310. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for home Besorgerin for Vorarlberg is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate by order of 24 November 2014 to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for House Besorgerin - Vorarlberg
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1. space: for the Federal Province of Vorarlberg.
2. personally and professionally: for home Besorgerin, on which the House Besorgerin Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 16/1970, applied and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as an employer of House besorgern/home besorgerinnen or b) if they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as no collective agreement for them is concluded.
Services pursuant to §§ 3 and 4 para 1 caretaker law
2. (1) the amount of monthly fee for the services referred to in articles 3 and 4 is para 1 of the caretaker law to determine in Z 1 to 3 fixed fee shares the sum. Fee shares are set:
1. for apartments per square meter floor space €0,2458, 2 for other premises per square meter floor space €0,2458, 3. for cleaning the sidewalks and their coating of black ice after § 4 para 1 No. 1 lit. e of the caretaker law per square metre of the area to be cleaned €0,4546.
(2) as a substitute for the cost of procurement the cleaning work in accordance with § 4 para 1 subpara 1 lit. a monthly supplement to the charge referred to in paragraph 1 shall be fixed as compensation (material expenses) Nos. 1 and 2 to the extent of 20 per cent a to d of the caretaker law required materials. The monthly charge is rounded up to full cents.
(3) the extent of the Sperrgeldes is, if the services of the / the House besorgers/House Besorgerin before midnight in claim be taken with €4.50 and, if the services of / the House besorgers/home Besorgerin for 24 hours claimed be taken, priced at € 5,--.
(4) which is total resulting from paragraphs 1 and 2 be rounded to the nearest full cent.
Services according to § 4 para 3 caretaker law
§ 3 (1) the House Besorgerin is due in addition to the remuneration, which on the basis of §§ 7 para 1 and 12 of the law on home Besorgerin secured to him or her is following to standing for works carried out a House fee which composed this additional fee from the sum for the living space, other premises, pavements and other walk-in areas of wound care.
1 one more time per the simple charge: a) repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of a courtyard facade (or rear) or alley facade (or front). A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(b) in the case of coloring of the staircase House, where, if there are several stairwells and only one of them be painted out on this aliquot share goes to. A surcharge of 75% should be given in the presence of increased House Windows.
(c) in the case of repair, attaching a heat or sound insulation of the remaining facades in general renovation.
(d) in the case of laying a continuous riser under plaster (each crack), provided that this is not at the same time performed with the coloring of the staircase House. When laying a pipeline for individual floors or stairs to the aliquot part.
(e) in the case of installation of lifts (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
f) at window replacement or repair (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
(g) in the case of roof repair or removal (for any factoring analog as lit. b).
2. the payment of the remuneration for work has after no. 1, if the work were done within a period of two months, to stand whose height relative to the total duration of work monthly in hindsight by installment payments, after its conclusion, in the other case has to be made.
3. the payment of the fee has after no. 1 be apportioned immediately to take place when the caretaker service before completing all repair and cleaning work was terminated.
(2) for the cleaning of garbage pit areas and populate and replacing the garbage cans, as well as for the cleaning of waste places deserve a monthly package, is to calculate the amount according to the actual work performance and on the basis of the under paragraph 3 of set total.
(3) for extraordinary work to an hourly wage of €9.05. This fee is to settle, so in hindsight, that the work done in the previous month to pay off 10 of the next month are at the latest. This hourly rate applies only insofar as not in the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises), M 14/2014/XXVI/99/9, other fee rates are set.
(4) for cleaning a toilet used by the house parties, €22,21 monthly fees of any of these parties. For the cleaning of toilets in laundry rooms, €56.21 charges per month.
(5) a lump sum of €59,47 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, feces, vomit) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per cleaning for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(6) according to para 1 to 5 the supplement applicable pursuant to section 8 of the caretaker law is then added the remuneration, if it's cleaning.
(7) must the extraordinary cleaning work is to be performed according to para 1 to 3 on a Sunday or public holiday for special reasons, an additional charge of €9.05 per hour is due to for that purpose.
(8) an hourly rate of €6.26 deserves for agreed on that in the section 4 para 4 caretaker law beyond compulsory attendance. On Sundays and holidays, this salary raises to €12.52.
(9) for the care of a mechanical laundry room with up to four machines (washing machines, drying machines, Ironing machines, etc.) fees per laundry €51,03 per month; the same reward to mutatis mutandis for rooms where only drying or Ironing machines etc are installed. For the care of a mechanical laundry room with more than four machines to the double charge. A collection for the use of equipment is performed by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected amount is also due.
§ 4. For the cleaning of sidewalks and other walk-in areas, unless they are included not in the calculation of remuneration no. 3 according to article 2, paragraph 1, she goes to Z per square metre of pavement or surface pursuant to § 2 para 1 3 fixed remuneration.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
§ 5 (1) the House Besorgerin a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November fees each year, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of leave is at the start of the holiday, but no later than with the payout of for June due to wage, the Weihnachtsremuneration is to be paid no later than 30 November of each year.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the House Besorgerin according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements existing § 6 are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 7. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of November 19, 2013, M 7/2013/XXVI/99/6, Federal Law Gazette II No. 365/2013, and comes into force on January 1, 2015.