143. Federal Government Ordinance to amend the Federal Government's Rules of Procedure and the Federal Personnel Representative's Rules of Procedure
On the basis of § § 20 and 22 of the Federal Personnel Representation Act, BGBl. No. 133/1967, as last amended by the Federal Law BGBl. I No 210/2013, shall be arranged:
Amendment of the Federal Rules of Procedure-Rules of Procedure
Federal Staff Regulations-Rules of Procedure-PVGO, BGBl. No 35/1968, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. No 441/1987, shall be amended as follows:
1. The following sentence shall be added to Article 1 (1):
"Convening by electronic means shall be consistent with a written convocation."
Amendment of the Federal Personnel Representation Electoral Regulations
The Federal Personnel Representation Electoral Regulations-PVWO, BGBl. No 215/1967, as last amended by the BGBl Regulation. II No 176/2009, shall be amended as follows:
1. In § 8 (3), first sentence, the expression "vocation" by the expression "Complaint" replaced.
2. § 8 (3) last sentence reads:
"The Electoral Committee shall immediately submit the appeal to the competent administrative court."
3. In § 10 (3), at the end of the lit. c replaces the point with a stroke point and after lit. c the following lit. d inserted:
the deficiencies referred to in paragraph 2, which have been identified by the Electoral Committee, still have to be remedied within three working days. "
4. § 35 (2) last sentence is deleted.
5. § 44 (2), last sentence shall be deleted.
entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force on 1 September 2014.
Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Kurz Stöger Mikl-Leitner Brandstetter Ruppory Klug Heinisch-Hosek Ostermayer Bures Mitterlehner Karmasin