Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_95/BGBLA_2014_II_95.html
95. Decree of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management to the authorization to take further measures in accordance with article 4, paragraph 4 Federal Forestry Act 1996-1 ÖBf empowering regulation
On the basis of § 4 paragraph 4 of the Federal Forest Act 1996, BGBl. No. 793, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2004, is in agreement with the Federal Minister of finance prescribed:
§ 1 (1) the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management empowers Federal forste Austrian orders within the meaning of paragraph 4 of real federal property as arising as a result of ownership of the Federal Government on the real estate holdings transferred to the Austrian Federal forste AG management.
(2) the authorization referred to in paragraph 1 enters within value limits laid down in the annual federal finance law to the application. The provisions of § 76 federal budget 2013 are to apply by analogy from the Austrian Federal forste.
(3) the managed property stock by Austrian Federal forste Federal Forestry Act arises from article 1(1) in conjunction with article 4, paragraph 1, number 3 1996, BGBl. No. 793, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2004.
(4) Federal immovable, property within the meaning of paragraph 1 may be has through the following measures: 1. occupation, whether gainful or not load of real estate stocks referred to in paragraph 1 with construction rights, easements and other rights, with the exception of liens.
2. paid or unpaid task of its immovable property right within the meaning of § 298 ABGB.
These measures may only in accordance with § 1 federal forestry law in 1996, BGBl. No. 793, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2004, are taken.
2. (1) is before of the implementation of measures in accordance with section 1, paragraph 4 a decision of the Supervisory Board of Austrian Federal forste to catch up. With the consent of the Member in accordance with section 10, subsection 2, paragraph 2 federal forestry law in 1996, BGBl. No. 793, amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2004 is considered the agreement with the Federal Ministry for finance manufactured.
(2) in the available Act or in the associated transaction is the way of making the agreement by written notice can be seen to make.
(3) the making of the agreement with the Federal Minister of finance or the Minister of Finance on the relevant available and the right business related considered with the corporate-like drawing to represent the Austrian Federal forste after outside authorized organs confirmed and documented evidence.
§ 3. On all measures in accordance with section 1, paragraph 4 separate written records within the meaning of section 1, paragraph 4 are amended by Federal Law Gazette I to lead No. 136/2004, Federal Forestry Act 1996, BGBl. No. 793.
§ 4. This Regulation shall enter into force the day following the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Austria