295. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, used to set the minimum wage for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Vienna
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision of November 14, 2014, to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Vienna
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Vienna;
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
§ 2 (1) which receive under § 1 Z 2 persons each month by the / from the customer a lump sum of €93,48. The amount increases up in houses with more than seven stories from the eighth floor for every further level to €6.71.
(2) under the supervision of a lift, the daily verification within the meaning of article 12, paragraph 8 are 2006 Vienna elevator Act, LGBl. No. 68/2006, idF LGBl. No. 35/2013, the necessary cleaning of the elevator and the cleaning of the machine House, the lift maintenance to understand the meaning of sections 12 to 14 of the Act.
Deserves a monthly lump sum, the amount of which is calculated according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €13,82 § 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas (on Sundays and public holidays of pay twice). A monthly fee goes to care for hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €8.93.
(2) if the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
4. (1) for cleaning (such as removing waste paper) €0,3122, for the irrigation fees €0,3235 and for mechanical mowing and removal of grass €0,5576 per square metre green area each year divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the support of trees and shrubs, flowerbeds, etc., as well as the removal of leaves and branches, and similar work goes to a monthly flat rate, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.17.
(3) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 shall be rounded to cents commercial.
Support for hot water and central heating systems
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems a basic reference of €223,41 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) is fed the system using gaseous fuels, to an extra monthly €124,--per boiler.
(3) is fed into the plant with liquid fuels, to an extra monthly €165,63 per boiler.
(4) is fed the plant with solid fuels, to an extra monthly €233,73 per boiler.
(5) an amount of €11.39 in addition deserves for each hour worked for additional arranged care work of easier way the system itself or the associated parts.
(6) a dirt allowance of 15% of the relevant fee is due / the supervisor of facilities according to par. 1 to 4, if the heating system with solid fuels, or if no bad system operated at the expense of the house owner.
(7) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount of €193,09 is due to the actual working life monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, a further amount of €55,87 to monthly during the actual operation.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the deep and garages of range of, including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz-)Fläche to be cleaned monthly no. 2 of the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 3/2014/XXVI/99/2, fixed height.
Simple repair work
§ 7. An hourly rate of €10.17 deserves for transferred repair work of easier way.
Fee for domestic workers
8. (1) persons who are not the caretaker law, deserves for carrying out cleaning work, care, operation and technical work of a general nature within the framework of the normal working hours (section 3 working time law) an hourly rate, and
1 house technicians (technical workers with relevant work) €13.88 2. domestic workers €10.20.
(2) for work on Sundays and holidays, and during the night hours, a surcharge of 100% is due to.
(3) a lump sum of €55,76 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(4) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 9 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration at the height of the one-twelfth of the annual salary.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing section 10 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 11. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of 15 November 2013, M 4/2013/XXVI/99/3, Federal Law Gazette II No. 350/2013, and comes into force on January 1, 2015.