Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_90/BGBLA_2014_II_90.html
90. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and industry about increased risks of money laundering or terrorist financing to the Gewerbeordnung 1994 (GTV GewO 2014)
On the basis of § 365 s para 5 of the GewO 1994, Federal Law Gazette I no 194/1994, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 125/2013 and the by-laws, Federal Law Gazette I no. 212/2013 is prescribed:
Increased risk of money laundering or terrorist financing
1. (1) an increased risk of money laundering or terrorist financing is, if
1. the customer has his domicile or seat in one of the States listed in paragraph 2 or 2nd which has representation-authorised person domiciled or established in one of the States listed in paragraph 2 for the customer or 3rd has a person to which the customer maintains a substantial business relationship, his domicile or seat in one of the States listed in paragraph 2 or 4 of the trustor or the beneficial owner of his domicile or seat in a in paragraph 2 has listed States or 5 an account handled the transaction, is decorated with a credit institution in one of the States listed in paragraph 2.
(2) States that in any case where an increased risk of money laundering or terrorism financing, are:
1. Islamic Republic of Iran, 2. Democratic People's Republic of Korea, 3. Democratic People's Republic Algeria, 4. Republic of Ecuador, 5. Democratic Federal Republic of Ethiopia, 6 Indonesia, 7 Republic of the Union of Myanmar, 8 Islamic Republic of Pakistan, 9 Arab Republic Syria, 10 Republic of Turkey, 11 Republic of Yemen and 12 Somali Republic.
Entry into force
§ 2. This Regulation shall enter into force with expiration of the day of their publication in the Gazette, at the same time the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth about increased risks of money laundering or terrorist financing after the Gewerbeordnung 1994 (GTV-GewO), Federal Law Gazette II No. 427/2012, override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria