Change The Units 1, 2 And 3 To The Gas Industry Law 2011
Original Language Title: Änderung der Anlagen 1, 2 und 3 zum Gaswirtschaftsgesetz 2011
Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_211/BGBLA_2014_II_211.html
211. Regulation of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy, 2011 change appendices 1, 2 and 3 to the gas Act
On the basis of section 84, paragraph 2, subpara 2 lit. (a) in connection with paragraph 3 of the Federal Act shall be adopted with the new regulations in the sphere of the natural gas industry (gas Act 2011 - 2011 MLA), Federal Law Gazette I no. 107/2011, as last amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013, is prescribed:
§ 1. The Appendix 1 to the MLA 2011 is as follows:
(to section 84)
Distribution management systems of the network level 1
1. the Western lines 2 and 4 in lower Austria, continuation of the West line 4 in Upper Austria, Austria. up to the storage facilities Thann, Puchkirchen and 7Fields Haidach (West Rail).
2. the South line 2 WR. Neustadt node and the South line 3 to Eggendorf, continuation of the South line 3 in Styria until day Weitendorf (South rail);
3. the Pyhrnleitung beginning in Krift Upper Austria and continued in the provincial network as connecting cable between the lines named in no. 1 and no. 2;
4. the line between Reitsham and Puchkirchen as connecting cable to the lines referred to in subpara 1;
5. the line between WAG Rainbach and the lines referred to in subpara 1;
6. the management of Southwest between Reichersdorf and Eggendorf as connecting the lines referred to in no. 1 and no. 2;
7. the line EGO between Eggendorf and Lichtenwörth;
8. the line East to stainless steel;
9. the branch line Southeast to Wilfleinsdorf;
10. the spur Hornstein;
11. the branch line between Eggendorf GCA and WR. Neustadt node;
12. the line North between GCA LAA/Thaya about the transfer system LAA/Thaya West and LAA/border;
13. the cable between the WAG junction station Bad Leonfelden and the direction referred to in Z 5;
14 to the distribution, specific. the primary distribution system 2 (PVS 2), which are transmission facilities of the primary distribution system of the GCA;
15. the junction stations of gas connect Austria GmbH on day and WAG;
16. the connecting cable between the WAG junction station Kirchberg and the lines referred to in subpara 1;
17. the line between the day Junction Station St. Margarethen and the high pressure reducing station Fürstenfeld (Raab Valley line);
"18. the natural gas high pressure line 076 Zagling - cow ham."
§ 2. In the final sentence of Appendix 2, the term "OMV Gas GmbH" is replaced by the designation "Gas Connect Austria GmbH".
§ 3. The Appendix 3 to the MLA 2011 is as follows:
(to section 84)
1. Wiener networks GmbH 2. network lower Austria GmbH of 3. OÖ. 4. gas network GmbH Salzburg Netz GmbH 5. TIGAS gas Tirol GmbH 6 Vorarlberger energy networks GmbH 7 network Burgenland Erdgas GmbH 8 gas power Styria GmbH 9 KNG Carinthia Netz GmbH 10 Stadtwerke Bregenz GmbH 11 LINZ GAS network GmbH 12 Elektrizitätswerk WELS AG 13 city farms Steyr GmbH 14 energy Ried 15 energy Graz GmbH & Co KG 16 Stadtwerke Leoben GmbH E.u..
"17 Stadtwerke Kapfenberg GmbH 18 energy Klagenfurt GmbH 19 EVA gas supply Außerfern GmbH 20 GasNetz Veitsch 21 gas connect Austria GmbH" section 4. This Regulation shall enter into force the day following the announcement.
Search Translated Laws of Austria