189. Regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, modifies the regulation for the implementation of Community market regulation measures in the wine sector, the DAC regulation 'Neusiedlersee', the grape variety regulation and wine designation regulation
On the basis of § § 6, 7 para 1 Nos. 14 and 15 and paras 4, 22, 28 and 32 para 3 of the market organisation Act 2007 (MOG 2007), Federal Law Gazette I no. 55/2007, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 189/2013, and on the basis of articles 10, paragraph 6, 22 and 34 of the wine Act of 2009, Federal Law Gazette I no. 111/2009, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 189/2013 , is prescribed:
1. the regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management to carry out Community market regulation measures in the wine sector, Federal Law Gazette II No. 279/2013, is amended as follows:
Article 6 the following paragraph 6 is added:
(6) the aid "may be granted in advance, if a security in the form of a bank guarantee in the amount of 110% of the advance payment is lodged."
§ 14 paragraph 2 reads as follows:
"(2) changes to the gem. § 7 paragraph 6 created to apply for permit in writing immediately in the way of the cadastre-leading authority in the management, as well as the relevant grounds are. The BMLFUW has changes which impact on the level of aid, the land affected by the conversion measures or the approved way of management, administrative decision to decide. The change of an administrative decision approved conversion plan can be done only once and causes no extension of the time gem. § 12 para 1."
section 29 reads as follows:
Section 29 (1) does not meet an advertiser promotion operating conditions or requirements of this regulation or violates the provisions of this regulation in a different way, so can you denied payments or paid promotion amounts recovered.
"(2) the reduction of payments according art. 18 para 1 of Regulation (EC) No. 436/2009 of the Commission by 26 May 2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EC) No. 479/2008 of the Council as regards the vineyard register, compulsory declarations and the collection of information for the monitoring of the market, the documents accompanying the carriage of wine products and the percentage of single and applicable to the wine sector registers to be kept 5%."
Annex II lit. c paragraph 4 reads as follows:
"(4) the minimum duration of the newly built or recultivated Terrace wall is at least 20 square meters. The funding ceiling for the scale of the Terrace wall related to the plot is derived from a percentage of the total area of the affected land. This percentage is calculated for land up to 1 ha as follows: % = (20 - plot in m ²/1000). For land spanning more than 1 hectare of the percentage is 10%."
In annex IV point 1 lit. a and lit. b each supplemented as follows:
"- The maximum eligible investment is 3 euro per litre capacity."
2. the regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management in the setting of conditions for regional quality wines with origin profiles for the wine-growing region Neusiedlersee (DAC regulation Lake Neusiedl), Federal Law Gazette II No. 90/2012, amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 48/2013, is amended as follows:
1 paragraph 2 No. 2:
"2. the indication of grape variety or a smaller geographical unit than the wine-growing area has to be done, it is subordinate to the indication 'Neusiedlersee'."
2. paragraph 2 No. 3:
"3. the indication of another denomination is prohibited (in particular by names such as"Quality wine","Cabinet"or"Late harvest"); the indication of the traditional terms of "Classic" and "Premium". The terms "DAC" or "Districtus Austriae Controllatus" are on the label directly related with the wine region Neusiedlersee and characters to specify that are significantly smaller than you used for the specification of 'Neusiedlersee'."
3. the regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on grapes for quality wine, country wine and wine without a protected designation of origin or geographical indication with grape varieties - or vintage label, Federal Law Gazette II No. 161/2010, amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 49/2013, is amended as follows:
§ 1 Z 2 is inserted after the word "Gamay" in brackets the word (Frankovka).
4. the regulation of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management on the designation of wines, Federal Law Gazette II No. 111/2011, is amended as follows:
1 paragraph 7 together with the heading:
"Residual sugar content
Section 7 (1) wine-containing beverages, flavoured drinks and carbonated and dealcoholized wines exclusively the taste information according to article 64 in connection with annex XIV part B of Regulation (EC) may be used no. 607/2009.
(2) in the case of sparkling wine, taste the following are allowed:
1. dry: residual sugar content is between 0 and 35 g / l;
2. semi-dry: residual sugar content is between 35 and 50 g / l;
3. mild: residual sugar content of over 50 g / l.
Can specify the sparkling taste information voluntarily and in the corresponding translations. Also the indication of the residual sweetness content in grams per litre is allowed."
2. paragraph 11 together with the heading:
"Production of quality wine and wine country, and predicate wine
§ 11 predicate wines, quality wines and wine country must in accordance with article 6 paragraph 4 of Regulation (EC) No. 607/2009 in the wine-growing region of the wine-growing area and in adjacent regions of wine are produced. The unfermented sugar content not exceed the content of 15 g / l at Basic.Please on or sweetened quality and wine country, where is to tolerate a deviation by 3 g per litre. The volatile acid content allowed C Z 3 lit in the sense of annex I. a second indent of Regulation (EC) No. 606/2009 laying down detailed rules for the application of Regulation (EC) No. 479/2008 with regard to the categories of Grapevine products, oenological practices and the applicable restrictions, OJ "No. L 193 of 24.7.2009 S. 1, Beerenauslese 1.8 g / l, as well as in outbreak, Trockenbeerenauslese, ice wine and straw wine 2,4 g / l do not exceed."