Bs. As., 3/12/1976
In use of the powers conferred by Article 5 of the Statute for the National Reorganization Process,
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ARGENTINA NATION SANCIONA WITH FORCE OF LEY:ARTICLE 1 Authorize the Military Staff mentioned below to accept and use the decorations granted by foreign Governments and specify in each case:
- Brigadier General D. Orlando Ramón AGOSTI (254), decoration "CRUZ DE LA FUERZA AEREA VENEZOLANA", in his First Class - awarded by the General Commander of the Venezuelan Aviation.
- Comodoro D. Oscar PEREZ SBARRA (E Gen 490), decoration "CRUZ del MERITO AERONAUTICO DE FIRST CLASE", with white distinction - granted by the Government of the Spanish State.
- Comodoro D. Ricardo DEGANO (E Air 695), decoration "BREVET MILITAR DE PILOTO DE AVION - HONORIS CAUSA" - granted by the French Air Force.
- Vicecommodore D. Jorge Eduardo ANTE (E Gen 1084), decoration Medalla "MERINO SANTOS- DUMONT" - granted by the Ministry of Aeronautics of the Federal Republic of Brazil.
- Major D. Henry Ronal GRATON (E Gen 1437), Medalla "DISTINCION USAF" decoration - awarded by the United States of America.
- Major D. Walter José SADINO (E Air 1604), decoration Military Medal "FRANCISCO JOSE DE CALDAS" in the "AL MERITO" category, awarded by the Republic of Colombia.ARTICLE 2 Communicate, give to the National Directorate of the Official Register and archvese.