Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_319/BGBLA_2014_II_319.html
319. Regulation of the Chief Executive Officer of Austrian post bus Aktiengesellschaft on the extension of the week service time and lump-sum compensation for the extended service plan in the steering service pursuant to § 17 para 1a of postal structure law (PTSG) of Austrian post bus Aktiengesellschaft to allocated to the service officer (p.o. box turnaround times Pauschalvergütungs 2015 Regulation)
On the basis of § 48 para 6 officers Service Act 1979, BGBl. No. 333, idF BGBl. I no. 210/2013, § 16a of the 1956 salary law, BGBl. No. 54 idF BGBl I no. of 35/2012 iVm § 17a para 3 postal structure Act 1996, idF BGBl. I no. 210/2013 is prescribed:
Article 1 extension of the service plan to the turnaround times
(1) the roster of the arm of Austrian post bus AG includes an extended week service time in the sense of § 48 para 6 to BDG. The extended week service time includes a weekly service hours, longer is BDG week service time allotted to the turnaround times in accordance with § 2 than in section 48, paragraph 2 and paragraph 4.
(2) turnaround time in the sense of paragraph 1 is the time between the arrival at the destination station and the departure from this stop. No period exists only if the Weiter(Rück)Fahrt from the destination station after a period of rest. In this case with the target station is reached, the service is over.
§ 2. Turning time types
(1) at the times of turn of the differentiates between period break in services and line road driving and reversing time standing time.
(2) turnaround time - trip interruption, the duration of which is less than 18 minutes, is subject to not extend the week service time gem. § 1, and will be applied at the time of service.
(a) turning point break in the occasional services: the turning point - break is no more than one and a half hours a day.
(b) the turning point break in the haulage line driving: the turning point - break is no more than one and a half hours a day. A proportion of this turnaround time of 30 minutes in a period of at least 3 hours must after the start, at least 3 hours before the end of the service are and be fixed in advance in the roster. Is the proportion not granted the handlebars at this turning point 30 minutes within this period, this daily turn - trip interruption is not more than 1 hour. A share on the turning point - break of at least 15 minutes, then is turnaround time within the meaning of § 1, if it's after the start, at least 2 hours within a period of at least 2 hours before the end of the service.
(3 standing time (inverse time) be understood) turnaround time standing time, resulting after deduction to Wendezeit stopover (in the amount of 1.5 or 1 hour per day) on the basis of the road map and beyond together over six hours a day. Beyond the six hours standing times daily aggregated and applied after an hour, representing full reunification within the meaning of § 1, half of the service time and half on the turning point in the sense of § 1. Standing times including six hours daily are subject to not extend the week service time gem. § 1 and be fully applied at the time.
§ 3 fixed Entertainment allowances
(1) the flat-rate compensation for the extended week stint in the sense of § 1 is fixed at monthly section 16a para 2 GehG accordance with:
0.167 v 1/100 (per full hour 0.083 v 1/100) of the content (including any inflation allowances) of the PostBus approach of the salary level 2 of the service class V.
(2) the standard fee is due in advance gem. § 15 para 4 GehG taking into consideration article 15, paragraph 1 and paragraph 5 GehG related to respective month.
Article 4 entry into force
(1) this regulation enter into force on the 1.1.2015.
(2) the regulation of the Federal Government by December 22, 1981 (BGBl. No. 17 / 1982), extends the service week of certain groups of employees in the area of the postal and Telegraph administration and the regulation of the Federal Minister for public economy and transport on the fixing of flat-rate compensation for extended service plans in the field of the postal and Telegraph Administration (Federal Law Gazette No. 471/1991), appear at the end of 31 December 2014 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria