204. Regulation of the Federal Minister of health, 2006 changes the meat inspection regulation
On the basis of §§ 34 and 53 para 7 of food safety and Consumer Protection Act - LMSVG, Federal Law Gazette I no. 13/2006, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 171/2013, is prescribed:
The meat inspection Regulation 2006, Federal Law Gazette II No. 109/2006, as last amended by regulation Federal Law Gazette II No. 156/2012, is amended as follows:
1. in article 8, par. 2 Z 3 is the phrase "Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002 of 3 October 2002 laying hygiene requirements for animal by-products not intended for human consumption (OJ" No. L 273 of 10 October 2002 p. 1) "by the phrase" Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009 laying hygiene requirements for animal by-products not intended for human consumption and repealing Regulation (EC) No. 1774/2002 (animal by-products regulation), OJ "" No. L 300 from November 14, 2009, as last amended by Regulation (EC) No. 1385/2013, OJ No. L 354 of December 28, 2013 "replaced.
2. in article 11, paragraph 2, the phrase is "Regulation (EC) No 2377/90 of 26 June 1990 concerning a Community procedure for the establishment of maximum residue limits for residues of veterinary medicinal products in foodstuffs of animal origin (OJ" No. L 224 of 18 August 1990) "by the phrase" Regulation (EU) No. 37 / 2010 of pharmacologically active substances and their classification regarding MRLs in foods of animal origin, OJ " No. L 15 of January 20, 2010, as amended by corrigendum, OJ No L 293 of November 11, 2010, last amended by the Regulation (EU) No. 677/2014, OJ No. L 180 from 20 June 2014 "replaced.
3. paragraph 14 along with heading:
Section 14 (1) has the marking in accordance with Annex I, section I, to be made to chapter III of Regulation (EC) No. 854/2004.
(2) the health mark applied in accordance with paragraph 1 shall contain a number of identification of the reviewing official veterinarian or of the investigation team, or in the case of the § 19 ABS. 3 of the official auxiliaries. About the associated, on the health mark numbers, the Governor has records to lead.
(3) meat from animals, which was assessed in the case of animal diseases according to § 12 as fit for usable Visual is to identify where the stamp according to Directive 2002/99/EC with a diagonally This cross consisting of two perpendicular to each other running strokes, so crossed out must be, that is the intersection of the cross in the center of the health mark and the particulars of which remain legible with a health mark in accordance with paragraph 1.
(4) Genussuntaugliche carcases are to be marked with these crosses with a beam length of at least 6 cm and 1 cm bar thickness. The crosses should have a distance of approx. 1 cm.
(5) provided (MSM) in accordance with section 7 of the food hygiene adaptation regulation, Federal Law Gazette II No. 91/2006, with an identification mark, shall be used, a circular plate that contains the registration number of the operation with a prefixed "AT", not to mention being the expression of 'EC'."
4. in article 17, paragraph 1, 2 and 4, the phrase is "Regulation (EC) No 1774/2002" by the phrase "Regulation (EC) no 1069/2009" replaced.
5. in article 23, paragraph 1 Z 3 is the phrase "annex IV of to Regulation No 2377/90/EEC" by the phrase "table 2 of the annex of to Regulation (EU) No. 37/2010" replaced.