104. Federal law be changed with the border control Act and the Citizenship Act 1985
The National Council has decided:
Federal law that modifies the border control Act
The border control Act (GrekoG), Federal Law Gazette No 435/1996, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 68/2013 and the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014, is amended as follows:
1. According to section 12a paragraph 1, the following paragraph 1a is inserted:
"(1a) the organs of public security are authorized in the context of border control, to check whether the consent of the person to the border crossing, which is entrusted with the legal representation to care and upbringing, absence of reasonable doubts on the existence of the consent of that person or notes, that the minor intends to participate in combat operations overseas or to support them for minors. To the removal of these doubts, the organs are authorized to refuse the minors leaving the country, and to confiscate his passport. ABS. 2 last sentence applies."
2 the following paragraph 6 is added to in section 12a paragraph 5:
"(6) the organs of public security are authorized in the context of border control, people, where"
1. the passport in accordance with § 15 custom, identity card in accordance with section 19 para 2 in conjunction with custom § 15 custom, fiancé in accordance with § 93 Fremdenpolizeigesetz 2005 - FPG, Federal Law Gazette I Nr. 100 or Convention passport according to § 94 paragraph 5 FPG iVm § 93 FPG enforceable withdrawn or 2. the exhibition of the document referred to in subpara 1 in accordance with § 14 custom, section 19 paragraph 2 in conjunction with custom § 14 custom, § 92 FPG or section 94 para 5 iVm § 92 FPG was denied , crossing the border to deny. "The organs of public security are authorized, the arrangements taken pursuant to § 50 para 2 and 3 SPS with immediate command and coercive power to enforce."
3. in article 16, paragraph 1, the phrase "by the district administrative authority, in the territory of a municipality, for which the National Police Directorate is also a security authority of first instance, by the National Police Directorate," link is replaced by the phrase "by the National Police Directorate" and deleted the phrase "making the facts of a criminal offence falling within the jurisdiction of the courts or"; No. 6 "or" replaced and following Z 7 added the comma by the word:
"7. Despite the existence of the prerequisites of section 12a paragraph 6 Z 1 or 2 crossing the border does," 4. In article 18 the following paragraph 8 is added pursuant to paragraph 7:
"I no. 104/2014 contact (8) § 12a para 1a and 6 and § 16 para 1 as amended by Federal Law Gazette 1 January 2015 in force."
5. in paragraph 21, Z 2 is replaced by the phrase "Europe, integration and outside" the phrase "European and international affairs".
Federal law, 1985 amends the Citizenship Act
The Citizenship Act of 1985 (StbG), Federal Law Gazette No 311/1985, as last amended by Federal Law Gazette I no. 136/2013, the by-laws Federal Law Gazette I no. 188/2013 and the Federal Act Federal Law Gazette I no. 11/2014, is amended as follows:
1. the previous content of the § 33 receives the sales designation (1) and para 2 is added to the following:
"Citizenship is (2) a citizen who voluntarily takes an active part for an organized armed group on combat operations abroad in the context of armed conflict, to withdraw, if he is not stateless as a result."
2 in § 64a 22 the following paragraph is added after paragraph 21:
"(22) section 33 in the version of Federal Law Gazette I is no. 104/2014 with 1 January 2015 in force."
3. in paragraph 66, subpara 1 lit. c is replaced by the phrase "Europe, integration and outside" the phrase "European and international affairs".