Read the untranslated law here: http://www.ris.bka.gv.at/Dokumente/BgblAuth/BGBLA_2004_II_31/BGBLA_2004_II_31.html
31 regulation of the Federal Minister for social security, generations and consumer protection of the basic training of the staff of the Department (redistribution training regulation 2004)
On the basis of sections 25 to 31 of the official service Corporation Act of 1979, BGBl. No. 333, last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 71/2003, is prescribed:
Scope of application
§ 1 (1) adjusts this regulation are basic training for all employees of the Department, which agreements obliged on the basis of the contract staff Act 1948 or dienstvertraglicher, to the completion of a basic training or for which according to BDG 1979 the successful completion of a basic training as a nomination or definitely position requirement is envisaged.
(2) exempt from Department employees, who work in the library, information and documentation service.
(3) Department employees of the usage or remuneration groups P1, p1, or h1 the employees-seekers of the usage or remuneration Group C, A 3 or v3 have their basic training analog analog to complete those of use and remuneration groups P 2, P 3, p2, p3, h2, or h3 those usage or salary Group D, A 4, A 5, or v4, if they are committed on the basis of legal provisions or dienstvertraglicher agreements to the completion of a basic training.
(4) participation in training may be granted according to places against reimbursement of costs officials of other departments.
General terms and conditions
§ 2. The training aims to convey primary and overview knowledge as well as technical, social and methodical skills the employees-seekers that are required for the intended task pane.
§ 3. The basic training consists of following training sections:
1. basic introduction, 2. practical training, 3 General education, 4. special education.
Objectives and content are regulated in the Appendix.
Forms of training
§ 4. The training sections or parts thereof are depending on the objectives, content and participants / pay as seminars, internships, project work, to make E-learning or self-study.
Twenty - and audit plan
§ 5 (1) for each employee is a personal twenty - and audit plan to create. This contains
1. the structure and history of basic education;
2. those departments, in accordance with article 11, paragraph 2, in which exams to take are.
(2) by the knowledge of the training and examination plan by the trainees/n is considered it of basic training assigned.
(3) completed training shall be documented.
Section 6 (1) has the training to include the following minimum:
Usage or salary group
A-1, A, v1
A-2, B, v2
A-3, C, v3
A-4, A-5, D, v4
(2) the duration of the various stages of education is governed by the system.
Transfer of the organisation and implementation
§ 7. The Organization and implementation of training sections or parts thereof can be transferred service authorities of the Department or other appropriate agencies.
§ 8. The basic introduction includes the teaching of skills that are immediately necessary for the service.
§ 9. In the practical training, the skills trainees from and knowledge in the own Department (major) and in related disciplines (minors) have to acquire and test. The practical training can be done in the context of seminars, internships, and E-learning methods.
§ 10 (1) the General training is the acquisition of skills and knowledge, which are in addition to the technical training of importance. In addition to knowledge about legal and political frameworks also methodological and social skills in lecture form - are, where appropriate, supported by E-learning - to further develop.
(2) general education includes training in the following areas:
1. Austrian Constitution and organisation of authority; legal basis, institutions and selected policy areas of the European Union, 2. procedural law, service, salary and personnel representation law Federal employees as well as broad of federal fiscal rules and public economics, 3. Ressortpolitische basics, 4. communication behavior.
(3) in the in para 2 Z 1 and 2 mentioned issues are to take integrated oral exams in courses. Is in the topic and the requirements on the use of the / to take care of the employee/s/in. These tests may be repeated twice.
§ 11 (1) the special training is deepening and further development of the skills acquired in the course of practical training and the acquisition of additional professional skills and knowledge.
(2) pursuant to article 5 in the training plan to be departments are to select from the following topic collection:
1 hr, 2 Economic Affairs, 3. budget and controlling, 4. accounting, 5. automatic data processing 6. European and international social law, 7 European and international social policy, 8 reporting, insurance and contribution (MVB) social security, 9 power law of pension insurance, 10 organization, procedures and enforcement of social security, 11 basic principles of finance and accounting of social security, 12 civil consumer protection including its enforcement, & 13 administrative consumer protection including product safety , 14 European and international consumer law, 15 vocational integration of disabled people, 16 care money law and social compensation, 17 federal disability Act, disability and welfare, 18 EU assistance mechanisms (including structural funds), 19 load balancer - equalisation law, 20 children, youth and youth welfare law, 21 national and international youth policy, 22 national families, seniors and man politics, 23.
International family and senior policy, 24 Secretariat management, 25 Office order.
(3) the departments referred to in paragraph 2 come Nos. 24 and 25 only for employees of the groups of of use of A 3 to A 5 or equivalent usage remuneration groups into account.
(4) the Department referred to in paragraph 2 can be just as related and not as a separate subject area completed Z 24.
(5) employees in the accounting service have to attend one of the faculties referred to in paragraph 2 Z 3 or 4 as own Department.
§ 12. On the basic training BDG can be applied according to § 30 1979 other training or other qualifications, professional experience and independent work.
Section 13 (1) is the service check to take off in the form of partial examinations of Einzelprüfer-seekers.
(2) the tests are to be designated departments in the ACC. to § 5 in the training plan.
(3) the assessment has in all fields on the basis of oral services to be carried out in the own Department also on the basis of a written examination. Is in the topic and the requirements on the use of the / to take care of the employee/s/in.
(4) partial tests are carried out
1. within the framework of seminars of special training or 2 in the form of a single examination for self-study or 3rd in the form of a project work. A positively reviewed project work replaced the oral and a possible written examination in accordance with paragraph 3 in this field.
(5) to the own service exam preparation is to grant the time appropriate to the employee and adequate support.
(6) not passing examination of part of may be repeated twice. The second repeat test is to hold at least a testing Senate. The service authority shall ensure that any not passed part examination can be repeated within three months.
(7) service passed the examination is a testimony to exhibit, in which the deposited check are in the areas referred to in paragraph 2. Crediting by tests in accordance with § 12 are to be noted.
14. (1) the Einzelprüfer/innen are members of one in accordance with § 29 par. 1 BDG in 1979 at the Federal Ministry for social security, Audit Commission to be generations and consumer protection for the period of five years.
(2) members of the examination Board may only persons who are suitably technically and pedagogically qualified and from trainers involved, ordered.
Transitional and final provisions
Section 15 (1) successfully put off basic training according to the existing regulations are considered basic training after the present regulation.
(2) officials, who have started their training before 1 January 2004, can according to the provisions of the regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, health and Social Affairs on the basic training of the staff of the Department, Federal Law Gazette II No. 304/1999 31 December 2007 end.
16. (1) this regulation with 1 January 2004 into force.
(2) the regulation of the Federal Minister for labour, health and Social Affairs on the basic training of the staff of the Department, Federal Law Gazette II No. 304/1999 occurs with regard to the staff of the Federal Ministry for social security, generations and consumer protection, if § 15 para 2 no results from other, upon expiry of the 31 December 2003 override.
Duration, content and objectives of basic education
1. for each of the training sections following training times
Training days for using groups
A1, A, v1, A2, B, v2
A4, A5, D, v4
Austrian Constitution and authority organization, legal foundations, institutions and selected policy areas of the European Union
Procedural law, service, pay and staff representation rights of federal employees, as well as basic principles of the budgetary provisions of the Federal Government and the public administration
Department political basics
Technical training - your own Department (major)
Subject-specific education - related field (minor 1)
Subject-specific education - related field (minor 2)
Total training time
* depends on the activity area
In justified cases the specified training periods can - in compliance with the minimum in accordance with § 6 - also be undercut or exceeded.
2. content and objectives of subject-specific training gem. § 9 and section 11
Training goal is the acquisition of the listed knowledge.
1. human resources management
· Knowledge of the main service and salary regulations in the Federal service
· Knowledge of the essential provisions of the recruiting and the main instruments of the human resources development
· Basic knowledge of human resources planning and personnel controlling
2. Economic Affairs
· Knowledge of basic rules of procurement including contract law
· Essential knowledge of procurement procedures including responsibilities in the Department
· Knowledge of the request and ordering process in the Department
3. budget and controlling
· Knowledge of the legal foundations of the public budget as well as its functions and organs
· Knowledge of the principles of the budget planning and the implementation of the budget
· Essential knowledge about tasks, processes, and goals of controlling
· Basic knowledge about the legal basis for the financial management of the Federal Government
· Knowledge of organizational structure and process billing and cash being the Federal Government
· Knowledge of Federal Government budget proposal and federal accounts
· Knowledge of accounting and payment of the Federal
· Basic knowledge about the control of the management of the Federal Government
5. automatic data processing
· Basic knowledge of all areas of information technology including subject-specific terminology
· Knowledge of the ADV coordination of federal, departmental internal competences and ADV conception of the Department
· Knowledge of the principles of data protection law
· Special knowledge in the field provided for each
6. European and international social law
· Basics of the legislative procedure at EU level
· Basics of social within the acquis communautaire
· Task and function of the European Court of Justice; Key features of the stake - and infringement procedures
· Basic knowledge on international agreements, conventions and monitoring instruments in the field of social
7th European and international social policy
· Basic knowledge of working with the institutions and bodies of the EU
· Basics of European processes and ways of working in the field of Social Affairs
· Basic knowledge of structure, tasks and working methods of international organisations in the field of social
· Basic understanding of the tasks of in Austria within international organisations in the field of social
8 registration, insurance and contribution being (MVB) social security
· Basic principles of reporting, insurance and contribution being in the ASVG, GSVG and BSVG
· An overview of the types of insurance to the ASVG
9 power law of pension insurance
· Basic principles of the performance right of pension insurance
· Overview of the eligibility requirements in the area of the pension insurance benefits
· Basic principles of the pension calculation
10 organization, procedures and enforcement of social security
· Overview of the Organization and the tasks of the Austrian social security institutions including the Central Office
· Basic principles of the engage procedure
· Basic knowledge of the types and tasks of the administrative body
· Basic knowledge of the task and the Organization of the supervision and inspection service in the Austrian social security
11 basic principles of finance and accounting of social security
· Sources of financing of the social security
· Federal contributions
· Budget performance in the chapter 16
· Basic concepts of the old-age pension
· Pay-as-you-go versus funded
12 civil consumer protection including its enforcement
· Knowledge of the General civil law, as well as the consumer-relevant special civil law including the housing, financial services law and competition law
· Knowledge of the civil procedural law including the private bankruptcy
· Instruments of enforcement in practice
· Alternative dispute settlement methods 13 administrative consumer protection including product safety · Knowledge of the product safety Act and associated regulations, the principle of subsidiarity
· Knowledge of relevant administrative law laws related consumer protection (trade regulations including relevant regulations, price indication law, food law)
· Basic principles of services of general interest (liberalised services like telecommunications, post, electricity, gas)
14 European and international consumer law
· Basic principles of the EC Treaty, with particular reference to the anchoring of the consumer protection including relevant legislative procedures
· Knowledge of the institutional anchoring of consumer protection in the EU, including the importance of consumer protection in the case-law of the European Court of Justice
· Knowledge of the relevant EC secondary legislation
· informal and formal networks within the European and international consumer policy
15 vocational integration of disabled people
· Knowledge of development and social objectives of the disabled setting Act (BEinstG)
· Knowledge of statutory enforcement of the BEinstG with the emphasis on the employment obligation, compensation taxes, approval procedures, as well as special protection against dismissal
· Knowledge of private enforcement of the BEinstG, in particular individual grants, project funding and labour market policy programmes
· Knowledge of the integrative enterprises
· Knowledge of the services of other carriers, especially the countries and social security in connection with the professional integration
16. right of care allowance and social compensation
· Essential knowledge of the legal bases and of the overall concept of the Austrian care provision system
· Essential knowledge of the nursing allowance law
· Knowledge of the legal bases of social compensation (KOVG 1957, KGEG, HVG, VOG, vaccine injury Act, victim care Act)
· Knowledge of compensation and knowledge of procedures under the social compensation laws 17 federal disability Act, disability and social welfare
· Knowledge of the historical development and social objectives of the Federal disabled persons Act (BBG)
· Knowledge of regulatory enforcement of the BBG focusing disabled pass incl. motorway vignette
· Knowledge of private enforcement of the BBG focusing on funding from the support fund for people with disabilities
· Knowledge of the related to the BBG in the Konnex Association matters such as fee waivers, tax breaks and highway code
· Knowledge of the legal bases of the social welfare systems of countries, as well as similar services of the Federal Government
· Knowledge of the broad of right of performance and the replacement in the social assistance
18 EU assistance mechanisms (including structural funds)
· Knowledge of objectives, structure and effectiveness of the structural funds in General and the European Social Fund in particular
· Knowledge of the priorities and the administration of the European Social Fund in Austria
· Knowledge of the results of the implementation of the European Social Fund and its impact on the Austrian labour market policy
19 load balancer - the equalisation Act
· Family allowance (including basic principles of the procedure) and additional child supplement
· Eligibility requirements for childcare allowance and social legal framework
· Principles of international coordination of family benefits
· Affairs of the compensation fund for family allowances (in particular employer contribution), organization and procedures
· Money and benefits in kind, economic situation of families in connection with the tax law treatment
20 children, youth and youth welfare law
· Federal Youth Promotion Act and federal youth representation Act
· Knowledge of the structure and tasks of the youth welfare as well as the Ombudsoffice for children and
· Basic knowledge of the care, maintenance and youth protection law
21 national and international youth policy
· Youth policy as a cross-sectional
· Overview of the rights of the child within the meaning of the UN Convention and essential instruments for their implementation
22 national families, seniors and men policy
· Measures to reconcile family and working life
· Audit family & profession
· Senior Federal, Federal Senior Advisory Board, senior promotion, Austrian Council for volunteering
· Legal protection and non-discrimination of older people
· Man-specific aspects of gender equality policy, gender-specific interests in all corporate or policy areas from man-specific perspective
23rd International family and senior policy
· Essential knowledge of the international family policy
· Essential knowledge of international senior policy
24 Secretariat management
· Time management and stress prevention
· Efficient Office Organization
· Basics of communication behavior
· Principles of conflict management
· Cooperation in the team
25 Office order
· Knowledge of the requirements of the Office order
· Knowledge of basic provisions of the Federal Ministry of law, the business division and the rules of procedure
· Knowledge of the electronic handling of business cases
· Knowledge of the organizational framework of the ELAK
Search Translated Laws of Austria