87. Federal Act 1967 amends the motor vehicles Act
The National Council has decided:
The motor vehicles Act 1967, BGBl. No. 267, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 26/2014, is amended as follows:
1. in article 14, paragraph 5, the word "Pig Launcher" is replaced by the word "Spotlight".
2. in article 15, par. 5 Nos. 1 and section 20 para 4 is substituted the word "Spotlight" with the word "Spotlight".
3. in article 15, par. 5, Z 2 is replaced by the word "Headlights" the word "Pig launchers".
4. paragraph 24 paragraph 2a:
"(2a) by way of derogation from article 3 lit. of Regulation (EC) No 561/2006 requires for buses, which are used in regional transport, except incorporated those whose power is taken from overhead lines (trolley buses), in any case, a controller within the meaning of Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85 and used. The use of the tachograph in place regular services in the sense of § 103 par. 3 b first half-sentence, No 3821/85 cannot be derogated from under the condition that the respective records in the establishment are of the following provisions of this Federal Act and Regulation (EEC): 1 from the obligation to carry a proof of for times during the current day and the past 28 days, where was the bar of sick leave or vacation or a vehicle has driven , for which no recording equipment compulsory;
2. until the end of the 31st December 2020 from the obligation to carry the record sheets in accordance with article 15 paragraph 7 of Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85, as far as it's driving times for the same operation.
"3. until the end of the 31st December 2020 from the requirement to manually enter pursuant to section 102a, para 6 and 8 in conjunction with Annex I (b) chapter III point 6.2 of Regulation (EEC) No 3821/85, when a rider change."
5. in article 24, paragraph 2, b subpara 1 lit. the expression "50 km" is replaced by the expression "100 km" h.
6 § 24 para 2b Z 2 is: "2. exempted if the steering of the vehicle for the handlebar is not the main activity vehicles used in connection with sewerage, flood protection, water -, gas - and Ele tätsversorgung, the telegram - and phone operators, radio and TV broadcast, as well as to the ER version of radio or television stations or devices;"
7 28 the following paragraph is added to section the 135:
"(28) the changes made by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 87/2014 apply as follows:"
1. § 24 para 2a in the version of Federal Law Gazette I no. 87/2014 with 1 January 2015, 2. Article 24 par. 2 b subpara 1 lit. "h and Z 2 each as amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 87/2014 with 2 March 2015."