Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2014_II_345/BGBLA_2014_II_345.html
345. Regulation of the German Chancellor about the minimum rates for the calculation of the supplementary allowance for the year 2015 (supplementary allowance regulation 2015 - 2015 ErgZV)
On the basis of § 26 para 5 of the Pension Act 1965, BGBl. No. 340, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 46/2014, is prescribed:
§ 1. The minimum rates set in the sense of § 26 para 5 of the Pension Act 1965 is €872,31 1 for civil servants and officials from 1 January 2015 and increase for married officials and civil servants or for officials and civil servants, whose married has been divorced, dissolved or annulled, if they are obliged to pay for the upkeep of their former spouse or to contribute, to €435,58 and for each child , that the officer or the officer a performance according to § 25 Pension Act 1965 deserves for, €134,59;
2. for the surviving spouse €872,31 and increase for each child for a performance Pension Act 1965 goes to the surviving spouse according to § 25, €134,59;
3. for an orphan until the age of 24 years €320,84 and this time €570,14;
4. for a mother up to the age of 24 years €481.75 and this time €872,31;
5. for a former spouse €872,31.
§ 2. This Regulation shall enter into force 1 January 2015.
Search Translated Laws of Austria