other adult members of the household.
(3) the Federal Agency has the respondents about the consequences in accordance with section 66 of the Federal Statistics Act 2000 in the case of refusal of information or knowingly incomplete or not the best knowledge to instruct relevant information.
§ 5. The Federal Agency has to publish the main findings of the statistics on the labour market situation of migrants and their direct descendants Federal Statistics Act 2000 until 31 December 2015 in printable form and free of charge on the Internet in accordance with § 19 para 2.
Reimbursement of costs
§ 6. The Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has to pay the Federal Agency the overhead associated with the collection of the characteristics referred to in paragraph 2 with a flat-rate reimbursement of costs of 31 250 euros at the latest after publication of the main findings.
Use the gender-specific form
§ 7. As far as personal terms are used in this regulation, no gender-specific significance to them. You are to use when applied to certain people in the form of each gender.
Entry into force
§ 8. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2014.