Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2004_II_23/BGBLA_2004_II_23.html
23 regulation of the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour on the professional training for the teaching profession Kunststofftechnik (plastics technology training regulations)
On the basis of articles 8 and 24 of the vocational training Act, Federal Law Gazette No. 142/1969, as last amended by the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 79/2003, is prescribed:
Teaching plastics technology
(1) the teaching of plastics engineering is decorated with an apprenticeship of four years as training effort.
(2) training in plastics technology teaching can be entered until the end of June 30, 2008.
(3) in the apprenticeship contracts, teaching certificates, apprenticeship completion certificates and pretty is the teaching profession in the form of (plastics engineer/plastics technician) corresponding to the gender of the apprentice.
Through vocational training in teaching and in the vocational school, the apprentice educated in the teaching profession of plastics engineering should be enabled independently, professionally and independently carry out the following activities:
1 read working drawings and technical documents and apply, participation in product and production development, 3. set 2. work steps, work equipment and working methods, workflows plan 4. and control, assess working results, applying quality management systems, 5. collect technical data about the process and the results of the work, document and assess, perform work, taking into account the relevant safety regulations, security standards, and environmental standards 6, materials required select 7, prepare, obtain and check , 8 plastic raw materials and semi-finished plastic products machined and chipless edit, 9 machinery and equipment according to specification upgrade, check and operate, produce 10 products of all kinds of plastic using industry-standard processing techniques, 11 refine the parameters of surface finishing systems, surface, detecting and repairing defects, 13 recycle rest products 12 and dispose of properly.
(1) for the training, the following job description is set. Here are starting to give graduates the apprentice to carry out qualified activities on behalf of the career profile that includes in particular independent planning, performing, check and optimize the listed skills and knowledge at the latest in the indicated year.
1st year of training
2. year of apprenticeship
3rd year of training
4. year of apprenticeship
Handling and maintenance to use forms, tools, machines, equipment, devices, equipment and work AIDS, including the use of computer-based systems
Handling and maintenance of to use machines, equipment, devices, equipment and work AIDS, including the use of computer-based systems
Basic knowledge of injection moulding, extrusion, blowing technique and surface finishing
Knowledge about the possibilities of plastic machining and processing
Manufacture of company-specific plastic products
Knowledge of materials and auxiliary materials, their properties, uses and processing possibilities
Simple determination of plastics
Determination of plastics and composite materials
Mixing and processing of raw materials and materials according to the requirements
Mixing and conditioning in multi-component systems
Basic skills in materials processing:
Measuring, marking, files, saws, drilling, cutting, tapping by hand, grinding, Pollieren, glue, reworking
Skills in materials processing:
Measure, drilling, grinding, polishing, automatic thread cutting, gluing, surface finishing
Finishing of the surface
Handling of measuring systems, reflection (colour determination)
Basic knowledge of the tool and mold making
Knowledge of the tool and mold making
Servicing and maintenance, as well as proper storage of forms and tools
Preparation of sketches
Making simple work drawings, including the use of computer-based systems
Basic knowledge of the computer-aided drafting and drawing
Read working drawings and technical documents
Reading simple circuit diagrams from electrical, pneumatics and hydraulics, as well as their combinations
Edit by semi-finished products
Professional manufacture of intractable and insoluble compounds
Basic knowledge of the use of heat and pressure in plastics processing
Note of the use of heat and pressure in plastics processing
Knowledge of the use of other physical influences in plastics processing (E.g., infrared, ultrasonic and laser beams, and ozone)
Basic knowledge of electrical engineering and mechanics
Basic knowledge of the use of electronics
Basic knowledge of pneumatics
Knowledge of pneumatics
Maintenance and servicing of pneumatic systems
Basic knowledge of hydraulics
Knowledge of hydraulics
Maintenance and repair of hydraulic systems
Grundkenntisse of the control types
Control of plastics processing machines to be used for the manufacture of plastic products, including the use of computer-based systems
Setting up and driving the plastics processing machines to be used for the manufacture of plastic products, including the use of computer-based systems
Basic knowledge of EDP - configuration including interfaces
Detecting and fixing simple errors in the processing
Detecting and correcting errors in the processing
Detecting and correcting errors in the processing including the use of computer-aided systems
Basic knowledge of relevant systems of heating and cooling systems in machinery, moulds and tools
Knowledge of relevant systems of heating and cooling systems in machinery, moulds and tools
Servicing and maintenance of heating and cooling systems in machinery, moulds and tools
Basic knowledge of relevant English terms
Knowledge and application of relevant English terms
Basic knowledge of product and production development
Knowledge of the product and production development
Basic knowledge of work preparation
Knowledge of work preparation
Participation in the preparation
Basic knowledge of the relevant test methods
Knowledge of the relevant test methods
Apply relevant test methods
Basic knowledge of quality management, performing simple quality control
Knowledge of the company quality management, performing quality checks (such as inspection of finished parts on predefined quality requirements and standards)
Basic knowledge of communication technology
Knowledge and application of communication techniques
Basic knowledge of problem solving technique
Knowledge and apply problem-solving skills
Basic knowledge of cost management
Knowledge and involvement in the cost management
Basic knowledge of the production logistics
Knowledge and collaboration in manufacturing logistics
Basic knowledge of the planning of production processes
Knowledge of the relevant safety regulations, as well as the relevant regulations for the protection of life and health
The measures relevant to the teaching profession and regulations to protect of the environment: basic knowledge of operational measures for the sensible use of energy in terms of job-related work; Basic knowledge of the residues covered work relating to job-related and their separation, recycling and disposal of waste
Environmentally sound handling of job-related residues and waste materials
Basic knowledge of the operational environment
Knowledge of the operational environment; Collaboration company-specific environmental protection measures
Knowledge back to guiding waste and plastic waste in the production process
Proper back execution of residual materials and plastic waste in the production process
Knowledge of the obligations arising from the apprenticeship contract (§§ 9 and 10 of the vocational training Act)
Basic knowledge of the notice requiring labour legislation
(2) in the case of training in the technical knowledge and skills - with particular attention to the operational needs and requirements - on the personality education of the apprentice is to make sure to give him the key qualifications required for a specialist with regard to self-competence (such as self-assessment, self-confidence, self-reliance, resilience), social skills (such as openness, teamwork, conflict resolution skills), methodological competence (such as presentation skills, rhetoric in the German language, communication ability in the fundamentals of the English language) and skills for self-regulated learning (such as standby , Knowledge of methods, ability to choose of appropriate media and materials) to mediate.
Final apprenticeship examination
(1) the final apprenticeship examination is divided into a practical (part A and part B) and a theoretical exam.
(2) the practical examination includes a professionally written review at higher levels in the part A the items of inspection work and consultation and in part B (voluntary part).
(3) part B of the final apprenticeship examination may be completed voluntarily if a recognition of the practical examination in the framework of Berufsreifeprüfung as testing of part of Department is sought.
(4) for the overall result according to § 25 paragraph 5 of the vocational training Act, part B (voluntary part) is not to be considered. Part B is to be grade separated. The part B certificate can be followed out only in connection with a positive certificate of part A.
(5) the theoretical exam consists of the items of applied mathematics, vocational skills, and materials science.
(6) the theoretical test is omitted if the candidate has reached the teaching objective of the last class of technical vocational school or the successful completion of a replacement the apprenticeship vocational middle or higher school.
Part A: audit work
(1) the audit work has to include areas mentioned below according to the instructions of the Committee. The implementation is project-like in the form of conduct, that the DUT first performs the task, which explains the justification of the selected shape and design, the construction, of the materials used and work equipment (machines, equipment, tools, etc.) and then the audit work.
Following operations are run here:
1. After selection of the examination board a semi-finished product processing or manufacture of Fibre composite part as well as 2nd choice of DUT a injection processing or an extrusion machines.
(2) the examination Board has, taking into consideration the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination, a test work to the requirements of professional practice and the field of activity of the teaching, which can be done in six hours.
(3) the test work is to end after seven hours.
(4) for the review of the audit work, the following criteria are decisive:
Auswählen und Prüfen der Werk- und Hilfsstoffe,
Maßhaltigkeit und Sauberkeit,
Winkeligkeit und Ebenheit,
dem Werkstoff entsprechende Ausführung,
fachgerechtes Verwenden der richtigen Werkzeuge und Maschinen,
Überprüfung der Funktion und Festigkeit,
Fachgerechtes Sammeln und Entsorgen von Rest- und Hilfsstoffen.
Part A: technical discussion
Section 6 (1) is the technical discussion to place before the entire Commission.
(2) the consultation is to develop practical activities out. This connection is to determine the practical knowledge of the test object by using technical terms.
(3) the topic has the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to comply with. This connection are records of machines, equipment, tools or materials (such as safety data and processing leaves). The test shall be performed in the form of a possible living conversation with conversation default by portrayal of situations or problems.
(4) the consultation should take 20 minutes for each test specimen. It is to stop after 30 minutes. An extension to a maximum of ten minutes shall be made if otherwise a doubtless assess of the performance of the test specimen is not possible the examination Board in individual cases.
Part B: professionally written exam
Section 7 (1) has the task of the written test to be carried out at a higher level.
(2) the task has the technical and operational skills from the objects
1. specialist technology,
2. technical and applied mathematics and
3. materials technology
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in five hours.
(4) the examination is to end after six hours.
General terms and conditions
8. (1) has the theoretical exam in writing. She can be performed together for a large number of specimens, if this is possible without affecting the course of the examination. The theoretical exam can be in computerised form, but all essential steps for the examination Board must be comprehensible.
(2) the theory test is basically before the practical test to hold.
(3) the tasks have the purpose of the final apprenticeship examination and the requirements of professional practice to meet scope and level. You are to explain the specimens on the occasion of the tasks separately.
(4) the written works of the sample are to be marked accordingly.
§ 9 (1) has the test after election of the Audit Commission to include items from the following areas:
1 a simple calculation according to specifications with surface and longitudinal calculation, volume - and mass calculation and percent - and proportion into account, 2. basic invoices from the mechanics (strength, shrinkage, surface stress, performance, power, efficiency, speed), 3. invoices from hydraulic and heat, 4. mixture calculation, 5. calculations for the design of the machine.
(2) the use of formulas, tables, and data provided is allowed.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 100 minutes.
(4) the examination is to end after 120 minutes.
§ 10 (1) has the test to include the brief answer to ever a question from all the following areas:
1 loading and processing of semi-manufactured products and composite, 2. work procedures, 3. surface finishing processes, 4. equipment, machines and equipment, material and part-specific selection and Setup, 5. maintenance and maintenance of equipment, machinery and equipment, 6 control and control, 7 CNC and subject-specific CAD, 8.
Forms and tools, 9 deficiency analysis and troubleshooting,
10. function test, 11 quality, 12 Professional specific workers and environmental protection.
(2) the vocational skills can be also programmed form with questionnaires. In this case, three tasks to make are from each area.
(3) the duties are to provide that they can be performed after 60 minutes.
(4) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
§ 11 (1) has the materials science to include the brief implementation of ever, a task made all the following areas:
1. guidelines on the production of raw materials, 2. relevant raw materials and auxiliary materials, 3. properties and applications, 4. defect analysis, 5. preparation, 6 relevant chemical concepts, 7 testing, 8 Professional specific workers and environmental protection.
(2) the duties are to provide that they can be performed usually in 60 minutes.
(3) the examination is to finish after 80 minutes.
12. (1) the final apprenticeship examination (ignoring the part B of the practical examination) can be repeated.
(2) if evaluated up to three items with "Not enough", the repeat testing on the items rated "Insufficient" is to limit.
(3) If more than three items with "Not enough" have been assessed, is the entire test to repeat.
(4) part B of the practical examination can also be repeated.
§ 13. An additional check in the teaching profession plastics technology can be placed after successfully final apprenticeship examination in apprenticeships boat builders, plastic molding, plastics processing, light aircraft manufacturer, model makers, ski producer or tool engineering. It extends to the audit work and the technical discussion. The sections 5 and 6 apply to the additional check.
Section 14 (1) for training in the teaching profession Kunststofftechnik are following ratios in accordance with § 8 ABS. 3 lit. set a of the vocational training Act (relevant technically trained people – apprentices):
1. one or two professional technicians trained Personen...zwei apprentices, 2 on each relevant technically trained Person...ein more another apprentice.
(2) on the ratios are apprentices in the last year of their apprenticeship and apprentices, which have been replaced at least two years of training, as well as relevant technically trained individuals who are only temporary or temporary in the operation, not to be.
(3) be apprentices trained in an operation in more than an educator, are persons who are professional technicians trained for more than one of these professions be charged only on the ratio of these teachings. If only a single, professional technicians trained but for all eligible skilled trade person is busy in a company, no more than three apprentices are trained in accordance with the ratio numbers each set for the individual eligible apprenticeship -.
(4) an instructor is to count when determining the ratios referred to in paragraph 1 as a relevant technically trained person. However, if he is entrusted with training responsibilities in more than an educator, he is as a professionally relevant skilled person at the ratios of all professions to count, where he trains apprentices.
(5) for the training in plastics technology teaching, following ratios according to § 8 section 3 are lit. set b of the vocational training Act (instructor - apprentice):
1. on five apprentices at least an instructor who not only carry out training tasks is, 2nd on 15 apprentices at least an instructor who is tasked solely with training responsibilities.
(6) the ratio referred to in paragraph 1 may not be exceeded.
(7) an instructor, who is charged with training responsibilities in more than an educator, should - in accordance with the ratios laid for the individual eligible professions each according to § 8 ABS. 3 lit. b of the vocational training Act - a total not more than so many apprentices train, as the highest ratio in accordance with § 8 ABS. 3 lit. the eligible apprenticeship vocational training Act is equivalent to.
§ 15. The Zweckmäßikeit of education in the teaching of plastics technology is to evaluated using a professional Research Institute. The Federal vocational training Advisory Council has an opinion (motif report, findings and conclusions) on the transfer of the trade of plastics technology in the training of the rule to the Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and labour to repay until 31 December 2007. Where in the drafting of the opinion no unanimity of votes, is to proceed in accordance with section 31, paragraph 7, of the vocational training Act.
Section 16 (1) apprentices II No. 336/1999 trained in the teaching of plastics processing in accordance with the training regulations Federal Law Gazette on July 1, 2003, can be further trained according to this training regulations and can compete until one year after the end of the apprenticeship to the final apprenticeship examination on the basis of the examination requirements laid down therein.
(2) lumberyards in the first and second year of training, which were completed in the teaching profession of plastic processing according to the training regulations listed in paragraph 1, are fully expect plastic technology on the apprenticeship in the teaching profession.
(3) the plastics technology - training regulations Federal Law Gazette II No. 259/2003 occurs with expiry of the 31 December 2003 override.
(4) lumberyards, I no. 259/2003 were covered in the teaching profession plastics technology according to the training regulations BGBl., are on the apprenticeship in plastics technology teaching under this regulation fully into account.
Period of validity
§ 17. On January 1, 2004, this Regulation shall into force and at the end of 30 June 2012 override.
Search Translated Laws of Austria