125. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health on the use of animal vaccines approved in Austria not notifiable animal diseases or subject to veterinary provisions animal diseases (veterinary vaccine application regulation in 2014)
On the basis of § 12 para 1 of the animal diseases Act (TSG), RGBl. No. 177/1909, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 80/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) until the expiry of the 31 May 2015 is the application of the following animal vaccines not approved in Austria:
1. Chevivac-S of Chevita GmbH (vaccine against Salmonella typhimurium in the pigeon) - approved in Germany;
2. Chevivac-P12 of Chevita GmbH (vaccine for active immunization of pigeons against paramyxovirus-1 infections) - approved in Germany;
3. Lasovak PLUS the company IDT Biologika GmbH (Paramyxovirose (PMV-1) vaccine for pigeons) - approved in Germany;
4. Nobilis Ma5 + clone 30 of Intervet Germany GmbH (vaccine for active immunization of chickens against infectious bronchitis and Newcastle disease) - approved in Germany;
5. Heptavac P plus the company Intervet Deutschland GmbH (noise fire Pasteurella combination vaccine for sheep) approved in Germany;
6 Anthrax spore vaccine of by Onderstepoort biological products Ltd. - approved in South Africa or Canada, to carry out of officially ordered vaccinations against anthrax.
(2) until the expiry of the 31 May 2015, the use of non-approved immunological veterinary medicinal for tuberculosis diagnosis (diagnostic vaccination) is permitted if these are approved in a Member State of the European Union, in Switzerland or in Norway for the diagnosis of tuberculosis for the appropriate species.
§ 2. The import and the introduction of veterinary medicinal products referred to in paragraph 1 is in accordance with drug importation Act 2010, Federal Law Gazette I no. 79, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 162/2013, perform. The implementation of immunization with vaccines in accordance with § 1 para 1 is Z 1 to 5 by the veterinarian in accordance with § 12 para 2 and 3 TSG report. The implementation of vaccination with vaccines in accordance with § 1 para 1 be no. 6 as well as the tuberculosis diagnosis with veterinary medicinal products may in accordance with § 1 para 2 only in the official order.
§ 3. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 June 2014. The animal vaccine regulation 2013, Federal Law Gazette II No. 156, shall upon expiry of the 31 May 2014 override.