173. Regulation of the Chairman of the Management Board of Austrian Post AG about fixing a lump-sum expense and difficulty allowance (Betriebssonderzulage) for staff who are assigned to the service of the Austrian postal public limited company or a company that has emerged from this society through measures of restructuring in the context of the existing company law, (Betriebssonderzulagen regulation 2014-02 - BSZ 2014-02)
On basis of § 19a salary Act 1956, BGBl. No. 54 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 130/2003 and section 20 1956 salary law, BGBl. No. 54 as amended by Federal Law Gazette No. 447/1990 in conjunction with § 15 para 2 1956 salary law, BGBl. No. 54 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 147/2008 and 17a para 3 post structure law, BGBl. No. 201/1996 as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 96/2007 , is prescribed:
§ 1 (1) the officer or the officer of Österreichische Post AG, as well as the officer or the officer is assigned to the or of a company that measures the restructuring within the framework of the existing company law from the Austrian Post AG has emerged to service, goes to in regard to the difficulties associated in the service and additional expenses pursuant to §§ 19a and 20 in conjunction with § 15 para 2 of the 1956 salary law i.d.g. version a Betriebssonderzulage , consisting of a complication rate and a cost/income ratio.
(2) the complication rate is one of V/2 (content approach V/2 Österreichische Post AG) dependent allowance and EUR 105,72 per calendar month • allowance group I • in the supplement Group II 83,33 EUR • in the supplement Group III 60,94 EUR • in the supplement Group IV 210,19 (3) the cost/income ratio is EUR per calendar month • in the supplement group I 13,08 EUR • in the supplement Group II 11,26 EUR • in the supplement Group III 9,45 EUR • in the supplement Group IV 9,45 EUR (4) the Betriebssonderzulage after the bonus group I received the official or officials, a) associated with a distribution center (letter or package) and the use of group PT 3-PT 9 is which or whose work or b) or regular full night service provides in every service or c) is associated with which or whose work of a workshop and or the craft activities, associated with the use of group PT 6-PT 9 , doing work in the back office.
(5) the Betriebssonderzulage after the bonus Group II receives the official or officials, a) which or whose work of an extra organizational unit or the carriage of goods and the use Group PT 3-PT 9, but not the usage code 8722 or 8730 (PT 8/A) is associated with, b) which or whose work of a branch of the business field sales associated with branches and the use Group PT 3-PT 9 is.
(6) the Betriebssonderzulage according to the bonus group receives the official IV or the officials, which or whose workplace is associated the post-technical service in a distribution center. The mapping of the workplace occurs only if that or the staff in particularly difficult conditions to a considerable extent in technical staff directly related to the maintenance or repair of equipment or funds is concerned.
(7) which receives allowance Group III Betriebssonderzulage the official or the official or not by the provisions of paragraphs 4 to 6 is captured and which or whose work does not use code 8722 or 8730 (PT 8/A) associated with it.
(8) the entitlement to the allowance begins with the the first month following on the day of the service when. The height of Betriebssonderzulage due for each month is calculated according to the mapping of the workplace of the official or the official during the calendar day, i.e. that the proportion of the monthly Betriebssonderzulage is calculated per calendar day.
(9) by days of leave, during which time the officer or the officer retains the claim to remuneration of the month, or by a service prevention due to an accident of service the right to the allowance remains upright.
The officer or official for any other reason is longer than 30 calendar days from the service absent, so no entitlement as of the 31st day until the day on which the officer or the officer again comes to the service.
(10) a part-time civil servant or a part-time official receives the allowance per calendar day in the full extent, provided that he or she was used on job creation, the extent of employment is at least half of a full item; on other days, he or she receives the allowance in the half scale.
(11) the official or officials, or on Saturdays outside of the regular weekly service time at the branches open on Saturday switch service or in the framework of the implementation of the newspaper delivery services provides, is due for any actual services Saturday a supplement to the complication rate (section 12a paragraph 2) amounting to 0.8 vH of the content of the content level 2 of the service class V (including any inflation allowances) (V/2-content approach Österreichische Post AG) , 19.90 EUR are currently. This provision does not apply to the rolling service not for officials or civil servants, whose jobs the use codes 8722 or 8730 (PT 8/A) are associated with.
(12) the officer or the officer, which or whose workplace the use code 8722 or 8730 (PT 8/A) is associated with website or on a workstation with the use code 8722 or 8730 (PT 8/A) is used, no Betriebssonderzulage receives a complication rate and a cost/income ratio,.
§ 2. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 July 2014.