369 Commission of of regulation regulation of E-control modifies the system usage fees regulation 2012 (SNE-VO 2012) (system usage fees regulation 2012 amendment to 2015, SNE-VO 2012 amendment 2015)
On the basis of § 49 of Elektrizitätswirtschafts and Organization Act 2010 (ElWOG 2010), Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013 and § 12 ABS. 2 Z 1 Energy Control Act (E-ControlG), Federal Law Gazette I no. 110/2010 as amended by the Federal Act, Federal Law Gazette I no. 174/2013, is prescribed:
The Commission of of regulatory regulation of E-control, with the fees for the use of the system be determined (system usage fees regulation 2012), Federal Law Gazette II No. 440/2011 amended the SNE-VO 2012 - Novella 2014, Federal Law Gazette II No. 478/2013, is amended as follows:
1. paragraph 2 paragraph 1:
"(1) for the costs rolling transmission networks are (kWh) taken into consideration following portion of the net costs of the high-voltage grid in the ratio of total sales remaining 3 identifiable assets after deduction of the costs of secondary control, power losses and directly the level of network electrical work according to the gross roots procedure: 1. for the areas of Austria and Vorarlberg 63 VH."
2. in the area of Tyrol 40 VH.
The remaining shares of the respective areas are allocated by rolling the power cost of the high-voltage grid on the adjacent network level subordinate directly connected consumers, and that after the electrical power (kW) and after the electrical work (kWh) according to the net-roots process. The direct costs for the facilities of level 3 will be charged separately."
2. According to § 3 Z 18 No. 19 is appended: "19 the rule reserve provider meets all the requirements to participate in rule reserve markets (primary control, secondary control, tertiary control) and offers rules reserve the tenders of the rule zone leader. The rule reserve provider can use third party here, which rule reserve services."
3. § 4 par. 1 Z 1 to 7 are:
4. § 4 par. 1 Z 9 is:
"(9. Netznutzungsentgelt für Regelreserve a) the network usage charge for providers of rule reserve (secondary control, tertiary control) - excluding pumped storage power station - ElWOG 2010, which caused the control energy use is determined for work and additional wattage ACC. to § 52 para 1 as follows for the power levels 1 to 6 and comes at the request of rule reserve provider for the network operator to apply: the rules reserve provider billing this fee with the operator at the earliest after the occurrence of the plant through the control area manager prequalification may request on the network levels 5 and 6." In this case, the operator as soon as possible has the transfer but no later than six months after the submission to make.
(b) the control area manager shall transmit the quarter hour values of work requested for rule energy purposes the rule reserves provider. The rule reserve provider has this data on the individual counting points on the control energy was provided, to share and to submit the relevant network operator. The network operator has aggregated per rule reserve provider to transmit these data the control area manager. For counting points, not in accordance with lit. a will be charged, are separated after secondary and tertiary control energy directly on the control area manager to transmit the aggregated values of all counting points."
5. § 4 paragraph 2 and paragraph 3 are:
"(2) for the power use of the facilities of level 3 of the transmission network following net payments, representing annual amounts (in EUR thousand) are in twelve equal part amounts monthly to the Austrian power grid AG.
(3) for the power use of the facilities of level 3 of the distribution system of AC Upper Austria GmbH a net payment of TEUR is monthly from Linz power network GmbH on the AC Upper Austria GmbH 2.793,3 instalments same in twelve."
6 § 6 Z 1 to 15 are:
7 paragraph 8:
„§ 8. "Für das von Einspeisern, einschließlich Kraftwerksparks, von mehr als fünf MW zu entrichtende Systemdienstleistungsentgelt werden folgende Entgelte bestimmt: a) of Austrian area: cent 0,2510/kWh b) area Tirol: cents 0,2510/kWh c) Vorarlberg area: cents 0,2510/kWh" 8 § 11 para 1 No. 6 lit. b is: "b) by a competent testing laboratory after removal of the measuring €70,00" 9 § 13 para 2 to 7 are:
"(2) for the network scope lower following compensation be set: 1 network lower Austria GmbH pays to Stadtwerke Amstetten TEUR 224,8."
(3) for the network scope of Styria, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(4) for the network scope of Tyrol, following compensation be set with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(5) for the network scope of Vorarlberg following compensation be set, with to make payments between operators according to the following list:
(6) for the network area of Upper Austria, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the AC Upper Austria GmbH has to be done:
(7) for the network scope of Linz, following compensation be set where the processing of payments by the Linz power network GmbH has to be carried out:
10 paragraph 5 is added to the § 14 para 4:
"(5) § 2 para 1, § 3 Z 19, § 4 ABS. 1 Z 1 to 7, § 4 ABS. 1 Z 9, § 4 para 2, § 4 para 3, § 6 No. 1 to 15, article 8, article 11, para. 1 No. 6 lit." 2015 2012-amendment b, § 13 para 2 to 7 as amended by the SNE-VO with 1 January 2015 into force."