503 Ordinance, Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth, with the eco-electricity one dining fare regulation 2012 (ÖSET VO 2012) modifies the
On the basis of § 19 of the green electricity Act 2012 (ÖSG 2012), Federal Law Gazette I no. 75/2011, no. by I is amended by the proclamation Gazette 11/2012, the Federal Minister of economy, family and prescribed youth in agreement with the Federal Minister of agriculture and forestry, environmental and water management and the Federal Minister for labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection,:
Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth, with the feed-in tariffs for the purchase of electricity from eco-electricity plants on the basis of contracts are set to complete the eco power clearing agency as of July 1, 2012 until end of 2013 is obliged (eco-electricity one dining fare regulation 2012 - 2012 ÖSET VO), is amended as follows:
1. in the title, the phrase "until end of 2013" is replaced by the phrase "until the end of the year 2015".
2. According to article 13, the following section 13a together with heading shall be inserted:
"Feed-in tariffs for the years 2014-2015
§ 13a. (1) in deviation from § 1 para 2, 2014 following feed-in tariffs shall be fixed for the calendar year: 1 the feed-in tariff for electric energy from photovoltaic systems with a bottleneck capacity of 5 kWpeak up to 350 kWpeak, which are attached to or on a building of application and conclusion of the contract in accordance with article 1 in the year 2014 12.5 cents / kWh.
As investment grant for the establishment of an amount equal to 30% of investment costs, is also grants up to a maximum from 200 euro / kW.
2. the feed-in tariff for electric energy from photovoltaic systems with a bottleneck capacity of 5 kWpeak up to 350 kWpeak located on suitable open spaces, for application and conclusion of the contract in accordance with article 1 in the year is 2014 10 cents / kWh.
3. the tariffs for the purchase of electrical energy from other eco-electricity plants in accordance with section 18 and section 20 ÖSG 2012 be set at 1% discount on the value of the previous year, commercial to round the value to two digits is after the comma.
(2) in deviation from § 1 para 2 the feed-in tariffs in accordance with section 18 and section 20 ÖSG be fixed for the calendar year 2015 2012 Z 3 with 1% discount on the value of the previous year for the loss of electric energy from other eco-electricity plants referred to in paragraph 1, where commercial to round is the value on two digits after the comma.
(3) the required proof of the investment is made through the submission of bills necessary for the construction costs at the eco power clearing agency.
(4) the granting of a Netzparitäts tariff pursuant to § 14 para 6 ÖSG 2012 is for plants, which are greater than 20 kWpeak building integrated or excluded. From the year 2015 is excluded with a bottleneck capacity of over 200 kWpeak. the granting of subsidies for photovoltaic systems that are not on a structural system, as well as for photovoltaic systems"
3. According to § 14 para 2, the following paragraph 3 is added:
"(3) § 13a 1 January 2014 into force."