379th Ordinance of the Federal Minister for science, research and economy regarding the Frauenförderungsplan for the sphere of competence of the Federal Ministry for science, research and economy
On the basis of section 11a of the federal equal treatment Act (B-GlBG), Federal Law Gazette No. 100/1993, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 210/2013, is prescribed:
Principles of the equal treatment strategy in the BMWFW
§ 1 (1) promotes an active equal treatment strategy for the implementation of a sustainable equal opportunities for women and men, as well as ensuring the compatibility of family and career for all staff the Federal Ministry for science, research and economy.
(2) the present woman promotion plan defines measures to tackle the under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 para. 2 B GlBG in all those Central, subordinate, and associated services of the Federal Ministry for science, research and economy (Department), for which no own woman promotion plan must be created.
(3) measures to promote equal opportunities are all staff, in particular by all managers, to support.
(4) as external sign are all legislation, internal and external documents and publications of the Department formulations as well as organ and function names to be selected so that they affect women and men equally and avoid unprofessional differentiation between women and men.
§ 2. II section is in the administrative area economy (subdivisions 33, 40) application. This includes staff, the tasks of the section M, Z 1 to 33 of part 2 of the annex to article 2 law of Ministry of in 1986, Federal Law Gazette No. 76/1986 idF. Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014 get, as well as staff for this area with Affairs of the part 1 of the annex to article 2 law of Ministry of in 1986, Federal Law Gazette No. 76/1986 idF. Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014 involved.
§ 3. With the implementation of the present plan of woman promotion, the following objectives are used in the administrative sector:
1. the increase of the percentage of women in all usage, remuneration, evaluation and functional groups, as well as in leadership roles of the administrative area economy and downstream services to 50%;
2. the increase in the percentage of women in all decision-making structures (management functions, commissions and bodies) and the increased involvement of women in decision-making processes;
3. sustainable granting equal opportunities for women through targeted promotion of a positive attitude for all staff to the employment of women;
4. a targeted personnel planning and development the potential of women to use, in particular through equal opportunities for women and men in education and training, pay and promotion;
5. the active participation of measures to strengthen the professional identity of women and to promote their readiness to exert influence, with to make, to make decisions and to take responsibility, by the executives of the administrative area economy;
6. the anchoring of gender mainstreaming / gender budgeting strategy in all areas of activity of the administrative area economy;
7. the promotion of the use of parental leave by men and the optimization of the reconciliation of family responsibilities and professional interests.
A. measures to raise the awareness
Active promotion of women
§ 4. In the scope of the administrative area economy is respected at all levels on the equality between women and men.
Senior executives are § 5 (1) for the implementation of women-promoting measures by compulsory accompanying measures (such as training) to raise awareness.
(2) supervisors and human resources departments have become involved in the development of woman promotion activities, to go along with the measures to be taken and to take over a role model through an active participation in the implementation.
(3) executives have actively to support women in shaping her career. In the employee/internal talks is to indicate the objectives of woman promotion plan of the Department.
Equal treatment and the promotion of women in the development of the Organization
Section 6 (1) is any planned changes in business and assignment of staff or any planned organization change to announce the or the Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues.
(2) structure and reorganization programs have carefully best the objectives of the advancement of women to take.
(3) in working groups for the implementation of administrative reform measures, personnel planning and staff development, reorganization and future projects, as for example at management innovation programs, is to work towards a reasonable proportion of women.
Protection of human dignity in the workplace
Section 7 (1) is to protect the dignity of women and men in the workplace. Behaviors which violate human dignity, especially derogatory remarks and presentations, publications of all kinds, bullying and sexual harassment, must be avoided. It is the managers in all departments, to create awareness and to a working atmosphere, which is supported by mutual respect.
(2) all staff are by the human resources departments of the legal and other options, in violation of their dignity in the workplace, in particular against sexual harassment, bullying or discrimination on grounds of sex to the military, once a year to inform.
(3) in the case of reports of violations of dignity in the workplace that or the competent compliance officer from the human resources department about it is to inform, with the written consent of the victim also its name for the purpose of contact can be announced.
All staff are section 8 (1) to inform after entry into force of the woman promotion plan by the human resources departments in an appropriate manner in. The current wife promotion plan is to put in each Department for general inspection.
(2) Likewise, the report is according to § 12 B GlBG, which provides information on the State, to make known to all staff the achievement of equal treatment and the promotion of women.
(3) for issues of equal treatment is in relevant publications of the Department, especially in Department-internal digital and analog media, to be provided according to space.
(4) participation in information sessions is the staff of the compliance officer and the individual contact to the competent compliance officer within the service period.
(5) advise the personnel departments in women and parents relevant questions of law (for example to maternity protection, parental leave, care exemption, doctor visits with children, granting of Sonderurlauben, part-time work and their services, besoldungs - and pension-legal consequences).
(B). Special promotion measures
Measures to increase the proportion of women
§ 9 (1) when additions, acquisitions in the post area and in establishing maternity leave replacement forces is to make 11 b compliance with § § 11 d B GlBG.
(2) in the case of tenders of positions and functions b or section 11 is on the woman promotion bid in accordance with § 11 to note c B GlBG.
(3) the compliance officer of the respective area of representation is about all applications and the outcome of the selection procedure, specifying the name and in the case of the rejection of an applicant, to inform about the reasons.
(4) it is task of senior executives, to motivate women to take on leadership positions.
§ 10 (1) within the framework of the basic training of staff is to provide sufficient way the competent compliance officer, to imagine participants and to inform them about the B GlBG and woman promotion plan.
(2) Frauenförderungs - and gender issues are addressed in the basic training of all use Group.
Measures in the field of education and training
§ 11 (1) it is the supervisor, to encourage women to participate in internal and external education according to the 11 of section d B GlBG, to propose concrete steps of training and to provide access to these.
(2) in particular the staff of the usage / pay Group C/c and D/d or A3/v3 and A4/v4 will be additional skills taught through special courses and allows a career advancement.
3 / the competent compliance officer is separated by the personnel and training Department every year until 31 March of the following year on the number of participants and participants in internal and external training in the previous year to inform by gender.
§ 12. For the development of a departmental internal leadership program, the managers have to notify the employer and the Chairperson of the Working Group for junior managers in accordance with a balanced gender participation appropriate equality issues for a young Executive pool.
Training of managers
Section 13 (1) managers and supervisors are required to inform themselves about the B-GlBG and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment. The training of staff with superior function is on topics such as women's empowerment, the federal equal treatment Act, reconciliation of family and working life, to be taken into account gender mainstreaming and gender budgeting.
(2) the participation of women, even if they are part-time, Executive courses is to encourage, particularly in those areas where women are underrepresented.
Recording or cast functions
§ 14. Before the occupation of functions that are carried out by means of an internal tendering procedure or in accordance with the provisions of the Competition Act, succeeding the competent compliance officer information (documents) to note are to bring:
1. the invitation to tender scheduled, 2. the names of applicants and candidates, 3. the members of the Commission, 4 the selection decision.
Filling leadership positions
Section 15 (1) all tender texts according to § 7 B GlBG to the intended occupation of jobs and functions must so be that women to apply feel motivated. If affirmative action are according to the paragraphs 11 b and 11 c of B GlBG, is expressly to point out in the tenders. / The competent compliance officer can be informed of intended occupations of function in any case.
(2) requirements for functions must be clearly defined and meet the actual needs of the function. Formulations may no gender-based discrimination, either directly or indirectly, include B GlBG except in cases referred to in § 7 para 4.
(3) the measures referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 are in regular discussions between equal treatment officers and HR managers to advise and to monitor their implementation.
Measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family
16. (1) the superiors have at work planning their organizational units to ensure that the tasks of their staff and employees to deal with are usually in the normal working hours.
(2) when establishing meeting dates is on part-time workers and persons with caring responsibilities to take into account. Sessions are to be possible within the block time and possible in the long term plan.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments, especially for overtime or additional work, is possible on the temporal requirements arising from care responsibilities, to take into account.
(4) the use of parental leave by both parents is to promote and schedule of the recruiters with career planning. The relevant statutory provisions are to bring all staff.
(5) the statutory part-time work should be facilitated by appropriate organizational requirements. After the prescribed message on the use of part-time work, the staff of the respective human resources department that are to point out that the reduction in working time fixed term can be agreed and that a return to normal working hours is guaranteed.
(6) participation in part-time education is to enable. The there hours that go about their normal weekly service time, are part-time employees who participate in training events, into account in the framework of the applicable legal regulation on the service obligation.
(7) in order to promote the reconciliation of work and family verifies the employer in case of need opportunities for cooperation with child care facilities close to the station and informed the staff about it.
Promotion of the re-entry level
All staff, especially men, are § 17 (1) to inform the human resources departments of all models of a flexible organisation of working time in relation to the parent and to point out the legal possibilities of the use of parental leave vacations or part-time employment.
(2) before the start of maternity leave and for the use of parental leave no later than four weeks before the re-entry are to invite those concerned by the human resources department or by a superior to a conversation to clarify the future use after the re-entry.
(3) to facilitate the re-entry level, the social contact between the concerned organizational unit and the karenzierten servants should be maintained. In particular current information about the Department, the Department, as well as on current projects in the workplace should be made after returning from the competent organizational unit available stakeholders.
(4) the re-entry is to facilitate the affected staff through targeted promotion of vocational training. If re entry seminars are offered, the superiors have to allow the participation of the concerned officials.
(5) returners are to allow priority to training seminars on behalf of 11 of section d B GlBG.
Measures for improving of the woman shares in commissions, panels, collegial bodies and advisory boards
§ 18. 10 B GlBG to negotiations and meetings of commissions, divisions, collegiate organs or advisory boards in accordance with § is the Chairperson of the Working Group for equality issues and one nominated by him or her to take equal treatment. The composition of other than in section 10 B GlBG defined commissions, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has advisory councils, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, whose Mitglieder be ordered not by choice, to work towards. In particular caution is to take women as Chairman and members with voting rights to be ordered also.
Support the compliance officer, contact women and the Working Group for equal treatment issues
Section 19 (1) the directors and head of departments have to ensure that in addition to the in the section 37 B GlBG laid down the compliance officer and contact women rights are made available the resources needed to carry out their activities. In particular, the compliance officer are entitled to perform their duties relating to equal treatment at work and for that purpose to use the facilities available to the workplace available.
(2) if the transfer of tasks of the workplace and the establishment of official duties, the additional burden from the occupation is the of the compliance officer or contact women as an important contribution to the performance of official duties in the area of management to take into account. A professional disadvantage may accrue from their function during the exercise of their function, nor after leaving this function the compliance officer and contact women.
(3) the Working Group on equality issues is a separate to make adequate budget available to carry out their tasks.
(4) the activity requires of a compliance officer or contact woman a travel movement, these travel movement like a business trip within the meaning of the travel fees provision is so in 1955 by her Department to pay.
(5) B GlBG are for the tasks referred to in article 31 the compliance officer and their representatives and alternates to provide information and other statistical evaluations, to provide all the information required for the carrying out of their duties such as logs, evaluations of the federal personnel system.
(6) the contact women and equal treatment Ombudsman are provided free instruction with regard to the performance of their duties from the B GlBG and this regulation.
§ 20. Personnel departments report of the Working Group for equal treatment issues every year until 31 March of the following year at the or the presiding/n about the activities carried out under this Frauenförderungsplan services last year.
Management science and research
§ 21. III. does section in the management area of science and research (subdivision 31) apply. This includes staff, the tasks of the section M, Z 34 to 36 of part 2 of the annex to article 2 law of Ministry of in 1986, Federal Law Gazette No. 76/1986 idF. Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014 get, as well as staff for this area with Affairs of the part 1 of the annex to article 2 law of Ministry of in 1986, Federal Law Gazette No. 76/1986 idF. Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014 involved.
Objectives and actions
section 22. With the implementation of woman promotion plan of the management area should in particular objectives and achieved science and research:
1. equality of opportunity: promoting the participation of women at all levels in all functions and activities.
2. personnel planning and development: Increased integration of women's empowerment in the personnel planning and development of the Department to promote the potential of women and thus to ensure an equitable partaking of women in education and training, remuneration and promotion.
Awareness-raising: Promoting the professional identity and self-awareness of women in order to increase their willingness, to influence, to shape, to make decisions and to take responsibility.
4. compensation of existing burdens: boost the reconciliation of professional and private - particularly family - responsibilities for women and men. Creating a discrimination-free work environment through the pursuit of reconciliation of work and family responsibilities for women and men.
5. parental leave: promotion of the acceptance of the use of parental leave and part-time equally by women and by men.
6 increase the percentage of women: taking into account any subsequent appointments increase the proportion of women in accordance with the provisions of §§ 11 ff B GlBG in use and remuneration groups, where women represented are (less than 50%). The urgent need for the advancement of women determines itself according to the degree of under-representation (from the as statistics associated with units II and III (as of December 31, 2013) to this regulation the cases of an existing under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 paragraph 2 are B GlBG in the resort area of the management area science and research recognizable). An already reached women in areas with a proportion of women under 50 per cent must be true. All measures which directly or indirectly have an influence on the rate of women, are to align with this goal.
Preferred recording in accordance with section 11b B GlBG
section 23. If an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 b paragraph 1 Z 1 and Z 2 B GlBG who are equally suitable for the desired position as the best competitors, primarily to record b B GlBG in accordance with § 11.
Preference for promotion in accordance with § 11 c B GlBG
§ 24. In an under-representation of women in accordance with § 11 c Z 1 and Z 2 B GlBG are applicants that are equally suitable for the aspired highlighted use (function) as the best competitors, to order 11 c B GlBG priority pursuant to section.
Invitations to tender
All tender documents pursuant to the Competition Act 1989 (ED), BGBl. No. 85, and internal tenders must § 25 (1) in female and male, or gender-neutral form to it.
(2) in tenders of positions of a certain use (classification) or certain functions, the proportion of women in the sphere of which the service authority is less than 50%, the note to record that the respective service Authority aims to increase the proportion of women in posts and in management positions and women strongly to the application to invite are is in these.
(3) as long as the requirements of article 11 are not met b and 11 c B GlBG and the proportion of women at a particular use (classification) or a particular function is at least 50%, is for all tenders of posts and functions in the specification text expressly to point out, that same suitability according to the requirements of § 11 b B GlBG primarily recorded at applicants, and at equal fitness according to the requirements of § 11 c B GlBG, primarily ordered applicants.
(4) prior to the occupation of all functions in the Central of area of management, science and research are to bring the following information (documents) with the possibility of the Presidents / Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues to comment on Note:
1. the planned occupation or tender 2. the Act on the any tender before clearance 3. the names of applicants and applicants 4. the composition of the Evaluation Commission 5. the ranking of applicants and applicants 6 the selection decision.
Before the occupation of functions in the area of the subordinate offices, which are subject to the competition law of 1989 (ED), the Act of appointment is to present the Presidents / Chairman of the Working Group for equality issues to comment on, as well as to bring to the attention after the occupation.
Section 26 (1) the selection criteria in accordance with § 5 are B GlBG note.
(2) in assessing the suitability of candidates no selection and evaluation criteria may be used, based on a discriminatory, role-stereotyped understanding of equality.
(3) applications from women are during a prescribed form of absence of the place of employment or service to include in the selection process and to take into account equal footing with other applications.
Measures for career planning
27. (1) the respective superiors have to encourage within their funding obligation by appropriate employee discussions service workers to attend training and educational events.
(2) women are to participate in education and training, which qualify to take of higher-quality uses, primarily to allow.
(3) no assessment criteria may be included in service descriptions and suitability assessments, from which arises a disadvantage for the female staff or based on a discriminatory, role-stereotyped understanding of equality.
(4) in determining the duties not discriminatory, a role-stereotyped understanding of gender-oriented, career-inhibiting task assignments may occur. The same applies to the description of jobs.
Measures in the field of education and training
28. (1) the superiors have to ensure that all service workers, including part-time workers, are informed as possible about events of the in-service training and educational sessions for executives. It is pointed out that applications are particularly appreciated by women. Each Department has to be regularly published an updated list of events for all employees.
(2) the planning of training seminars is to be taken into account (E.g. possibility of child care) in accordance with the budgetary resources on a family-friendly organization.
(3) the superiors have service women to desire to participate in appropriate training and training seminars. These are service time changes are necessary, to participate in training and continuing education events from the Service Manager to grant, as far as non-mandatory corporate interests are opposed.
(4) to training, in particular to those who qualify for import into higher-value uses and functions, women are primarily to achieve a rate of 50% women to admit. An already reached 50% women must be true. This also applies to training and continuing education courses with limited participation.
(5) the approval to the basic training course, as well as seminars and training courses is also partially employed servants.
(6) managers and staff in superior function are required to inform themselves about the B-GlBG and related issues of the advancement of women and equal treatment. Qualification measures by superiors, caution is to take on topics such as women's empowerment, the federal equal treatment Act, dealing with employees and learning management and personnel management.
Measures to promote the reconciliation of work and family/care
Section 29 (1) task of the supervisor is to meet that the tasks of individual employees and employees to deal with are usually in the normal working hours within the framework of the work planning of an organizational unit for this pension. When a switch to part-time work is particularly pay attention to the corresponding reduction of task panes.
(2) in determining meetings, consideration is to take on the working hours of part-time workers and persons with caring responsibilities. Sessions are to be possible within the block time and possible in the long term plan.
(3) the arrangement of official appointments - especially in overtime and overtime - is on the temporal requirements arising from (child) care responsibilities, to take into account. It may arise no disadvantage for the staff.
(4) for the servants no disadvantage may arise from part-time employment.
(5) jobs and managerial positions are such to make that their takeover accepts the responsibility for care-requiring persons, including flexible working time models.
(6) in the personnel planning and development, the possibility of a family break in the career planning of both sexes is taken into account.
section 30. The Dienststellenleiterinnen or heads of service have regular needs surveys, in particular in accordance with the special policies for the granting of aid for operating kindergartens of the Federal Government, perform and to take all appropriate measures to meet the needs of child care for the children of employees of the respective departments.
Composition of committees
Section 31 (1) in the composition of commissions in the meaning of § 10 para 1 B GlBG has of the members to be ordered by the employer at least one Member female and to be a member of the male. Or the Chairman of the Working Group for equal treatment issues or a servant designated made by him or her or a staff member designated by him or her has the right to all negotiations and meetings of the Commission or of the Senate of the collegial organ or Advisory Board - except at the meetings of the disciplinary commissions - Advisory to participate.
(2) in the case of the composition of other commissions, advisory boards, working groups or similar Fed's decision-making or advisory bodies, the employer when ordering the members on a gender balance has to work. In particular caution is to take that women as Chairperson and ordinary members be ordered also.
Support the compliance officer, the women's representative and the Working Group for equal treatment issues
Section 32 (1) the transfer of tasks of the workplace and the establishment of official duties is the additional burden from activities as equal treatment or women's representative. The tasks of the compliance officer or women's representative is as an important contribution to the performance of official duties in the field to see the administration. A professional disadvantage may accrue from their function during the exercise of their function, nor after leaving this function the compliance officer and the women's representative.
(2) which have leaders or heads of service authorities and departments to provide for the administrative support of the compliance officer and for providing the necessary resources (personnel, space and administrative expenses).
(3) the compliance officer shall be entitled to perform their duties relating to equal treatment at work and for that purpose to use the facilities available to the workplace available.
(4) the Working Group on equality issues is a separate to make adequate budget available to carry out their tasks.
(5) the activity of a compliance officer or contact Ms. requires a travel movement, is to pay travel movement like a business trip within the meaning of the travel fees provision in 1955.
(6) in the context of section 31 B GlBG are the compliance officer and to provide information to their representatives and deputies and to provide all requested information, such as logs, personal data or statistical evaluations on request, taking into note § 1 section 2 DSG.
Protection of the dignity at work
§ 33. The dignity of women and men in the workplace is to protect. Behaviors which violate human dignity or aimed at this, especially derogatory or insulting statements and representations, bullying and sexual harassment, must be avoided and should not be tolerated by superiors. The employer has to take appropriate measures to raise awareness.
§ 34. In all internal and external documents, publications and publications of the Department are to use references both in female as well as male or unisex form.
Information of staff
section 35. The woman promotion plan by the employer in an appropriate manner to the knowledge is all employees and employees to bring (such as intranet).
Information about relevant legislation
Section 36 (1) who has to submit every Akgün and each head of all for equal and women's development issues relevant and current legislation and detailed information management science and research.
(2) the Akgün or the head of unit has all her or him publicly to impose legislation prior to and information referred to in paragraph 1 to the Department, as well as to provide the compliance officer and the women's representative in copy.
(3) in the respective business divisions and telephone directories of the central leadership and all departments are the names of the compliance officer and their representatives and their deputies the woman officer at quotes their function to record.
Implementation of affirmative action
section 37. The implementation of affirmative action specified in this regulation is whether the institutions that have decisions or proposals with regard to the personnel to meet financial, organisational or concerning the education and training issues or refund according to the regulations of the organization.
section 38. The implementation of the measures referred to in this regulation is one of the duties of this competent organ Walterinnen and officials. The violation of the provisions contained in this regulation is to be punished according to the staff regulations.
Entry into force and expiry
§ 39. With the entry into force of this regulation, Ordinance of the Federal Minister for economy, family and youth regarding the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry of economy, family and youth, Federal Law Gazette II enters no. 466/2012, as well as the regulation of the Federal Minister for science and research concerning the woman promotion plan of the Federal Ministry for science and research, Federal Law Gazette II No. 49/2012, except force.