181. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, the fertilisers regulation 2004 modifies the
On the basis of §§ 6 para 1, 7 para. 2 and 8 paragraph 1 of the fertilizers Act 1994, BGBl. No. 513/1994, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 189/2013, is prescribed:
The fertilisers regulation 2004, Federal Law Gazette II No. 100/2004, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 162/2010, is amended as follows:
1. in article 1 the Nos. 15 and 16 by following Z 15 be replaced: "15"quality compost": quality compost compost regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 292/2001 with the requirements for the scope of agriculture / hobby gardening;"
2. in article 1, the Z 17 to 24 get the digit designations "16" to "23.".
3. in article 5, paragraph 1, the Z-8 and Z 9 get the numeric designations "9" and "10."; following Z 8 is inserted: "8 for liquid organic and organic-mineral fertilizers, the information of the nutrient levels in relation to the dry substance are the dry substance content;"
4. § 5 para 2 is added the following paragraph 3:
"(3) in the case of mechanically mixed mineral fertilizers, the designation"Mixed fertilizer"is to indicate."
5. paragraph 6 Z 5: "5. indication of the available primary nutrients, salt content in g/l potassium chloride and pH-value areas;"
6 § 11 paragraph 2 second sentence reads:
"Products, the not the labelling requirements of this regulation, but which the fertilizer regulation in the amended Federal Law Gazette II No. 162/2010 match, 2004 II are allowed until two years after announcement of the Ordinance BGBl. No. 181/2014 for the first time in traffic."
7. in Appendix 1 "II. General provisions" is under "1a General" the last sentence "Nutrients are in words and in chemical symbols to indicate." replaced with "Nutrients to indicate in words and in chemical symbols and can be added to the type designation."
8 in annex 1 "II. General provisions", the following sentence is added to under "6 hygiene":
"The official investigation in regard to the health of humans and domestic animals indicated pathogens and toxins can not examine also in annex 2."
9. in annex 1 "III. Type list" Z 1 "mineral nitrogen fertilizers" replaces the word "Dicynamid" the word "Dicyandiamide".
10 unit 1 "III. Type list" is Z 8 "organic fertilizers":
1. minimum wage: at least 20% organic matter i.d. TS and one of the following levels:
1% N; 1% P2O5. 1% K2O.
2. types determine end - solubilities, ingredients and nutrient forms: organic matter, total nitrogen or organic nitrogen, total phosphate, total potassium oxide or water-soluble potassium oxide.
Nitrogen measured as total nitrogen, measured as total P2O5 phosphate, potash considered total K2O, Kali assessed as water-soluble potassium oxide.
85% of the nitrogen must be as organic nitrogen.
3. raw materials: organic fertilizers consist of one or more source materials (organic mixed fertilizers).
a) animal raw materials: dicalcium phosphate and tricalcium phosphate of animal origin, fish meal, guano, hoof meal (-turnings, - semolina), Horn meal (-turnings, - semolina), hydrolysed proteins from animal by-products, wool, Walken hair, hair flour, hair, bristles, (pellets or processed in any other way) poultry -, horse, pig and cattle manure, worm humus, quality compost compost regulation for the scope of hobby gardening, compensation and other animal raw materials, the material of the category 3 in accordance with article 10 of Regulation (EC) No. 1069/2009 with hygiene requirements for animal by-products not intended for human consumption , OJ No. L 300 from November 14, 2009, S. 1, were obtained.
b) vegetable raw materials: pressing and extraction residues from oilseeds (Castor, soya, rapeseed, mustard, sunflower, pumpkin), Vinasse, molasses, pomace from the ketchup, grape Marc from the production of beer, beer - and Obstfiltrationsrückstände, potato fruit water rest, Stillage from alcohol production, fresh wood fibres (physically treated), algae, peat, plant residues from agricultural production, rice husk, aspiration wastes from grain processing, coconut waste, cocoa shells, roasted coffee waste, bark humus, quality compost compost regulation for the hobby gardening, compensation application. Castor must be used only after sufficient heating and permanently vacuum bonded form.
4. Special provisions:-the product must contain no more than three viable seeds and shoots-capable parts of plants per litre, provided that these are not product-specific.
-Suitable for resistance type of bearing and any safety regulations should be noted.
-An organic fertilizer may only organic fertilizer be called, if it at least 1% N, 1% contains P2 O5 and 1% K2 O.
-The manufacture, presentation and labelling of fertilizers in animal precursors have the requirements of Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009 and based regulation (EU) No. 142/2011, OJ No. L 54 of the 26.02.2011 to match. In particular, such fertilizers may lead to confusion with feed and shall contain appropriate information about their proper use; the requirements for the addition of formulants, as well as the established restrictions must be observed. "Manufacturing sites require a registration or license according to the animal material act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 141/2003."
11. in Appendix 1 "III. Type list" is the last painting in "4. Z 10"organic mineral fertilizers" Special provisions":"-the manufacture, presentation and labelling of fertilizers in animal precursors have the requirements of Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009 and based regulation (EU) No. 142/2011, OJ " No. L 54 of the 26.02.2011 to match. In particular, such fertilizers may lead to confusion with feed and shall contain appropriate information about their proper use; the requirements for the addition of formulants, as well as the established restrictions must be observed. "Manufacturing sites require a registration or license according to the animal material act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 141/2003."
12. in Appendix 1 "III. Type list" Z 11 "growing media" are the entries "1 types determine end - solubilities, ingredients and nutrient forms" and "2. starting materials" including headings:
"1 types determine end - solubilities, ingredients and nutrient forms:"
pH (CaCl2) range
Salt content (g/l FM)
Plant compatibility test with cross
Pflanzenfrischmasse 80% of the control
Germination rate in %
Germination delay in days
0 in comparison to the control
Viable seeds and shoots-capable parts of plants
3 per litre
Grain size in mm
50 pH (0.01 mol / l CaCl2), considered available nitrogen (the sum of nitrate and ammonium nitrogen) salinity (as KCl) in g/l matter or conductivity mS/cm, nitrogen, phosphorus evaluated as available phosphate (specified as P2O5 or P), potassium evaluated as available potassium (specified as K2O or K).
2. raw materials:
Peat, fresh wood fibres rice husk, coir, roasting coffee waste, clay and clay minerals, clay and expanded slate, perlite, pumice, brick split, foam lava, stone wool, clay, sand, rock flour, xylitol, bark and bark compost, quality compost compost regulation for the scope of hobby gardening, straw, jute, hemp and flax fibers, needle litter (physically treated).
The setting of the nutrient content all types of fertiliser is permitted."
13 Appendix 2 "II. limits" is:
1. heavy metals
Fertilizer *, ground BodenHilfe substances, plants resource
Mineral fertilizers with more than 5% P2O5
75 mg / kg P2O5
40 * except mineral fertilizers with more than 5% P2O5
2. organic pollutants, radioactivity and residues
Polycyklische aromatic hydrocarbons: sum of (a) pyrene benzo benzo(k)fluoranthen, benzo(g,h,i)perylen, fluoranthene, Indeno-(1,2,3-c,d)pyren
Organochlorine pesticides: Sum of aldrin, dieldrin, endrin, Heptachlor Heptachlor epoxide, sum Hexachlorohexane, (alpha, beta -, gamma -, delta-HCH), DDT, DDE, chlordane and hexachlorobenzene
Polychlorinated biphenyls: sum of congeners 28, 52, 101, 138, 153 and 180
Polychlorinated Dibenzodioxins/dibenzofurans toxicity equivalent of the 2-, 3-,.
ng TE/kg TM
The amount of cesium-134 and cesium-137 activity
Fluorosurfactant surfactants (PFT) as the sum of perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS)
0.1 3. hygienic parameters
Escherichia coli O157: H7 (EHEC)
undetectable in 50 g sample
undetectable in 50 g sample
undetectable in 50 g sample
undetectable in 50 g sample "14 Appendix 2" V. bans "second indent lit." II is: "ii) of category 1 in accordance with article 8 of Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009 laying hygiene requirements for animal by-products not intended for human consumption, OJ" "No. L 300 from November 14, 2009 p. 1;"
15. in annex 2 "V. bans" the second painting is lit. (iii) "Substances, listed in 1997 in a regulation pursuant to section 17 of the plant protection products act;".