Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_143/BGBLA_2014_II_143.html
143. Regulation of the Federal Government with the Federal promise rules and the Federal promise election rules are changed
On the basis of articles 20 and 22 of the Federal staff representation Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 133/1967, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, is prescribed:
Change the Federal promise rules the Federal promise rules - PVGO, Federal Law Gazette No. 35/1968, as last amended by regulation BGBl. No. 441/1987, is amended as follows:
1 the following sentence is added to in section 1, paragraph 1:
"The notice by electronic means is one written convocation equal keep."
Amendment of the Covenant promise electoral code Federal promise electoral code - PVWO, Federal Law Gazette No. 215/1967, as last amended by the regulation BGBl. II No 176/2009, is amended as follows:
1. in article 8 para 3 first sentence is replaced by the expression "Appeal" the expression "Appeal".
2. § 8 para 3 last sentence reads:
"The Agency Election Committee has to submit the complaint to the competent administrative court immediately."
3. in article 10 par. 3 of lit will end. c the point replaced with a semi-colon and lit. following c lit. d are inserted:
(d)) that the deficiencies within the meaning of paragraph 2 despite the request to resolve within still has by the services selection Committee three working days.
4. § 35 para 2 last sentence deleted.
5. § 44 para 2 last sentence deleted.
Entry into force
This Regulation shall enter into force 1 September 2014.
Faymann Spindelegger Hundstorfer Kurz of sands Mikl-Leitner Brandstetter Raj Klug Heinisch-Hosek Ostermayer Bures Mitterlehner Karmazin
Search Translated Laws of Austria