62. Federal law on the reconstruction of the Parliament building (Parliament buildings Restoration Act, PGSG)
The National Council has decided:
Target and definition
§ 1 (1) for the long-term preservation of the historic Parliament building in Vienna and to ensure the parliamentary tasks of the organs of the federal legislation is a sustainable renovation of the Parliament building required, which include in particular the production of legitimate building condition, the Elimination of all existing defects or damage, functional efficiency-enhancing measures and the use of existing space reserves.
(2) the project "clean Parliament" project preparation, implementation and processing of rehabilitation, the provision includes an interim location as well as the preparation and implementation of the resettlements.
§ 2. The cost of the sustainable renovation may not exceed € 352,2 million.
Interim location and relocation costs
§ 3. The cost of the interim location and relocation may not exceed € 51.4 million.
Parliamentary advisory and supervisory bodies
4. (1) the President / the President of the National Council has the Presidential Conference and the parliamentary Club in the course of project preparation, implementation and management of the project "clean Parliament" by
1. a project accompanying Supervisory Board, which is also the President of the Court of Auditors, as well as 2. through a project accompanying user Committee to incorporate.
5. (1) the President / the President of the National Council is authorized, a company with its own legal personality with the purpose of total or partial preparation, implementation and management of the project "rehabilitation Parliament" to establish or to acquire majority stake in such a.
(2) within the scope of this federal law, the parliamentary staff or the project company has no payment within the meaning of §§ 63 para 1 and para. 2 and 64 BHG 2013 in conjunction with the Leistungsabgeltungs regulation 2013 (LA-V 2013) or § 2013 for the transfer of the property of the Federal Government to pay 76 BHG.
(3) the project company is exempt from all fees regulated by federal laws, taxes, and charges are connected with the establishment, transfer of assets and transfer of rights, claims, and liabilities. This also applies to the creation of legal relations between the Federal Government and society are related to the incorporation of the company as an independent legal entity. The disposals of federal assets under this Federal Act, including in particular the completion of existing contracts, are exempt from all federal taxes, in particular of all capital taxes, the tax, the stamp and legal fees and court fees. The value added tax Act 1994 is independent of the exemptions referred to in the foregoing sentences as amended apply.
(4) on the appointment of the management of the project company is the staffing law, BGBl. I 26/1998 as amended no shall apply. The order of the first Executive Board is excluded.
6. (1) the Federal Minister / the Federal Minister of finance is authorized, relating to financing have been fulfilled in the case of the intermediate circuit of the project company according to § 5 called the Federal Government pursuant to § 82 federal budget 2013, Federal Law Gazette I no. 139/2009 as amended, for a such project company the liability as guarantor or guarantor and payer or in the form of guarantees to incorporate up to the maximum of the sum of the costs referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3.
(2) the President / the President of the National Council is authorized to enter 02 responsive with regard to future financial years in the amounts plus associated financing and expenses referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3 in the detailed budget 02.01.04 (parliamentary staff management) of the subdivision.
§ 7. To the implementation of the present law is to meet unhurriedly according to interest.
§ 8. With the enforcement of this law is.
1. insofar as section 6 ABS. 1 is concerned, the Federal Minister / the Federal Minister of finance, 2. insofar as section 7 is concerned, the Federal Government, 3. as far as the other provisions of this Act are concerned, the President / the President of the National Council entrusted.