6 federal law that modifies the Federal law on the rules of procedure of the National Council (rules of Procedure Act 1975)
The National Council has decided:
The Federal law on the rules of procedure of the National Council (rules of Procedure Act 1975), last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 132/2013, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 57 paragraph 2 as follows:
"(2) the speaking time of each MEPs in a debate, or, if this is carried out in any part of thereof, in parts must be limited to less than 20, but not less than five minutes, if this"
1. the National Council decides at the latest front in the debate or the President arranges 2. After deliberation in the Presidential Conference - debate -."
2. in article 57 par. 4, the first sentence reads as follows: "The total speaking time of members of the same club in the meaning of paragraph 3 Z 1 may be decided after consultation with the members of the Presidential Conference also at the latest before the beginning of the debate, where in this case the speaking time for the speakers of a club not less than 20 minutes must not exceed and is to be taken into account in the allocation of the total speaking time on the Club on the strength of which."
3. in article 57, paragraph 5, the quote is to replace "60 minutes" with the quote "30 minutes".
4. in section 57 is paragraph 5 to append the following sentence: "In the allocation of the total speaking time of members on the individual clubs is also to be taken into account their strength."
5. § 57 para 7 as follows: "(7) In the framework of an order or a decision pursuant to paragraph 3, 4 or 5 is speaking time of a member who belongs to any club for the entire agenda at most half of the total speaking time of the clubs smallest of mandates." Moreover, the speaking time of a member of who belongs to any club, may be limited to not less than five minutes per debate."