Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_333/BGBLA_2014_II_333.html
333. Regulation of the Federal Agreement Office in the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection, the minimum wage rate for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on properties for Burgenland is set with the
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection is in accordance with section 22 paragraph 1 Labor Constitutional Act, BGBl. No. 22 / 1974, in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2013 empowered to set the minimum wage at the request of a collective agreement-capable body, if no collective agreement is in effect for the sector concerned.
The Federal Agreement official at the Federal Ministry of labour, Social Affairs and consumer protection has set below minimum wage rate decision from 4 December 2014 to hold a Senate hearing:
Minimum wage rate
for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on property/Burgenland
§ 1. This minimum wage rate applies:
1 space: for the Federal Province of Burgenland;
2. personally: For people who have been entrusted with the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) and their employer, a) which are not members of a collective agreement enabled Corporation in its capacity as a homeowner or b) when they acquire the ability of collective agreement after entry into force of the minimum wage tariff or join a collective agreement enabled Corporation, as long as they no collective agreement; completes
3. Professional: only for the care and operation of equipment and facilities on premises (houses with apartments and other premises) by the persons referred to in item 2.
Supervision of elevators
2. (1) under § 1 Z 2 referred people receive, if they were tasked with taking care of a lift, monthly by the / from the customer a lump sum of €103,46. The amount increases up in houses with more than seven stories based on another floor to €12.22.
(2) under the supervision of a lift is the verification of the lift, as well as any necessary cleaning of the lift cabin and the machine House.
Section 3 (1) for the care of terrace baths, indoor swimming pools and saunas to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount to the average actual annual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.22. For water treatment chemicals to an hourly wage of €11.77. A surcharge of 100% is due to essential care and maintenance must be performed as instructed on Sundays or public holidays.
(2) for the supervision of hobby rooms, playgrounds, and similar establishments deserve a monthly fee, is to calculate the amount to the average actual annual work performance and on the basis of a total of €8.77.
(3) by the / a collection for the use of facilities conducted by the supervisor, a fee of 5% of the collected sum to also.
Green areas and gardens
§ 4 (1) for cleaning (such as removing waste paper) €0,3131 charges per square metre green area each year divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(2) for the irrigation fees €0,3131 a year divided into twelve monthly amounts per square metre green area.
(3) for the mechanical cutter and remove the clippings, €0,4698 charges per square metre green area each year divided into twelve monthly amounts.
(4) for the support of trees, shrubs, flower beds, etc., as well as the removal of leaves, branches and similar work goes to a monthly package, is to calculate the amount of actual work performance and on the basis of a total of €10.03.
(5) the amount resulting from paragraph 1 to 3 shall be rounded to 10 cent commercial.
Supervision of hot water, central heating and district heating plants
§ 5 (1) for the care of hot water and central heating systems a basic reference of €232,09 to the actual working life monthly.
(2) is fed with gaseous fuels such a plant, a surcharge of monthly €88,07 for each boiler is due to for that purpose.
(3) is such a plant with liquid fuel is fed, a surcharge of €93.98 is due for that purpose monthly per boiler.
(4) is fed with solid fuels such a plant, a surcharge of €220,74 is due for that purpose monthly per boiler.
(5) for small boiler under 5 M² heating surface, the surcharge is €40.05 per month per commenced square metre heating surface.
(6) an amount of €11,73 in addition deserves for each hour worked for arranged care work (such as intermediate, pumping stations, etc.) as well as any repairs or service easier way at the system itself or on the adjoining parts.
(7) a surcharge of 15% as a severity allowance subject to / the supervisor of a hot water or central heating system, unless this is not fed by a district heating plant, to remuneration according to para 1 to 6.
(8) for the care of domestic hot water or central heating systems, which are fed by a district heating plant, an amount to the actual working life €231,53 monthly; per each additional system or transmitter, a further amount of €64,11 to monthly during the actual operation.
Deep and garages of range of
§ 6. Cleaning the fridge and range garages including (if) necessary maintenance and supervision of technical equipment in these plants a fee in the § 2 ABS. 1 deserves for per square meter of Boden(Nutz)Fläche to be cleaned monthly no. 2 of the minimum wage rate for House Besorgerin, M 23/2014/XXVI/99/18, fixed height.
Fee for domestic workers
7. (1) persons who are subject to not the caretaker law, deserves for performing work within the normal working time (§ 3 working time law) an hourly rate, namely:
1. domestic workers (skilled workers with relevant work) €14.48 2. domestic workers, House reinigerinnen €10.22.
(2) for essential work on Sundays and public holidays and during the night hours must performed as instructed, a surcharge of 100% is due to.
(3) a lump sum of €57,58 deserves per disposal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution (in particular blood, urine, excrement, vomit, saliva) in common areas. A lump sum of 50% of the above lump sum deserves per removal for an agreed cleaning of nauseating pollution in communal outdoor areas (lawns, pavement, etc.).
(4) a willingness to work is agreed, fees per hour 50% of the respective total.
Holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration
Section 8 (1) the under § 1 Z fees 2 persons each year a holiday allowance in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of May and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of the remuneration due for the month of November, but at least a holiday allowance and a Weihnachtsremuneration in the amount of each one-twelfth of the annual subscription.
(2) the grant of holidays at the start of the holiday is to disburse no later than with the payout of in June due to salary. The Weihnachtsremuneration is to pay at the latest with the payout of the upcoming November salary.
(3) begins or ends the employment relationship during the calendar year, as holiday allowance and Weihnachtsremuneration fees / the workers according to the period of service in this calendar year proportionally.
More favourable agreements 9 existing section are not affected by these minimum wage rate.
§ 10. This minimum wage rate changes the minimum wage rate of the 25 November 2013, M 16/2013/XXVI/99/15, Federal Law Gazette II No. 395/2013, and comes into force on January 1, 2015.
Search Translated Laws of Austria