272 Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, the IG-L - emission classes labelling regulation modifies the
On the basis of Article 14a of the pollution control Act-air (IG-L), Federal Law Gazette I no 115/1997, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 77/2010, is prescribed:
Set the Ordinance of the Federal Minister for agriculture and forestry, environment and water management, with the provisions on the implementation of special labelling of vehicles on its association with the exhaust classes II be amended (IG-L emission class labeling regulations AbgKlassV), Federal Law Gazette No. 120/2012, last by BGBl. II No 248/2012, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 1 section 1:
"(1) a marking in accordance with § 14a para 1 of the IG-L with an exhaust classes identification badge is for all multitrack vehicles approved for the transport of the classes N and M in the sense of § 3 para 1 Z 2.1 and Z 2.2 of the force driving Act 1967 (KFG 1967), BGBl. No. 267, then necessary, if these cars"
fall 1 in an exhaust gas class, for which measures a regulation referred to in article 14, paragraph 1 Z 1 IG-L do not apply or are laid down for the exceptions from these measures, and 2nd in the local scope of a regulation in accordance with article 14, paragraph 1 Z 1 IG-L be operated."
2. According to article 1, paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) a regulation referred to in article 14, paragraph 1 IG-L can be provided a transitional period not exceeding six months from the entry into force of the regulation for the attachment of the identification badge, if this is necessary to facilitate the obtaining of the identification badge."
3. paragraph 2 paragraph 1:
"§ 2 (1) If an identification and mapping of a vehicle with regard to the marking with an exhaust classes identification badge is carried out, is to check out which vehicle class in the sense of the KFG 1967 and a particular motor vehicle to associate is which class of exhaust and the motor, the motor vehicle is operated with the, corresponds to which drive type. For these observations, the corresponding entries in the submitted documents in the following order are to be used:
a) the certificate of approval, b) the respective proof of approval (EC certificate of conformity in accordance with Directive 2007/46/EC, types of licence according to § 30 KFG 1967, single permit according to § 31 or 34 KFG 1967), c) the data extract from the database of the approval in accordance with § 28a or § 28B KFG 1967 or the data expression pursuant to section 33 or section 39 KFG 1967, or d) a CEMT demonstration of conformity with the technical and safety requirements for a motor vehicle issued by an authorized body.
If no emission class is specified in these documents, then the identification and mapping is according to the provisions of Appendix 1 perform."
4. in article 3, paragraph 1 to 6 and article 4, paragraph 1, the expression "Plant" is replaced by the expression "Appendix 2".
5. in section 3, paragraph 2, the phrase "and in Appendix 1" is inserted after "KFG 1967".
6 in section 3 para 6, the phrase "or later" is eliminated.
7. According to § 3 para 6 inserted following paragraph 7 and 8:
"(7) for the marking of vehicles, in the exhaust gas class"Euro 6"or higher, is the exhaust classes marking sticker as shown in Figure 6 to use the annex 2."
(8) for the marking of vehicles with an alternative drive according to § 14 para 2, Z is 5 to use the exhaust classes identification badge as indicated in Figure 6 of Appendix 2 and the letter "A" punch."
8. According to article 4, paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) if it is connected to a proper punching of the last six digits of the vehicle identification number with extremely great effort for the authorised within the meaning of section 5, the last six digits of the vehicle identification number with a durable, waterproof and resistant black pen on the exhaust classes identification badge can be applied when exhaust classes identification plaques according to § 3 para 3 to 8 in the same place handwritten."
9. in section 4, paragraph 2, after the word "Hole marking" the phrase "or caption" is inserted.
10. in article 8 the following paragraph 2 is added:
"(2) article 1, paragraph 1 and 1a, § 2 para 1, § 3, § 4 ABS. 1, 1a and 2, § 8 paragraph 2 as well as appendices 1 and 2 in the version of regulation BGBl. II Nr 272/2014 at the end of the day of the announcement of that regulation into force."
11. According to article 8, Appendix 1 and heading shall be inserted:
12. the previous "system" becomes "Appendix 2".
13. in annex 2, the first paragraph is replaced by the following phrase:
"The exhaust classes identification badge must be executed according to the pattern shown below and consist of a lightfast, weatherproof, durable film. She must be fitted with a fixed symbol (ensure) that is attached underneath the outer layers of the film. It must have a box at its top, in that the last six digits of the vehicle identification number to stamp or enter pursuant to section 4 paragraph 1a are."
14. in Appendix 2, 5 following figure 6 is inserted after the illustration: